1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

do you draw a mole on your dollfie?

Aug 22, 2011

1. Only on my male dolls, I don't know why. Griffin has two under his eye and my new doll will have a small one on his chin.

2. Moles are cute ^^ Näri "officially" has two in the curve of her nose above her left eye. They're pretty subtle though, and not very noticeable. I think I'll add light ones on most of my dolls, in the way most people have some. It's just that we tend to pay attention to it when it's on a doll.

3. love your doll

4. As a person who has more than one mole (and birthmark) on my face and doesn't find them all that attractive, none of my dolls have them, though I have experimented with them in some of my practice faceups.

Except Janie, who accidentally got a birthmark on her right cheek when she got a tiny piece of dirt on her face that I haven't been able to get off. I don't want to scrub her face too hard and destroy her faceup. It doesn't look bad, so I decided to not force the issue. And it looks natural enough.

It's actually very light in this picture, but it's darker in real life.
      [​IMG]

I almost forgot that Patrick has some on his ear - once again due to his head being second-hand and having some earring holes pre-drilled in his ears by the previous owner. I intend to eventually fill them with epoxy, but since it's darker than his skin tone, I'll paint over them darker and say they're birthmarks. It's easier to write these into their appearance than stress over how I'm going to make them not noticeable.

5. Me myself personally am in love with "beauty spots" hah ^ ^" So it can be seen from my boys too...
      I myself have also small not so well showing beautiful small small cute moles on my face and randomly all over my skin (mostly arms). I do not like moles which are growing out or hair... But like... who the hell would draw that kind of mole to such a beautiful thing like a bjd?

Anyways...

Here's the first one with two:
      [​IMG]

and the second one with one on his cheek. When I bodyblush him he will have more ^ ^"
      [​IMG]

... There will be more and more boys with more and more beautyspots. ^ ^"

6. I like dolls with moles!!! But I only have two who I painted some moles.

Jacob only has one below his eye:

[​IMG]

And Teru has got one above his left eye (not visible in this picture), 3 different sized moles below the right eye:

[​IMG]

7. cute dolls

8. I do. My Dollzone Feilian, Lola has several moles

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. that is a lot of moles lol

10. I don't know about you, but I've got more than one! :sweat

11. My boy Jaysen has 3 on his face, one under his left eye, one between his noce and lip on the left side and one under his lip on the right side. And more (unpainted) on his body.
      I've got a lot of them (Both beauty marks and moles) on my person, as do my mother and brother. I see them as fun and kinda awesome, they help make my brother more unique. (He's got at least five on his face) and I'm a little jealous of them. Mine are just all over my arms and torso.

So as for beauty marks on dolls, I like them, and I like seeing them.

12. Agreed, that seems pretty normal to me since I know plenty of people, myself included, with just as many all over my body. Is it the average? I don't really know, but I don't think it's abnormal or too many.

13. Simone's got one on her face. it really started as an accident when i tried giving her a face up and she seems fine by it! when my friend did her face up she forgot to add her mole and there's just something lacking in her...i don't know,i just feel like it so i put her mole back and we love it!

[​IMG]

14. i have 10 moles

15. I used to have a head with one mole under her right eye. It was just some random fun stuff I impulsively requested.

[​IMG]

16. Here's a pic of Näri's moles (look above her left eye):
      [​IMG]
      IMG_3210
      Very light. I'm going to make some more noticeable ones when I re-do her faceup.

17. Only one of my dolls has a mole, and that's really only because I pretty much stole his look from a celebrity XD I have a number of moles myself, but it didn't really occur to me to give my dolls any... Probably because I neither like nor dislike mine and usually don't even notice them?

My doll's is on his neck, not very exciting.

[​IMG]

18. I was thinking of putting a mole on my doll but I am scared I will not get it placed right.

19. Personally I find moles unattractive. It might be because I have one I hate but I still wouldn't put one on my doll.

20. I haven't thought of it before but I sure am going to do it now.