1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you have a really long wish-list?

Nov 17, 2010

1. My list should just be an infinity sign....

but when it comes time for me to "save" then see who I desire the most I usually just buy a head of a sculpt I love... then a nice body then mod like hell.....

2. I have to say thank god for owner's pictures!!! they helped me a lot to keep my wishlist down, i only have 5 dolls that i really want and i think i couldn't buy more than that :sweat i'm still saving to buy my first bjd

3. LOL I love that!! I don't have a list, maybe I should, but I just wait for one to come along and find me. I try to stay off the BJD websites when I don't have cash cause then it's just too sad.

4. Sigh...my list is long...and fluctuates often. It seems I'm always adding or subtracting but the same dolls always seem to pop up on my list somewhere....

5. What constitutes long? I have 4 boys currently at home, but on my list I think I have maybe...6 more...oh wait...I need bodies for 4 heads...so those kind of count. That brings my list to 10, thats kinda long I guess. For me anyways, that is 2 more dolls than I really wanted, but who knows if I will end up wanting them all by the end anywho? Of course, there is the limited occurrence, in which a limited doll can slip in under the radar, and with SWITCH being one of my favored companies it is a scary time at least 3 months out of the year when the release sculpts. Lucky I have no money to spend at Christmas on dolls, or the list would probably increase every year on the same month *_*

6. I used to! At one point I had a huge list of sculpts I was like "OMG SO CUTE" and then I realized - what character would I put with them? What would I DO with them? And I couldn't answer those questions of myself, so unless it was a sculpt I just always came back to, it got taken off. A shorter wish list for me makes me feel less... er, helpless. It's attainable, let's say. And that's nice, 'cause I don't have extra money to spend anymore :V

7. God yes, I have an incredibly long list! About a third of it is dolls, the rest is eyes, wigs, shoes, clothes, various body parts and also some limited and/or sold-out stuff. With regard to the dolls I have a priority list and a normal list, but dolls get added and subtracted and moved from one list to the other quite a bit. Especially added ;) To both lists. So yeah, fairly long... I think it was 55 on my last count...

8. I would want to say not, but right now my wishlist is too big... 6, but I'm searching molds for two more guys... *sobs*

9. My wishlist is pretty long but only because I'm shelling out my original characters. The majority of them have a mold picked out, but I'll probably compromise and only end up getting two or three from each storyline. The exception may be spouses or significant others, just because I would feel bad to have one and not the other.

10. My wishlist is horrifyingly long. I keep trying to convince it to stay under twenty, but it stubbornly hovers around thirty or so, and the only reason it's that short (lol) is because as adorable as tinies are I refuse to buy character spawn. No kids for you. And no limiteds unless it's got something absolutely fantasic about it (Still waiting on a BIG mermaid guy, Soom! Do your worst!).

My bank account weeps.

11. When I first entered the hobby, my list was over 60 dolls long. Now that I'm a little more into the hobby and notice small details I wouldn't like (and the fact I'm trying to control myself), my list has shrunk to a maximum of 7 dolls.

12. Used too~! i keep cleaning it out though because it just gets too long xD

13. Mine seems to change every now and then, but it remains fairly large. xD I don't even have all the dolls I want on my wish list yet since I haven't found the right sculpts. I estimate that it will include about 20. That's a lot IMO considering I probably don't have the space for all that I want. :sweat (Nor the money, I guess.... </3)

It's mostly because I want a doll for every character in my story. >.< That's really going to add up if I go through with it. And then I want more on top of that!

14. Mine has come way down. I have 5 I really want, with two I may or may not get. Not really sure on the minifee boys. The possible list has 11 on it, but I really doubt I'll get those.

15. Oh my wishlist is so long. Around 50 dolls. But I reduce it to 13 dolls :D Maybe sometimes I will be able to expand my wishlist when I will have all dolls from my actually wishlist :)

16. My wishlist is incredibly long yes, but I have a more downsized, more realistic version of it also (kicked most of the "never-will-get" sculpts off save for a few). Current monetary restrictions (aka underaged and no job yet) mean that I probably won't get a chance to own most of the sculpts, which in on hand might be a really good thing since it lends itself to downsizing xD

17. Nope, I have a super short wishlist! I'm only one faceup away from completing my current set of four dolls. Maybe I'll change my mind some time in the future, but for now that's it for me.

18. My wishlist is sitting at somewhere around 50 dolls right now, I think. Some of them are pipe dreams (AE Lorelei) but most of them are very definitely coming home at some point.

19. Mine is nearly at forty, but it's just a selection, I don't want EVERYTHING on it XD

20. I don't have a long wishlist but the dolls on my wishlist cost a HUGE amount of money and it will take me a LONG time to save money and get them here =___=