1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you make your doll couples cuddle?

Mar 8, 2019

1. I currently have 4 couples and usually have them sitting next to each other. Some of them get posed holding hands or leaning against each other more often than others.

2. I don't own any couples currently, but some of mine are paired with my sister's dolls and I do sometimes put them in cute affectionate poses when they're together, if it's in character for them.

3. I don't have couples, but I love making them cuddle. In fact, having no couples makes it easier because I can pair up anyone I like.

4. Yes they do lots of coupley things while there just chilling. Some even NSFW. I try to see who will notice and yes I know it's wicked.
      XD

5. All my couples are paired with one of my dolls and one of my friend's, but I have best friends and an ex-couple here. I like to put best friends to share the same box, but when their significant others are around (my friend and I sometimes spend some time with each other dolls), I make them share the same box, and when on shelves and all, I do make them sit together, hold hands... :3nodding:

6. Oooo yes. Kazumi and Avalon are on the same bench right now. Kazumi's being a brat to pose lately (their still in their very bulky sweaters from Christmas) so Avalon's just leaning on her. I do like having nose boops and cuddling though. Lots and lots of cuddling.

I like platonic hugs and cuddling too with my other dolls, or just horsing around. (or pure sibling love when it involves the twins and Avalon)

7. Uh yeah! Articulated dolls look best when posing, and one of the most adorable and natural human poses is the cuddle. Also known as the canoodle, the bunnyhug and the snuggle. Currently I have two couples and two best friends and all six are cuddling against their SOs, whether it's linking arms, holding hands or resting against each other. But then again I also had my SDs leaning against each other because it was a fun pose and very natural, not because they're representing a couple.

8. That was the whole reason I got more than one doll! Unfortunately their current shelf situation doesn't have enough space for displaying the couples together. I've picked out a new bookcase that should give them more room, hopefully I can get that set up this year.

9. Yes!!!!!! I do this a lot and I love taking photos when they cuddle:nosebleed

10. Yes, they cuddle, I only have 1 couple. I also love taking photos when they cuddle. So cute. My Olivia Morgan is on Sadol Honey 63 body, for some reason, I am not able to make her stand and sit without support, so conveniently, her boyfriend Yukinojou holds her! :blush Save me money buying a doll stand for her, 1 doll stand for 2 dolls! :)

11. My two Luts Honey Delfs are not dating, but super close friends, and I love posing them together. Just leaning on each other's shoulders, hugging, cuddling. <3 I think it's the cutest thing.

12. If I will have the right girl for my taste, I will pose them cuddle, but I don't think they will be a couple...

13. I don't have any couples but I do like my one 1/6 who is a toddler to sit in his dad or older brother's lap 'cause cute.

14. Many of my dolls are couples & I have them posed together in various ways. Some are holding hands, others have their arms around a shoulder, several are seated with the girl sitting on his lap & one pair are lounging on a chaise with the girl resting against his chest with dreaming eyes. I love posing my couples. It's so much fun having dolls that can do things other than just sitting r standing on shelves.

15. Yesss. Perdita is always leaning against Hall in some way, Allison and Alexander always have to be touching, Blake and Lierre share a cushion. Some of my romantically-unattached dolls will get passed from lap to lap on occasion too :XD: I'm excited to get my twins paid off so Adelaide can have her boyfriend.

Heck, even when I'm with my friend, we often pose our dolls being cuddly just because we can. It's so cute :D

16. I have one "couple" currently at home. Corby and Rourke. Rourke would absolutely love to cuddle or be sweet with Corby. But she's pretty cold to him most of the time, so that doesn't happen. When my other doll orders come in, I'll have Jaxie's and Willow's boyfriends. Those will be my cuddly couples.

17. Holding hands, cuddling and placing a hand on the other's knee. Anything cute and adorable like that, my couples will do it.

18. I'm cheating a bit, but my dolls are sisters, so I usually pose them cuddly, ie big sister's arm around little sister, little sister leaning against big sister. It's nice to pose them in a way that conveys their relationship and/or persinalities.

19. I have couples, and I love having them cuddle. Or kiss, look at each other longingly, get more intimate....

I admittedly don't really have conventional couples though. With my two straight pairings, Nira tends to be the one who kind guides the direction of her personal interactions with Valon (Valon's a bit of a romantically/socially awkward gent, so Nira has to be the more proactive one in the relationship), and with Mundei and Zelle...Zelle's not quite comfortable being physically close with somebody else, but unconsciously desires it. Mundei, on the other hand, is more than willing to express affection, but won't push her. So, they currently just sit next to each other trying to figure out what to do next.

I've also got a few close friends and siblings that like to show familial/platonic affection. Tahmos and his sister Tauli are more open to show this with each other of my two sibling sets, and Nira and Tahmos have a very open, affectionate relationship without an romantic intentions. When they're not with their romantic partners, the two of them will be nice and chummy with each other.:kitty2

20. Totally. That’s the cool thing about having physical representations of your OCs lol...if you want them to kiss you can just smack their little resin faces together (gently, so you don’t chip their faceups of course) instead of having to go to the trouble of drawing it.