1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you feel left out for NOT having a Fairyland tiny?!

Jan 7, 2010

1. I have quite a few tinies and I love them all. My first was a BBB Isabella. She gets on my nerves sometimes because she doesn't stand well, but I love her cute little face. I also have a Honey Delf Pudding who is modded as an elf. There are a couple pics of her in the HDF thread.

2. Don't really feel left out. I'm waiting for Fairyland release a LittleFee Leah elf boy. Do you think if I ask nicely, would they do it?

3. I am personally a big fan of Fairyland tines BUT . . . I also LOVE, Love, LOVE the Dollzone BBs, the DZ tiny anthros, the Custom House tinies, Pipos (I know they are anthro but they can be tiny!), the Orientdoll So . . . . ALL TINIES RULE!!!

4. I love the Fairyland tinies..I have a dozen Pukis and nine Little Fees-they are the best posers ever and their faces are all soooo cute.
      I have other tinies (Volks YO and Yo Tenshi, DZ BBs, Petite Ai, Ange Ai and Bisou, and Lati greens and Lati yellow SP, Leeke Ds, Bambicronys, and Pocket Fairies, but the Fairyland dolls are right at the top of my favorites list along with my Yos.

5. Nope, can't say that I feel left out at all. They do have some great dolls for their mechanics, but none of them have called enough to get my money. Granted I can say the same out tinies in general- I love my Yo, but prefer the big guys more. :daisy

6. Puki's are cute, but I love my Bobobie tiny!

7. I adore seeing everyone's Tinies - from all companies! I own a Brownie and don't feel left out at all. In fact, I think this part of the forum is a pretty hip happenin' place. ;)

8. I started my tinys with LittleFee (two Bisous) and found I love the size. I don't know if I'll ever find another doll as poseable as they are, but I am thrilled with my stiff new Secret Doll Yoi (this is 'Oliver' below) he's just so sweet looking. I'm waiting for Narsha and Coco to arrive from Dollmore.
      [​IMG]

9. I certainly did until my Pukipuki Pipi arrived!~
      Now she's helped steal my heart and run away with it. (I say helped because my MSD has it, too :P )

I know for me personally, I like some of the pukipuki and real puki faces.
      There are a few pukis that don't attract me at all, however. I think it's a combination of the posing + expressions that attract people to them. I know for me as well, I usually don't like anything above a MSD. While some people don't bond with pukipukis and such because they are TOO tiny, I don't think I could bond with a really big doll for several reasons.

I love the new Littlefee Leah...but unfortunately I don't have the money for her! D;
      I also love Lumedoll's Moon IO, but again with the money...

10. Ooo I had never seen the Secret Dolls before, he is quite sweet! Thanks for sharing :)

11. << Nope, but then again, I don't really care for things that small. The faces are more childlike and I stay away from that. Though my MOTHER likes Puki's, I was showing her the differant sizes they came in and she saw a PongPong and flipped.

"Awww! Look at the little baby doll! And he's laughing, how cute~"

XD She's my Mommy, and I love her. Eventually I may get HER a Puki, but I really don't want anything that small. MSD is as small as I go, and I'll eventually have a herd of those tormenting me for clothes. I can't imagine trying to sew anything smaller.

12. KarieChaos, isn´t that so funny how people seem to find their "own" size for dolls. :) I had one msd sized doll but as beautiful as she was, she was way too big for me and I sold her away. I like all tinies, but have felt Littlefee (25cm) and Domadoll Okki (29cm) the best sizes for me.

13. It is funny Milly77, since I want nothing really to do with tinies, but I love MSD's and bigger. Honestly its just the fact that all the faces are child-like, you can't make them mature, its just not possible. Besides, I'm 25, I'd loose it in my cave (my room) if it were that small. XD I'm a noctournal person, and stuff is everywhere because at night there's nothing to do.

MSD's are big enough not to loose. But I will defenitly get my Mother either a Puki PongPong or a Pipos Cheese Mouse, she thought that was adorable too. Eventually.

14. I don't have a fairyland tiny and I think they are really cute, and they dominate this part of the forum just because we don't post photos of our other tinies as the fairyland owners ^.^
      (I've got 2 Dollzone BBs and a KD bory is coming ^.^)

15. Well, with all the talk of the great posability of the Fairyland crew, I was happy to find that Clarice will stand on one foot quite happily - isn't this the cutest pose?! :whee:

[​IMG]

16. Good job Clarice!
      I kind of giggle at the whole "they can stand on one foot thing", I mean come on,
      how many times have we really NEEDED to stand our dolls on one foot?:)
      Maybe if they landed on Survivor in the final challenge.....

17. Spampy - I think its cute for small dolls if you want to photograph them a lot, because it can really bring them to life with a sense of movement if you can have them in poses resembling skipping or jumping :whee: But yes, otherwise, I think it is not really a high priority :lol:

18. I have some very mature Elfdoll tinies. Here's Della, inviting you up for a drink sometime. lol

[​IMG]

19. I own Volks and FL dolls. I love my Volks girl the most, and she is my #1. But the YoSd thread dose not move very fast. Nor do the other tiny threads. Except for FL. It's only that there are so many pics shared and everyone chats. Same thing would happen to any other tiny thread if the owners did the same. I often wish some would move faster and have more pics!

20. My little Rizo can be mature....
      [​IMG]