1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you name your group of dolls?

Sep 7, 2009

1. I wanna call them The Pantheon

Is that too cheesy?

2. I've finally decided that my group as a whole will represent the residents of a group home known as the Half Moon Home for Wayward Youth. This particular home is the top two floors of a fairly large complex that functions as home/school/infirmary and rehab known as the Li Institute. (Weird, long, confusing- I'm a nut. XD But it all makes sense in my world)
      In conversation, they're just 'my gang' or 'my doll habit' XD

I suppose that's the thing about naming your group- it gets complicated!!

3. Mine are called "Puppet Master crew" or just "the crew", since the story I write around them is called Puppet Master.

4. i'm sorry if this offends you but that makes me think of the movie "Puppet Master" lol i mean it's an awesome movie, but it freaks me out 0_o

5. I haven't called my two anything specific. I have often said "Kids these days" to them, and then call them the "Kids", only to myself. The hubby would think I was nuts if he heard me talking to resin!

6. So far I haven't come up with a group name for my dolls/character
      Not for lack of trying though :sweat. one day I'll name their universe(like ma-thing) and the name will be taken from there.
      For now though they're just whatever comes to mind from 'the dorries' to 'the resin bums' xD

7. My group is generally referred to as The Cadre. Or the Yahoos. Whichever strikes me as amusing at the time. Usually Yahoos.

But Cadre is fun to say. XD

8. I never really thought of naming a group of dolls, that sounds like an excellent concept. But what to call your group of dolls?

This might take me a while to think about a group name for my dolls. O_O;

9. lol I was thinking of calling them "my congregation" becuase our family mascot is alligators and apparently a group of alligators is called a congregation but then people might think religious things so idk.

10. Well, I've decided to name my group of dolls, for now they're "The Carabella Cuties". :sweat

11. Def not in my book! X3

12. I think of my BJDs as a group of adopted dollies (as they are all second-hand or more) brought together into one house: Berry House. Hence, they are the Berry House kids/dolls/whatever. Their last names are all Berihausen, following with the house name.

13. I generally refer to them as "the girls" but they have no official group name, short of their family name.

14. The Pukis owned by me and my roomie are collectively the Foundling House pukis, as that is the name of their under-construction residence.

15. Hahaha
      this is brilliant!

16. I call mine "the boys" or when I refer to our house, yard, and their mulitudes of gear: The Smithy, since two of the guys are blacksmiths.

17. I've taken to calling mine the tempid issues kids. Mostly because a few of my friends used to call hot topic that, and well, my crew generally looks like a hot mess of kids you'd find IN a hot topic. >_>' Which is fine by me.

18. Usually "my/the kids," or when it comes to my BJDs, "my/the girls" because all of my on-topic dolls are girls.

I go to the forum 13Doll, where all dolls, not just ones made of resin, are allowed, and most people have a name for their crew in their figure biography page. I was thinking of a cool moniker to use (or at least one cooler than "My kids" lol) so I was thinking of naming them "The Desk" because that's where they like to hang out. Because they are not nearly homogenous enough to name them something as neat as "The Fantasy Garden" or something pretty like that. XD

19. I dunno why, but I'm calling mine "Bones". Even though some of the one's I want in the future aren't from the same story and everything. :B

20. i mostly refer to them as The Kids, My Crew, or The Boys. but i'll have a girl soon so that last ones gotta go....XD

my vampire coven is called The Black Rose, so sometimes i refer to them as that....