1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you have any preference about "twins"?

Feb 14, 2017

1. I have 2 aidolls ange ai hani and uri and they are like my twins! My ying and yang, they are similar yet different . :)

2. I'm planning to get my own set of twins too 8) I already have a twin on the way, actually, and I'm currently trying to decide which sculpt I want to get for the other one. Given that my twins are a boy and a girl, I'm going to use two different sculpts for them. So far, my biggest concern is finding the right body for the girl, as she's supposed to be shorter than her brother and have small breasts, but so far all the dolls I found that could fit her character were either too tall and/or had way too huge breasts D:
      Anyway, even though I'm gonna use two different sculpts, my twins are supposed to look very much alike: same hair color/texture/length, same skin color, same eyes, freckles for both :)

I don't have any identical twins so far, but I also think getting either the same sculpt for both twins and/or two very similar sculpts would be the best thing to do ^__^

3. I have a Luts Tiny Delf who is supposed to have a twin and I've been looking at sculpts that are similar but not exactly identical to the sculpt I already have. That's because the twins are supposed to have opposite personalities and they're the comedic ones of the group when they're together. I was inspired by the twins in the anime Rozen Maiden souseiseki and suiseiseki who are the same....but completely different :lol:

4. i actually bought two feeple 60 nanyuri 17 heads earlier in 2017. they will have the same face but different body types. hoping the bodies will be the same height ^^'

5. Twins is a fun theme! What a pity there is not a lot of pictures, here, of all your twins dolls! I would like to see all your twins!!! :chibi Pleaaaaaaaaase!!! :whee:

6. I have a Withdoll Juwel set of twins. The doll came with an extra head, and I ended up buying an extra body a few years after I got him. I was lucky that they had an event that offered that particular skintone...

#106 Fairy Milliner, Jan 2, 2018
      Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
    7. While I have characters who are fraternal twins (the son and daughter of my current dolls' characters), it'd be tricky if and when I decide to shell them out. The girl will most likely be a mature MSD (top of my list is Echo Town Delores) while the boy will be a full-size SD like my other dolls (the sculpt would either be an Iplehouse Felix or Granado Sariel).

The drastic difference was due to how only their son reached adulthood (the daughter's life was tragically cut short as an infant). She did interact with her parents as an elemental spirit in a parallel world, and that was how I intend to shell her.

#107 AntarelNefertili, Jan 3, 2018
      Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    8. Twins dolls are so charming ! I'm thinking of buying a girl and a boy or two boys with different hairstyles from the same company.

9. I am very intrigued by twins, and I would love to have twins! I have 3 sisters from the Secretdoll Picture doll line (21, 08, 04), and they are so cute. Different sculpts but with a similar aesthetic. So mine are twins but regular sisters!