1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you put your dolls in databases

Sep 9, 2007

?
  1. YES all of them

2. NO none of them

3. ony some of them

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
    1. I have and always will put my dolls in their respective databases! I love looking through the databases and see so many different dolls.

... Though I still haven't put my SOOM Yrie in the database yet... but I will sooner or later.

2. i would put mine in the database when i get her why is well its to contribute to the community you know

3. I only put my dolls in some of the databases. Mostly when I get a good picture of them. If I don't have a good picture, I don't put them in. :sweat

4. I think it is worthwhile to put pictures and descriptions of your own dolls in these databases. It allows people to look "byond the mold". I think it's a source of inspiration :)

5. I put mine in the database just because I feel like it (in the Elfdoll database). Maybe someone will have a question concerning a doll with the same type as mine and wanted to know eye size, color, and where I've bought her clothes/accessories.

6. I have for both of my dolls so far. I think databases are fun, I like to see what everyone else does with their dolls. :3

7. I haven't bothered because the majority of my dolls are unfinished (i.e. unpainted, nekked) and therefore nothing interesting to look at.

8. When i'm satisfied with them I put them in a database, otherwise I don't
      But I do because i like to look at the databases myself too.. ;)
      and i'd like to see more photo's of other dolls too ;)

9. I put mine in and try to keep them updated if any changes are made, some I leave alone due to so few in it and nice to see IRL pics of dolls.

10. When I was looking for new dolls, the databases were very helpful for me to see all the different things that could be done with the same mold, the same type of doll, etc. So I try to put pictures of my dolls up so that people will keep being able to do that. There's only one of my dolls that I don't have in a database.

Also, I really like reading the backstories people have for their dolls, but I don't have back stories for mine in the databases yet.

11. I try to remember to do it. I love looking through the databases to see what a mould can pull off for looks. The bios are cute but for me I'd much rather just maybe know where the wig, eyes and faceup are from and skintone lol. So those are generally all I put in for my dolls when I add them. Sometimes I forget to add a doll to a database though. D:

12. On my list of things I need and want to do in the near future is put the dolls I have in their appropriate databases.

13. I try to remember to put my dolls in databases but I don't always. It's something I have been working on recently.

14. Does it count if I plan on putting my dolls in the database after I get them?

I actually use the databases a lot though to see owner pics of dolls that I'm interested in, since sometimes company photos can be shopped to make them look more presentable or whatever.

It makes me sad that there isn't a dedicated Musedoll Re-an database though. Is she just unloved? *sadface*

15. Any doll that I don't hybrid will go in their respective database thread. Hybrids, tho, I feel more comfortable not listing because I may change them still when a better head/body comes along.

16. I didn't put either of my dolls in a database until I was satisfied with their look (faceup, wig, etc) and had a good set of pictures. But, once I had those, I did indeed put them up in there for both dolls. I do it because I like showing them off (read: honest) and because I searched the databases for the sculpts myself, so I like to help provide more references for everyone. It's fun to see what the sculpts are capable of. I will admit, I wish the pukipuki database separated the sculpts though.

17. I plan to add all my dolls to their respective databases AND add pictures (ain't that a requirement??).
      The reason I haven't done it yet is that most of them are far from finished. Most of them are limited so I've bought them in a rush.. kinda. Now where I have the dolls I've been drooling over for long, I'm searching for the right wigs and eyes for them, then they need face-ups and then I'll add them to the databases ^^

18. Yup I put both of my dolls so far, even if it is just the head. lolz. It's more like an updating in progress tho; I'll update as and when there are changes~ ^^