1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you feel left out for NOT having a Fairyland tiny?!

Jan 7, 2010

1. I only own one at the moment--a Realpuki Soso that I absolutely adore :) I definitely like how Fairyland dolls look like exactly that for the most part--fairies. All of my dolls have pointy ears ^_^ and I think a Pukifee Ante may have to join the crew at some point.

2. Zozolala and Valentinegirl, your dolls are just wonderful! Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos.

I actually love Littlefee dolls just because they have the expression and features - and posing - like real children. I must say I love the childlike ones (Ante, Bisou and new Leah) most because of that.

Here is my beautiful Domadoll Okki, Iris. I love the way she is adult though still being Petite sized. Unfortunately she´s still without clothing, so I don´t post a full-body nude pic here. (But you can see more of her in Gallery, if interested!)

[​IMG]

3. I'm guilty in owning a FL dollie, pukifee Zoe and I think she is adorable! You shouldn't feel left out for not owning one though. I have one other tiny, and yet another on the way and I tend to visit those discussions threads more often than the FL thread. I just can't keep up with all the cuteness :sweat and since I'm having Flickr to post pictures in I tend to be a more "talk - a- lot" type than "posting pictures"- type here at DoA and the talking is way too fast for me to follow in the FL threads:sorry

I adore my other tiny (which is not that tiny actually - she is 33cm) and they are really not that popular here(although they seem to get more fans each day which are great because they really are lovely!). She is absolutely my fav doll!

This is my Hermine, Minoruworld Junior/Minoru sculpt

[​IMG]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/katinthewoods/4224649537/in/set-72157619095217858

4. Your girls are just adorable, Valentine! I just checked my EMS tracking and my Narsha and Coco are right across the bay in San Francisco so should be at my door tomorrow! YAY. See you in the Narsha thread!

Zozo, every time I see a picture of your Riz she goes higher on my need list!

5. Heh... There's certainly a reason to love Fairyland! The sculpts are adorable, and the engineering of the joints is genius!

I do have my very first Pukifee on the way to me. However, I did not order it because I was feeling left out, and had to jump on the Fairyland bandwagon. I ordered it because that sculpt particularly attracted me, and I had some funds for it at the moment.

I am also a big fan of PIPOS! I currently have a Pipos Junior Pi Ringo, named Peach. I love him to bits, even if his poseability is not as amazing as a Fairyland tiny. I'd never sell him.

[​IMG]

6. I don't think it's quite fair to say Fairyland dolls dominate anything. =P It seems to me like there's a thread for almost every doll/company, and fairyland doll owners don't invade other threads. Fairyland threads are huge because of the people in them, and the fact that there's a lot of chatting and picture sharing. If the people who owned other dolls made their threads as lively as we make ours, then there would be no reason to feel left out!

:) Fairyland dolls are amazing, but at the end of the day I think it's the owner who really breathe life into a thread and make it popular.

7. ...to tell you the truth, I feel more left out because I haven't been able to save up for any doll yet. But...I'm saving up for a fairyland tiny O.o lol, wow, they are addictive.

8. Guess what, I feel now there´s way more activity in the all threads of different dolls! Effect of this conversation or not, I´m happy about it. :)

9. My first doll was a Minifee` Shiwoo Dreaming V. (back in 2006 when Luts still sold em), and he's a dream to pose most of the time, after the other 7 guys came home I decided to buy a Puki Pong Pong; which, as cute as he is, is a pain (for me) to pose. When he's nekkid he poses like a dream but with clothes on, pshh it's like "I DON'T WANNA!". ^^'

I actually prefer the bigger dolls to tinies (other then my Soom tiny boys, I love them!), but the tinies are cute when someone else owns them and takes photos of them (I love going through the Gallery and oooing and awing over how cute the tinies are!)

10. I would love to own a puki. They're so cute, adorable, and tiny. I'm trying to decide between Cupid, Sugar, and Pipi.... its so hard to choose!

11. I must admit...I'm pretty fairyland addicted. So much that all of my current dolls, and most of my wishlist dolls are from them! I'm pretty confident that they will own my pocketbook for a while. But still I LOVE seeing other types of dolls... All of them are beautiful<3

12. Addicted? Me? Nope....only have 25 and 2 on the way! I Adore Fairyland dolls but also have others.
      There are several reasons for my FL addiction, ease of changing clothing by removing feet and hands, faceplates and of course there poseablity. I find so many tiny props for these wee-ones and now with the LittleFee's finding Barbie size items are easy via e-bay and flea markets. I started out with sd's and msd's and then the tiny invasion started with DIM, Bobobie and Felix Doll. When my girlfriend came home for a visit she brought a 'vacationing' puki with her and that's how my love affair started with FL.
      My non-FL dolls are all part of my doll family and I wouldn't sell them because they aren't pukis.....I also have a fat fairy Bonbon waiting for me to pick up tomorrow from the postoffice so see, I do stray from time to time!

13. I don't own a puki right now, though I'd like to. I'm a bit thrown back because of its price... They feel really expensive for a doll that size. Are they really worth it? I have yet to see a puki in real life, so I'm curious...

OMG, you're right! Tinies own the world! *runs away in a panic*

:lol:

14. Admittedly yes ;_;

I was thinking earlier about how if I get enough money for Christmas, I miiight get two Littlefees xD

I've already named the two I want xD

15. I'm a well-known tiny doll fan but must admit that so far no FL doll has "stuck" and stayed here with my other tinies...I've tried PukiFee and PukiPuki and they just didn't work out.

Going to try the RealPuki next though...

16. I just got myself a LittleFee and now I'm lusting after PukiFee! Fairyland makes such great dolls!

17. So far, all the LittleFees and PukiFees I had went on to another doll home. The only FL doll I have bonded with is my PukiPuki Flora. I hope she will not stay the only one, because I have a RP Roro and a PukiPuki Ante on the way.
      Do I see a scheme here? I can bond with the smaller FL dolls, but not with the bigger tinies?

18. Haha, I guess I must have felt left out because I'm currently awaiting a Pukifee Bonnie! (Who will also be my first tiny)
      Suffice to say, I'm veeery excited! <3
      Fairyland dolls do seem as though they might be addictive, unfortunately. D:

19. I do feel really left out, me with my bigger dollies.
      So I hope to get a littlefee Ante next ^________^

20. I don't feel left out at all. I love the pukipuki's and have plans to eventually get one, but for the time being I have no fairyland dolls whatsoever. ^_^