1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you have a really long wish-list?

Nov 17, 2010

1. I used to have a list of 15 dolls?...
      Right now I'm only left with 2 dolls and one really "wants" in the list @A@...
      Managed to fulfil the list by throwing almost my entire savings into it=A=.......................................

2. My wish list used to consist of 31!And that was my "Must Get" list. I just thaught today , that I am never , ever going to have time for 40+ dolls while still in highschool( considering I baught 10 dolls in the past 2 years , having close to 30 something by the time I`m done with highschool is highly plausible if I don`t set boundries) . I`m saying that I wouldn`t have time because it`s art school , and I have to dedicate most of my time to art. And it breaks my hart not playing with each of my currently 9 dolls at least once a week! I try to , but it sometimes isn`t possible.
      Plus , I do whant my dolls to look their best , so I`m gonna attempt to buy them each one pretty damn expensive outfit from dollheart. And if I would be to have 40+ dolls thhat would be out of the question!

So today I just decided I need to cut my "MUST GET" list to in at least a half. So I went through it , and thaught wich dolls I like , and wich dolls I love . So that way I managed to cut it from 32 to 14 . But those 14 I must have. One small problem is that my biggest must is soom chrom xD..yeah..

3. There are currently 13 dolls on my wishlist and I add to it all the time. I figure I'm in this hobby for life; eventually I can get all of them :)

4. I only have about five dolls on my wishlist. I am actually really picky when it comes to dolls and I have added them and taken some down. If I were to have actually kept all the ones there it still wouldn't be long really maybe about eight.

5. Mine is so long that its scary. I will be a crazy doll lady is I end up getting all the dolls I want. :S

But they are so cool, how can you resist? :-D

6. I have twelve dolls on my wishlist... and am I afraid it's already terribly long... > A>

7. I have two wishlists, the first is comprised of dolls I can actually see myself buying, which currently has 3 dolls on it. The other wishlist has maybe 10 or so dolls on it and is basically my pipe dream list, since I like the sculpts from that list but doubt I'd actually buy them for one reason or another. (space, cost, size, company issues, etc.)

8. Right now there are three dolls in my wishlist, soon there will be only one though, I'm going to buy the other two next week probably xD

9. I had a roleplay that lasted for years, the characters of which were very important to me I want to get most of them as dolls, but its a slow process especially figuring out which ones to get!

I also have a doll exclusive blanket story to cover any other dolls that make there way into the house (but for the sake of the main story they rarely last long) I have one main character left to complete that story, but the three essential characters are already here.

10. Yes.... although I don't list them all in my signature. I want pretty much every pipos doll ever created. I think I have a problem. e__e

11. My wishlist is down to only 2 dolls... and I honestly don't even think I'll ever be lucky enough to get those 2 dolls...sigh :(

12. I have 23 dolls on my wishlist at the moment. How many will I actually get? Hmm - not sure but definately not all of them - I regularly cull my wishlist to try and keep it down to a minimum and also to see which ones remain on there for the longest time.

I actually have very little room left in the house we're currently in for dolls but we'll be moving to a new house in the not-too-distant future. So space considerations and money come into it. My wishlist is sort of a "if there were no limits" kind of thing. I mostly want dolls that are older sculpts so if one of those dolls on my list comes up for sale, at the right price and I have the money at that time, I will get it - otherwise many of them will never be more than a dream!

13. I never made a wishlist. That's as good as it is bad, I think.
      Because I never made a wishlist, I can never really argue with myself which doll to get first or what to do when dolls are limited or sold out. But on the other hand my dolls aren't that organized and well-planned and I can easily be enchanted by new dolls. :sweat

14. Currently, I have 4 dolls on my wishlist. I keep my list as a word document, and whenever I see a doll that I really like, and would consider getting, I add it to the list. Then I let it stew on that list for half a year or more, and most of the time I'll take them off again. It's a good way to counter impulse buys. Often I find I like the particular way an owner styled or photographed their doll, but I myself wouldn't do much with the mold. This doesn't work if a doll's limited, of course, and I've definitely bought dolls on impulse that I let go pretty quickly. I haven't yet sold any dolls that I bought after staying on my list for more than half a year. So it's a good way to control my purchases, but also I just like looking at my list once in a while and anticipating future purchases.

15. I think there are two wishlists. One is a phony wishlist (or want-list) for "all the dolls I would get eventually if I had all the money" and the other one is the actual, realistic wishlist for "these are the dolls I'm planning to get months from now that I actually have the money for" .... XD

16. My wishlist doesn't fit on my profile. What does that tell ya? XD

17. ehm ehm, really long can't describe my wishlist! huge maybe...and terrifying *_* I have about 200 dolls on it and I'm still discovering some dolls I like so much.. sadly I will never get them all, but I'm planning one or two a year starting from next year (I've already taken 4 this year XD)

18. I am actually trying to knock mine down. Some are possibles, but some are must haves.

19. I guess my list is long. 19 dolls, if not counting those I'm waiting for. And sadly I think I'll be adding more to the list. :(

20. I used to. But I was off doing other things for a bit, not caring about dolls, so when I came back I cut most of the ones on it. Right now I have one on the "to get" list, and about two-three on the "if I ever start making so much money that I don't need to work for a whole month just to afford a doll" list, just for funsies.

It might grow a bit, but I'm finding that a lot of dolls I just don't find attractive enough to buy; my preferences really changed, so I can never find a headsculpt I actually like (though I would like to some day try sculpting my own again).