1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you have a really long wish-list?

Nov 17, 2010

1. I currently have 23 on my wishlist. I'm certain about the 2 of them, but trying hard to talk myself out of the remaining 21. Unfortunately I keep building on their story so I think I'll have to get them eventually ^^'

2. My wishlist is pretty short compaired to most of the ones in here - only eight.
      Though only about two of those I'm activly working towards. Realistically, I cant see myself owning eight (technically nine, since the one I have isnt included on that list anymore) dolls anyway...

3. Yeah, I have a lot of dolls I want but I try to be realistic :) At the moment I'd be happy with three: Ringdoll Valo, BBB/RS Mei, and BBB/RS Male Charisma because they're all apart of a story :)

4. My wish list is pretty small, and it's always changing around the more I've figured out what my taste in dolls is. I guess, though, it stays pretty stable around 5 dolls.

5. When I started this hobby at the beginning of this year, I wanted two. Then I switched to twelve. I've bought five so far, but only two of those will actually work for me. After figuring that out my plan changed to twenty, but now I'm down to 18. I have sixteen dolls to buy as of today. :sweat

6. It gets longer and longer. When I first started I limited myself to two. I have four now with 3 more on the way and many many more plans. Like others I have characters I want to shell and on a rare occasion just ones I think are pretty.

There are maybe 3 more characters that I'll definitely doll but I don't know if I'm going to have child versions of them or their adult versions because finding good manly men in my price range.

7. Currently my wishlist is at about 6 - 7 dolls. This is only including the dolls that fit personalities, so if I was the type of person who bought dolls based on how pretty they looked, my list would be about 10 times that. XP
      My wishlist does change often though. Occasionally, I'll take characters off or add new ones on, but usually I just change the sculpt I was planning to buy for them.
      As it stands right now, I'm only completely sure about one of these dolls, so I'm expecting a tonne of changes yet. xD

8. Well, I have two lists, technically :sweat
      One list is dolls I want that have characters, characters that are tied to dolls I all ready have.
      That list is 12 dolls XD;;

The second list are dolls I want that I don't have characters for... that list is around 18 XD;;

Hurrr, I'm insane, by the time I'm done I'll probably literally have spent $100,000 on dolls alone, excluding clothing and whatnot OTL

9. I just thought I'd mention that I added 4 dolls to my wishlist yesterday. AE came out with their new boy sculpts and I looked at one of them and thought "Beau....that's Beau!!!" Beau is actually a character of mine would you believe, and since I usually just get dolls based on whatever character comes to mind for them, I was kind of surprised this time... it's not the first time it's happened though, because when I saw the other one I thought "Destiny... that's Destiny!" And so there you have it. No wonder my wishlist is so long...

10. It depends whether we're talking about a wishlist of dolls I could conceivably get, or dolls that I just plain WANT. Cause the first list is fairly short, whereas the second is very long. :XD:

11. I've got 12 full dolls and a body on my list, 6 of which [and the body] I'm certain I'm going to get at some point, the other 6 are kind of up in the air over whether or not I'm actually getting them or not. I've got to start saving up for that body and the next full doll I'm getting - which hopefully will happen in the next year so I can knock them off my list and make it a bit more manageable~

12. My wish-list is always different XD But I always have the ones that I know for sure that I'm going to buy. ^^ I began in this hobbie only liking one, and after some months I liked 10 dolls. At the moment, I have only 4 dolls in my "serious wish-list". In the one I leave more open there're like 10. But I'm not a person of having tons of dolls in my WL, maybe because I'm just developing my doll's story and maybe because I really think it for a long time if I buy one model or not ^^

13. Well I'm at 14 now, thought it was going to stay at a vaguely manageable (eventually) 13. Hah. That's not counting the "current wandering interests" list which is at... 7... though I think one is OT. ^^;

14. I used to have around twenty dolls on my wishlist, now I've managed to reduce myself to ten dolls max. I have seven now, therefore I only want three. :) If I weren't uncomfortable with more than ten dolls, though, I can guarantee I'd have maybe four MSDs and more Volks Tonys on it *u*

15. Lets see:
      an OE Luts Frise
      Soom Galena
      Soom Photon (man regretting not ordering him, but it his period was at such a bad time for me)

Of the three, I had a chance to get Galena and didn't go for it so I guess she isn't all that dream doll as much as I thought, and getting Photon will be hard.

The only likely one will be the Frise XD

16. JID Joshua (Gabriel 'pine-needle' Montague)
      MNF Chloe (Sunflower)
      Migidoll Ryu OR SDF Howl (Oak)
      LittleFee Ante (Daffodil)
      Pukifee Bonnie twins (Tulip and Twiggy)
      LittleFee Lewi (Basil)
      Puki Ante (Rose)
      Puki Rory (Fig)
      Iplehouse Ashanti- (Hollyhock)
      Delf Soony (Marigold)
      Delf Shiwoo (Redwood)
      Oceanmoon Eun-ho (Coral)

Copypasta'd right from my profile...it's not SUPER long, but it's longer than the list of dolls that I own. I have so many wants D:

17. I have 7 and only one I am not sure on her character since she is a bit older looking and less threatening looking to fill the role

So all in all i am gonna end up with 11 dolls
      [​IMG]

18. I have a really long wish-list. When I looked a girl or boy doll I want it for my own, I writed it/them down. So it is a very list^^.
      But if some doll I just don't like it like before, maybe I will delete it on my list.

19. My wishlist is very tiny~!
      I have two, am waiting on two plus a head, and wishing for only one more and a body for the head. :)

20. i have so many on my list that i haven't counted since i started making it. and it changes dramatically like every day. i put it on a diet and then it binges and then diets and binges.