1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you kiss/cuddle your dolls?

May 19, 2011

1. Yep! Cuddling with them is fun. I find that cuddling with my SD is my favorite size to just hug and have on my lap, but I take one of my girls(both are msd) around with me places because she's daring, and I loooove to give her kisses and hugs, and she loves to give them back!

2. I do kiss Kloey on the top of her head once in a while but I only really cuddle with her when we're watching a movie together :P I'm always afraid of over cuddling and breaking her xD

3. I cuddle Kaylynn all the time. But I kiss her feet cause I find them adorable for some reason. I kiss her little elf ears too. I love her. I watch tv and movies with her in my lap too ^^

4. I don't like to kiss or cuddle my doll. Maybe I'm a little cold XD! But I think it's unnecesary, because they're inanimated objects. I can cuddle or kiss a little child or my mom, but my doll uhm... no. By the way, I'm very careful with what touches the resin. I prefer to not touch them when I have lotion on my hands or things like that.

5. Both for me! *laughs* My boy is the perfect size for me to cuddle with. He loves the attention, Ehe. Also I kiss the top of his head a lot. :)

6. I haven't cuddled or kissed Demetri(yet?), but i often touch his hands, like stroke them and hold them;; They're so precious. ;m;

7. Hahaha! makes me want to try cuddling my girl *O* haha
      I just pet her or stroke her. I really love hte feel of DD vinyl so I like to touch it~

8. Yep, all the time. To me she's adorably cute so I kind of get addicted to holding her. If I see her from across the room I go over and snuggle her. I sleep with her sometimes, but it can mess up her wig so I don't do it often :P I also like playing with her feeties and her belly cuz it chubby

Edit: My boyfriend also likes to snuggle and play with her too :3

9. I let my Natsumi sit on my lap while I'm on my laptop and cuddle her often. I do kiss her goodnight before I sleep but only on the top of her head. ^_^

10. I don't kiss my dolls, but I sometimes hold them while watching TV. My favorite doll to cuddle with is my Dollfie Dream Yukino. She's so cuddly!

11. I love cuddling with my little Feya! MSDs are the prefect cuddling size to me, and just looking at the big, sad eyes of my Luts Kid Delf Cherry makes me want to hug her. It's also great to sit her on my lap or hold her tiny tush in the palm of my hand. I don't know about kissing her, though; she only tolerates cuddling so much... O.O

12. Hmm. My Cassie is so serious that I don't exactly cuddle - I embrace. :)
      But I also carrie her around with me a lot - to the park or visiting friends etc. I hold her feet, cause I also find them adorable. :D Ok, I can go squeeling like a fangirl when I find a new pose and hug her on impulse, but generally she projects a coolness that is not exactly huggable.
      I have seen some Dollfies that I would totally constantly hug though! They are just the cute and cuddly type to me. :)

13. Funny story... My mom claimed to dislike my doll, having no interest in him. I turn around and next thing I know, she's making him outfits, figuring out how to make him wigs, etc. And then she's trying to come up with a name. Then next thing I know, she takes Phillip and is holding him, watching tv. I was like xDDD.... She cuddles him more than I do.

14. I kiss them on the wig and cuddle with them. They're my children and I'm an overaffectionate parent. I have to express my love in someway.

15. I can't cuddle any of them for long since I spend most of my time on my bed (where ny computer is lol) But if I sit in a chair they sit in my lap, and if I take them out about about in my bag I hold their hand.
      And YES I kiss all my dollies tons of times a day. Especially Raffy since he has fuzzy hair

16. My SD Frost isn't very cuddly, but I do love to pick him up and hug him sometimes. He's got very stiff joints so he doesn't move into me when I hold him. My MSD Koko on the other hand surprised me with his cuddliness when I first got him haha. I usually have Frost sitting by my side when I cuddle Koko so he doesn't feel left out. Though that sort of works with they're personalizes. They're brothers, one dark and one light, so it's not surprising.

17. yes i will cuddle and kiss them, sometimes hold their hands and sleep with one of my boys.When i doin my homework or assignment i will put my boys sit of the side of the printer and on top of a pile of book to accompany me.XD

18. I give my boys air-kisses :3 I also semi-hug them too, but I am only restraining myself because I don't want to damage them in any way >_<

19. When I watch movies or tv, I'll cuddle with my doll. and I do kiss her, but only on the head.

20. Elyse always sits on my desk and watches things on the computer with me. I think I got her hooked on Asian Drama. :lol: I'm always playing with her hair and styling it. Sometimes I'll cuddle her a bit. I have to admit I have kissed the top of her head a few times, lol. Though for the most part she's just sitting next to me. ^_^