1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you have one doll way more spoiled than the rest?

Feb 4, 2020

1. Recently I've been spoiling my puki pukisha, Goblin the most. All my dolls have one full outfit, but Goblin has an outfit, several props, a wip house, and I got them another puki to they'd have an in scale friend.
      It's just so fun to work in such a small scale!

2. Oh yeah, my Aramy (Mystic Kids QingChen) is by far the most spoiled of my dolls. It doesn't help that he's shelling my favorite OC I've ever created and he's just so fun to dress and accessorize. He has four outfits when some of my others still have to make do with only one (including his own boyfriend). I keep telling myself he doesn't need more stuff but I still find myself trawling Taobao for more wigs or outfits for jewelry....help, I really need to learn to spread the love. X__X

3. I guess? Orsino has the most thing out of all my dolls. Two full outfits and a bunch of props. But as I get more guys into full doll mode I'll start getting them more things. So it will even out.

4. Yes, but I just love him so much! He doesn't have the most stuff, but he's the one that I spend the most time with/one and enjoy overall. He's my Doll Family Mitu and the first (and currently only T^T) SD I ever bought <3

5. I have a couple I'm more inspired to sew for than others (the boys are definately the "poor-relations" in that respect, but the other girls don't inspire me to sew a much as these two)

Teddy

6. I have 12 dolls and two floating heads currently. The heads own pretty much nothing but the other folks have their own shoebox totes full of clothes and accessories. Sixx needs two totes and maybe more because not only does she wear elaborate costumes and shoes, but also changes wigs and eyes with each outfit. None of my others change wigs or eyes. On top of all of this, Sixx is also gender fluid so she needs clothing for men and women and everything in between. Add a demanding personality on top of that and Sixx is definitely the spoiled one.

Most have at least four mix and match outfits but I really need to work on Jesse, Harriet and Marley. Harriet isn’t a standard size so I have to make all of her stuff and it gets hard to be creative when she only wears black. Marley only wears leggings and tunics and hoodies but only in dark or emo colors. Jesse is my first 70cm and not home yet. He’s going to need band t-shirts but they’ll have to be custom printed so I need to save up and plan exactly what he needs first.

7. Yeah I think so. Like getting brand new dolls again! Plus by the time they get here the doll room will be finished :kitty1

8. Yeah, Nadeko is a lot more spoiled than the rest although it's kind of justified since she was my only doll for 5 years before a second doll came along.
      Everything looks good on her and she doesn't complain like the others do so it can't be helped:sweat

9. Oh yes! My most spoiled out of 13 dolls is my Resinsoul Mei. She gets all kinds of outfits and accessories and little plushies.

10. Yes, my boy Bug. He has a pretty full wardrobe, tons of props, an alternate head, and a yosd version of himself.
      He's been my favorite OC for a few years now, and since I've got him in bjd form, it just hasn't stopped!

11. Dorian! (My Dollzone Grey.) He came fullset, but then I bought him some really nice interchangeable clothes, I just ordered him some new boots, he has two laptop props, because when I thought I lost his other one, I bought him a new one, he has jewelry, glasses (more then one pair), headphones, and other prop stuff. I bought him a new better wig instead of the one he came with, he has his own display stand. While I have a lot of other clothes/props the rest of the dolls just share stuff, but Dorians stuff is all his own.

P.S. Ophelia (Bobobie Ophelia) thinks she has more stuff -- but mostly it's my daughters 'My Life' clothes that she didn't want for her own dolls.

12. wow! 21 dolls! I only have one 1/3 girl but I am expecting my 2nd 1/3 girl from the same studio. They are actually created as sisters so I think both of those two gonna get spoiled by tones of my handmaking cloth, my character set for both of them are adopted noble orphans ^^ gonna look after both of them well and they are my supermodel for my BJD cloth boutique (which is about to happening soon XD )

13. Saif was my most spoiled at first because he was my first doll and I have sold off his companions.... No other 1/4 teen ever quite stuck with me (got really into the 1/4 size big babies recently tho).

But Niccolo is my most spoiled. He has so much Freedom Teller and Sadol clothes.

14. My doll leaves tiny Alex is the most spoiled as I have made her a whole room with four pster bed, dresser, all manner of toys including a rocking horse, hand made quilt with lots of embroidery, etc... ect... spoiled.

15. :whee: my spoiled one needs a bed!

