1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you have a really long wish-list?

Nov 17, 2010

1. For a few months, I had a good list set up (12 or so) - but then I realized they didn't fit my story, and took them off. Now I have 4 - maybe 5 if the fifth one isn't OT - but then I probably will still buy it.

2. I have 3 lists:
      one for dolls I want to buy (4),
      one for dolls I might want to acquire in the future,
      and one for dolls that I might, theoretically, like to own, had I no constraints whatsoever.
      Needless to say, that last list is quite long (~40 dolls, including the 4 from the first list), though I have no intention of getting all of them. It's really just a list of dolls that are striking to me.

3. I think I have about four dolls on my actual wish list at the moment. By "actual" I mean the list of dolls that I want and am likely to purchase in the not-too-distant future.

My other wish list, the one for dolls that are of a more unreachable nature or ones that I'd like but am not 100% planning to get, is a bit longer.

4. I'm TRYING to keep it small, but it looks like about 17 doll right now.... (That's including dolls and floating heads I already own AND dolls on the wishlist.) I really don't want to have more than 20 dolls for a looooong time. I mean, I probably will end up having more when I'm way older, because time goes by and that's just the way things go, but for now...... 17 is more than enough.

5. Mine is absurd, I have well over 100 on there so I'm having to separate it to ones that are definite and ones that I'll decide on later. Plus it's still growing since I'm not planning on getting ALL of them, I could probably buy at least one house with the money it'd take to get them all since most of them are expensive.

On top of that are the off-topic vinyl dolls that are piling up in there with all their loveliness.

6. I have a VERY big doll wishlist. Something like 50 dolls. I separate it into 2 categories: dolls I super want, and dolls I kind of want.
      My list is constantly changing but there's something like 5 dolls I can;t get out of my head, so them at least I see myself owning one day.

7. well, my wishlist sadly keeps growing lol, but i am not sure if i will ever get them all, you know, new dolls come out and sometimes you grow out of the old ones. i do have some dolls on my list though that i MUST have and i know i will never take'em out of it until i get them. so far i have 8 dolls officially on it, i'd also like to get a few others that i just haven't included in there yet. it already gives me the creeps that i barely started this hobby in march and i already have a lost of 7 dolls...two of them are already being purchased this month...God help me! XD

8. I used to have a huge wishlist but over the years it has shrunk and shrunk (although I didn't buy any of the dolls that were on it) and now it's only 3 dolls

9. I've got 32 in total for my main group and a few others in the other list. And with all the nice dolls coming out more are added to both groups.

10. Total of 8 right now, and a body for a floating head. 6 of these are planned to be bought withing the next 6 months or so.

11. Not at all. I've got six right now, and no plans for any others at this time.

12. At any given moment, I probably have about 3 dolls on my wish list. To be perfectly honest, at this point in my collection, I'm completely happy and blessed with the dolls I DO have. (Now, watch Iplehouse release some killer dolls this week and make me eat my words. LOL)

13. I've got 9 on my list, including the "nice to have"s. The "must have" list is 5 so far, which is a lot considering the first ones aren't even home yet.
      Laurie Lenz ANGELS, do I ever hear you about Iplehouse ... all my must haves are Iples. Evil they are, yes precious! :sigh

14. It looks like my list is at 10 right now... with 6 that I completely intend to own. The others I probably intend to own :sweat but haven't done enough research on yet.

15. Ahhh! I actually only have 4 dolls left on my wishlist! is so exciting!

16. Actually my wishlist has only one doll, but I think that "someone" will pop out as soon as I buy the last one! XD

17. I don't, I actually only have 3 at the moment, and then a few others that I would consider getting if I wanted more. However I don't really think I will, and if I do only maybe 2 or 3 ;)

18. I used to have a really huge wishlist at one point too (30-40+ BJDs) but over the years I started taking dolls off it and now it's down to about 3 or 4

19. Mine isn't terribly long. There are some major brand sculpts that are on the top of my list. I always keep adding to my wishlist and deleting some dolls off my wishlist. It fluctuates sometimes.

20. I have a long list because I keep creating characters and I have some not of my creation I want to do.