1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you have a blog or website JUST for dolls?

Mar 9, 2013

1. One of my blogs is specifically about dolls. The posts are mostly written from the point of view of one of my dolls, Hikaru. So it's "her" blog. From a Doll's Eyes

2. Hi guys! So this is my very first thread post (hope I'm doing it right!) I wasn't able to find this topic, but please correct me if someone has already done a thread about this :blush

So, my question for you all. Do you have your own website that is specifically dedicated to your dolls, doll characters, backstories, etc.? I've only seen a few and they're so interesting! I'm considering creating my own little site about my doll crew as well :whee:
      Please post a link to your site if you have one, thank you!

3. I do! Mainly to keep my character profiles in one place and to blog about doll props/furniture finds :D

Mine is www.roterwolkenvogel.de

4. Oh wow your dolls and photography are just STUNNING!! :love Thank you for posting your site, everything is so professional!

5. Yes and no *_*

I have a livejournal I set up as Wiki for my side of the chess story I have with my girlfriend.
      I did so because people would often ask about the characters/the world, and I wanted something easy to edit and link to.
      However, it's still on livejournal and not a proper website on its own.

I also have a Tumblr just for my face-up/customization stuff.

I still wish I had a very own website, with proper URL, for my stuff...but so far I didn't really look into it.
      I would probably still use an existing base (like wordpress), since I can't code and would like something I can handle/change myself.
      Also don't have a clue how this should look like, and if it wouldn't make more sense to keep face-up shop and collection completely separate.

6. I just have a Tumblr account where I share my one guy's stories. I tried a website, but always felt I neglected it. Plus the costs. So found this a better way to go, that and Flickr.

Bishonen House Steve/Eddie
      Please ignore that first part. Can't seem to delete it from my blog.

animemom<3
      My Flickr stream

7. Not a web site per se, but I do have a blog where I share new dolls, doll sewing projects, doll photostories, doll meet-ups, etc. It's been live since 2010. I update it weekly.

As the Resin World Turns

The link is also at the bottom of my signature.

8. I have a website mainly to post pictures of the clothes and shoes I make for my dolls:

#188 Lelycat, Oct 6, 2016
      Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
    9. I have my own web host and url, but somehow never got around to building an actual doll site on it. I've just ended up using it as an image host. Geek Fail = Me. :lol:

10. Sure do! Just a spot to tell people about my project and the steps I do to make certain things come alive :D Mine is Bubblegum Crisis BJDs

11. Yep, I just started one, right now it's just a place for me to post my planning, rambles, art I do of my ideas, and waiting posts, because I can't get my dolls yet. However, once I do have them, I'll post photos, photo stories, art and comics I do of them, their profiles, and anything else I can think of! So basically it's for photos, rambles, sort of a journal too, and everything I do that is BJD related.

It's nice to have so I can get my thoughts out, but also so I can look back on it all!

12. Bumping this up as I'm trying to bring mine back from the dead Paint It Black Studio
      I would love more blogs to follow as well!

13. i plan to start a tumblr page for doll photos and doll character inspiration, which hopefully ill get up and running when i get my first doll! i might also do some pinterest boards, but i dont think they really count for this thread haha!
      ill post links when they have some content, and am more than willing to check out other doll lovers' tumblr pages as well!

14. I've just started one separate from my regular blog-- in part because not everyone who follows my regular blog is as interested in the doll stuff, and in part because some people who might be interested in the doll stuff might not care about my fandoms/life stuff/nightblogging nonsense/flailing over cat pictures.

... Well, you'll still get cat pictures, but they'll either be cat dolls, or cats with dolls. I'm here:
      The Cabaret Outside of Time and Space

It's partly about the characters and stories for all my dolls (not really RPing, at least at this stage...), and partly photographs and projects, and it's probably where I'll reblog cool doll-related stuff that comes across my dash. Right now, there's not a whole lot there at all, but I've got bios up for all three full resin dolls currently at home, plus a few OT dolls (mostly cats)

15. Yes, I have!!! It's on Weibo!

16. I usually post whatever I am into, not only Bjd related posts. But I moslty post pictures in my facebook page Nine's Years of Pilgrimage

17. I made an instagram account for my dolls (both on and off topic). But I hardly ever update it :eusa_sile