16. Seth, my Soul Doll Juhl, was my first doll so I think he's the most spoiled. He has the most wigs, clothes and accessories compared to my other guys. I always buy clothes for him but since most of my boys are around the same size, they can share.

Currently though, my attention has been on Oberon (Telesthesia & Dragon Wei Yue Jin SP). I've been working on sewing his outfit and making jewelry.

17. By far my Ringdoll K (John) is the most spoiled. Not only does he have 7 heads (all different expressions) but the most expensive accessory I've ever bought ($200 mask - I could count it as another head). He has so many clothes he's got a container tower so I can keep adding. He's 70cm and it's as tall as he is. I bought him Soom Jointed hands ($140 from Soom, I had to string them *dies*), a Sadol suit ($200 with the accessories he doesn't even use anymore), Sadol Jeans and Iplehouse shoes and most recently, a slightly larger body...which means none of the previous mentioned stuff fits him so I will rebuy all of it in his new size.

I commissioned a special gun holster that holds two guns since I could only find them that hold one (thank the BJD gods...that still fits.) and that was also not cheap. I shop for him all the time (the largest bulk of his clothing is made for him from random stuff I find - often at Target in the kids dept). He is one of the only dolls I own with no dust on him at all because he's frequently off the shelf XD He goes to every meet or doll-related activity in a bag made specially for him. It's called 'John's Bag' (I am creative) and it's made for his long legs, padded and full of wrappings - both for his head and hands - and random things I put in it. Generally if I've lost a thing it's probably in that bag.

He's also the most spoiled in number of hours I've put into working on the doll. His original 70cm body is covered in tattoos and blushed-including hands and feet. there's so much MSC on him that only one of the many is damaged, and it's where his chest hits, so I expect it. I mentioned his 7 heads, several of them are on their second faceup - which is extra work as I have to do the whole head not just his face - and five of them are modded. And now I get to do his body all over again!! X___X

I don't have another doll that comes close to his level of spoiled (thank god I'd be so broke) and that includes Alex and Harley who are easily tied for #2 but like, way down on the list.

#37 VampireAngel13, Feb 4, 2020
      Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
    18. So this thread definitely hit a chord with me, and i knew i wasnt the only one feeling this way.

a lot of my crew has changed over the last few years, but one essentially from his first arrival til now and the future has been the focus on who i have. he is currently Mikami, my Volks Kiriko boy, he stands at the 65cm or so mark and has outfits from his previous 70cm days as well as new stuff. He has a storage bin just to himself, with him also stealing from the others when necessary too, so unless he absolutely wont fit it, then only then its safe (clothes shoes etc)

Hes had a few forms, all with very full tattoos, and even though right now he doesnt, he will have them. no one else gets the amount of attention that he has gotten, and even recently hes had some new volks outfits and also has some new ones that just shipped as well which are suits or nicer clothing than the others. he gets the expensive eyes when i bought them (though he doesnt have them now, he has Granado eyes)

in the end, the others would be insanely jealous everything is always bought for him first. Hes also the most trouble out of everyone.... spoiled much?

19. My most spoilt doll is Haze. So far he (who started out as a she) has gotten a special order smaller bust from Xaga Doll. The bust Haze came with was very large and I wanted a small. The new bust arrived, but doesn’t fit well, even though it is meant for that body! Ugh! Oh, did I mention Haze is a yosd? Well anyway, I decided to put up with the wonky fit as I didn’t want to mod the first bust as it would be so much work. Since Haze has an odd shaped head, finding wigs is not fun. So I made a brushed yarn wig. Better, but that body.... Last August I entered the triathlon, so Haze got a new handmade wig, outfit, and diorama. And just yesterday, Haze appropriated a DZ yosd body from one of my other dolls, his outfit and wig. For the first time in years, Haze is looking great! My baby gets the best, lol.

20. Yes, all my other dolls are much smaller than my Mano who is 67cm; not the tallest doll in the world but a bit too big for my tastes in dolls. Sewing for smaller dolls is a huge pain in the gut hole for me, but I love making clothes for my Fairyland Chicline Rou who's a bit shorter than 16." I think he has a few less clothes than my Mano does right now, but that's only because I haven't had him for as long as I've had my Mano for. I hope to be able to sew a bit more for all my dolls someday soon, but I procrastinate, and never get anything done. DX