1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you kiss/cuddle your dolls?

May 19, 2011

1. NO and NO.

Although I feel the urge to ticke my Soso's belly everytime I have her in my hand. :)

2. I do... I kiss them on the wigs, and they just look so adorable, hugging is necessary. They sleep in my bed when my girlfriend is not around, too, they freak her out.

3. I kiss both of mine, and cuddle only one (only because the other one is pretty difficult to hold) I'm guilty of kissing them on the lips sometimes; but thats only because I occassionally miss their noses haha. But it's kind of like when a young child has a stuffed animal they love and cuddle, thats how I feel about my dolls. But I can't say it's entirely normal either ^_^;

4. I love to cuddle my dolls, my Bobobie Weylin will sit under the covers with me while I read, and sometimes I will give him a kiss on the top of the head :)

5. Sometimes I do, but for the most part I don't. I do cuddle mine when I'm around a bunch of people and he's with me but otherwise not so much.

6. Um I am always cuddling and kissing my dolls when I'm alone or in public and they are with me...I like cuddling others dolls too if I have permission to.

7. Not often but she looks so helpless and attention-hungry that sometimes I pat her head or touch cheek fust walking by.

8. Yes! I love to cuddle with my girls.

9. Ah...yes...sometimes I do cuddle her.... >>... <<......

10. Kissing? No. Cuddling? No. I do pet her wig an awful lot though. >_> It's so silky and smooth!

11. I never kiss or cuddle my boy doll - for some reason it feels weird to do that. But I cuddle my MSD sized girl all the time, and I occasionally kiss her on the top of her head too. I'm not sure whether it's because she's younger looking or whether it's because she's a girl, but it feels right to give her more affection than my SD sized boy. Also, she is a lot less tightly strung than he is, so she feels more floppy and comfortable to hold :aheartbea

12. I kiss and love my doll. I stare at her often and pat her little cheek.

13. I cuddle with them sometimes. Also, sometimes I make them laydown on my bed while I sleep. I don't kiss them for the fear that I might ruin their face-up (face kiss) or get hair in my mouth (head kiss).

14. Sometimes, yes. I tend to cuddle only two of them, though - the rest seem to give off more of a "don't hug me" vibe.

15. I also love to cuddle with my doll. I like to touch their skins , :D
      but I never kiss my doll. (sometimes I want to do but I never do lol.)

16. I only cuddle with my Mini on occassion. I like having him sit next to me when I watch a movie or something ^^ And sometimes he gets a kiss on his wig, but that's all.
      I barely touch my big dolls when I'm not taking pictures.

17. I kiss my doll all the time, never on the face usually on the hair. I also hug her whenever I feel down.

18. No, I'm always scared I'm going to damage their faceups or scratch my dolls. But sometimes I hug my doll very lightly

19. I love my doll but I don't kiss them.

20. Yes!!! Sha is cuddled a lot with kisses on the head because I don't want to risk the chance of messing up his face-up..XP He is with me a lot too!:)