1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you have a favorite among your dolls?

Nov 3, 2015

1. My 1st doll, although i have 6 now she always have a special place in my heart. :)

2. Both of my dolls get equal attention since I practice clothes for both of them. They're a Resionsoul Bei and a DIM Flowne/Mirodoll hybrid. Bei has a lot more clothes because Barbie is easy to find and cheaper to buy, but the clothes Flowne does have are higher in quality in comparison even though the number is smaller.

3. I have one doll that I am particularly fond of - my Minifee Soony, but as far as a second favorite I tend to change my mind every now and then LOL :D

4. I love them all equally!!
      *glares at my AngelPhilia*

5. what kind of cruel question is that!? Making us choose!? Lol. I love my two dollies equally, and could not have one without the other ever! but...I have some on my wishlist that may become the fave if they ever are bought.

6. Before I would have said no, but now that I have my Aurora Elf from Iplehouse who has become my Inquisitor character from one of my favourite games, she is definitely my favourite!!

7. My Bambicony Lottie doll, Sofia, the one in my profile pic, is still my favorite in my collection. I do love them all, but she is the one I feel most comfortable taking with me. She poses well, and also is just small enough to fit in my large purse easily. She's been on the receiving end of the most of my hand knits, too. She is the easiest doll to get her head on and off to swap her outfits, too, which is another reason she gets so much attention. :)
      My ResinSoul Mei Elf is a close second, though.

8. I have four favourites & they’re my custom ones. They were made for me by Namonaki, but I was involved at all stages, consulting etc and so having seen them being created to exactly my specifications makes them special! They get more stuff bought for them, more trips to meets and more handling. Most of my dolls sit on my shelf, but those ones are often downstairs or other places. Unfortunately, that means they also get a bit more battered & one needs repainting because his face up is.... well, a bit scratched up.

I think I also like the fact that they’re unusual, because they have features that wouldn’t be picked by companies to mass produce. It helps that three of them were sculpted to represent some of my novel characters, who mean a lot to me! I’m not going to gush for six more paragraphs, but I could... :whee:

#128 Spuggey, Jun 29, 2020
      Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
    9. I'm pretty fond of Konatsu, my AIL Elijah girl. She's definitely NOT a classic beauty and with her very visible teeth, she's probably the kinda doll most people would find 'creepy' >< But to me she's just perfect with her semi-realistic style and that slight spookiness to her. She also tends to look awesome in pretty much whatever outfit I put her in- and most wigs look good on her as well :kitty1

10. I definitely have a favorite, my 47cm Akagidoll Yair, and ironically he's the least expensive of the bunch in terms of both base doll and all of his little accessories and clothing. I made the majority of his main outfit myself to suit the OC he shells, and said OC is very dear to me. He follows me all over the house and even has his own perch by my bed, whereas everyone else has their shelf. He technically has a spot there, too, but... I prefer him nearby, honestly. He's in dire need of a bath and his yarn wig, one of the very first ones I ever made, has gone frizzy and probably should be updated now that I've figured out a better process, but those are just signs of how well loved something is, right?

11. I collect tiny BJDs from two companies: LaTi Doll and Fairyland.
      My favorite LaTi: LaTi Yellow Jenny
      My favorite Fairyland: Pukifee Zio

12. My minifee is definitely my favorite right now. I think it’s because she was my first resin girl. I was so used to how vinyl dolls moved that I couldn’t get over how smooth her movements are. There is just something special about the first.

13. My hatsune miku will always be my favorite no matter what she’s my First Dollfie and I treasure her the most

14. My fave are my dream of dolls team. They are simply precious. if anything happen to them, it will be very hard to find them again.

15. I don't have a favorite amongst my dolls but my husband does. I managed to get a really good deal in the market for a nearly new DollShe Saint in white. I decided to dye the doll dark brown. I thought it was "okay" at best but my husband loves him. I've been thinking of selling him to get another Dollshe Craft sculpt in the factory Honey skin tone but nope. That doll shall stay in the house as long as hubby gets a say in it. He recently paid for the doll to get a faceup, honestly its really his doll I just maintain it at this point.

16. I didn’t think I had a favorite... Until I had to temporarily move to another state and could only take one doll with me. The choice was surprisingly easy. My Luts Zuzu Delf Persi, Luna, came with me. She’s so teeny, cute, and easy to carry around. And five months later, I’m still separated from the rest of my collection but Luna’s been keeping me company throughout the quarantine.

17. It hurts me how much this depends.. :XD:

My all-time favorite to look at is my Volks Tony. My travel buddy is my Volks Puff. My best dressed is my SoulDoll Ize. If a fire started and I only had time to rescue one, it would be my first, Dream of Doll Wi. I just...can't be stopped!

18. My favourite doll is one I never expected to love so much. He started out as just a cute freebie event head I though had promise and fit a character I had in mind. It’s my 2008 Feeple Nanuri.

Got him back from the faceup artist and his faceup was really not what I had expected (a lot more blushed and girly than I had asked for, but possibly something might have been lost in translation). I had expected to to not love him, in the same way I’ve always had issues bonding with one other doll whose faceup, while similarly nicely done, didn’t quite fit the brief.

EXCEPT THAT SOMEHOW I JUST REALLY REALLY FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM. He makes me smile whenever I play with him, even if I’m mad or sad. I don’t know what about him makes me happy. Maybe it’s the faceup I thought didn’t turn out how I wanted (but is in actually still a really adorable faceup). Whatever it is, I just love him so much. 8D

19. I wouldn't say I love one more than the others... it kinda depends on my mood, or what I'm working on at the time. Right now, my Mishi Doll Murphy is getting a lot of attention so she's getting pictures and I made her an apron, got her some new horns! So my favorite kind of shifts around, if that makes sense. For a while, it was my yoSD Elli who was my favorite; she was small enough fit on my desk without being in the way, I got some CUTE clothes for her and a new wig and she posed so well so she just hung out with me for a few months on my desk!

20. I definitely have a bias for Sion, my Migidoll Miho. He's not my first doll, but I think he has the most developed character out of everyone. It also helps that style/look wise, he fits what I like alot so he tends to get more clothes that fit him, more play time and also more photos taken. I feel bad sometimes with how bias I can be haha *-*"""