1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Do Dolls Dream Marionette Line

Jul 28, 2020

1. Same here! Just the congratulations letter! I’m glad to hear I’m not the only one

2. I just got my order summary this morning, it was a little late, too. Maybe they're running behind?

3. Oh, phew glad it's not just me. Worried I'll miss it and my order will be cancelled but I'm sure I won't :sweat.

@ViperOrchid yeah, they probably are. It must be difficult to predict how busy you'll be with something like this.

4. I just got the email to pay, and I sent in my buying form at 10am on Saturday when they opened up orders. It looks like there was just a backlog!

5. I could be wrong, but I think DoDollsDream is a one-person-business and I think her dolls are getting more popular with each preorder, so I bet she has a lot on her plate plus the teacups from last year's preorder are also ready to ship soon.
      Anyway, congrats on everyone's orders, I hope I'll be able to get a Miss Marionette in the future, they are so gorgeous. <3 I'm looking forward to lots of owner pictures.

6. I got my order summary today as well and made the first payment! :XD:

@Amadiel yes, that all makes perfect sense. I can't imagine all the work that goes on behind the scenes!

7. Still haven't received my order summary, but I'll be patient. I think this pre order was very popular so I'm sure she has so much to do. Whenever it comes I'm ready to throw money down regardless. :XD:

I honestly don't remember the last time I was this excited over a doll and I've never been this excited over a girl before. Ever. (I really only collect boys). My adventure with DDD since I discovered her has been so magical. Every time I see her dolls I'm just washed over with pure magic. Very, very excited. I've been watching every video I can find of these dolls. Going to be a very difficult wait!

8. Yessss there’s something deeply magical about these dolls. I’ve barely paid and I’m already excited to see mine! Which girl did you get?

9. I got Lullaby Elf Charlotta in songbird green! I'm a little worried about the green tone as it looks more of a yellow undertone than my other mint dolls (Peakswoods and Fairyland) but I couldn't pass it up. It's so unique and fresh looking. I'm going to make my girl very folky, like inspired by my Paganism. Maypoles, stuff like that. :D Who did you get?

10. Ohhh I loved the green! If I didn’t have two green dolls already I’d have been tempted into it!

i got a pale rose Charlotta to be a longtime character of mine! She’s going to be very pink-themed.

11. How lovely! Pale rose was very tempting, but I was afraid of how pink it was. I'm honestly tempted to change my order before it's too late haha. Charlotta is gorgeous in the pale rose!

12. Does anyone know what size clothes Miss Marionettes wear? Do they fit Volks well? I only just paid the deposit but I'm already looking at different outfits for her. :whee:

13. When I had mine she seemed to fit SD10-13 clothes quite nicely. Longer dresses are a bit longer, of course, because their legs are shorter, but it looks that doesn't hurt their styling (judging by DoDollsDream's gorgeous preorder photos!).

Also I saw someone on Instagram they can fit DD clothes (I think that's a little smaller than SD? I'm not very familiar with Volks' sizes, I'm afraid).

14. just preordered my first DDD doll!!! I decided on Lullaby Charlotta Elf in caramel forest with extra feet/hands! i love her sculpt so much, crazy details!! im excited that i was able to afford her! i did the 6 month layaway because of all of the other layaway i have right now *_* i had to have her tho!​

15. Oh I just got this thought why not order another Charlotta now... I'd get the Human version (original not Lullaby) in either woodland echo or dancing flowers. I can afford another layaway but it feels a bit naughty and splurgey :XD::sweat.

I really don't know what to do. I love these dolls so much and having two together just seems to make more sense than having one on its own. I do not have long to figure this out!!

16. Everyone good luck on the pre-orders! I can tell you you won't regret it.
      I was both scared about the SD size and the cost of the doll, but now that I have received her, I totally totally adore her <3
      So if people are still in doubt, I would say "Go for it"! haha :P
      Here is a little picture of my Aurelia
      [​IMG]

17. @StellaMarigold Thank you! Yeah I was curious about length since the Marionettes are on the shorter side of SD, but I agree that the longer length can work on them!

I have some Monique outfits I can try when I get her, too.

18. @ViperOrchid - You're welcome! You can see Miss Marionette Margaret in comparison to a Maskcatdoll Ronia (supposed to be about the same size as SD13) here. Most of the difference is in the leg lengths.

[​IMG]MissMVsSD by Flora Lingua Dolls, on Flickr

I keep going back to DoDollsDream's Instagram and looking at photos of Lullaby Ao. I'm so very tempted, even though I was sort of planning to save for a different doll.

And if I do decide to order, I'm stuck on the color - Caramel Forest again? Or Woodland Echo?

19. Hello hello here !

I've just received the full payement confirmation for my first Do Dolls Dream Miss Marionette. Decided for a Lullaby Leona in Strawberry Mousse skin.

It's been a while I don't order a BJD (since 2019 haha) but when I've discovered the Do Dolls Dream creation... I litteraly fell in love. It's the very first Time I melt for a girl BJD. I have only boys in m'y collection haha.

I speak with the doll maker. She's is really passionate and so adorable. She confess me she thinks about a masculine model and I would love it so much. Maybe next year ?

Can't wait to receive my adorable girl. I've already her name in my head haha.

20. @StellaMarigold Ooh thanks for the comparison! I'm really loving the Miss Marionette body shape.

Her dolls are all just so tempting, Lullaby Ao looks breathtaking. If I had the money I would've gotten a Margaret and Leona, too.