1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you put your dolls in databases

Sep 9, 2007

?
  1. YES all of them

2. NO none of them

3. ony some of them

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
    1. If I had one, I would. :lol:

2. I always post my dolls in the appropriate databases because its fun to see everyones dolls and profiles. So I like to contribute to the fun too.

3. Sometimes I put mine in the database, sometimes I don't...
      It seems whenever I get around to adding one, then I sell it... it's almost like the database is a curse for my dolls XD

4. I've added most of mine, but I have two that I need to stick in there. xDD I'm just too lazy.

5. Whenever I have dolls they go into the database, usually as soon as I get them. I do so both for others to have image references (of the mold/personality, etc) and for myself so I don't lose their written personalty description, though they do deviate from it every once and again anyways XD.

6. i love the data bases, ive used them several times to look up specific dolls. however, i didnt even know they existed until i had two dolls XD
      Lucifer (B&G Ymir, my 2nd) was easy, and i put him up right away.
      i took more time with Alex, my first boy, making sure i had good pics, and his profile ready...but Kara Klum didnt have a database. luckily, the day i decided to make one, i did one more search and found the brand new as of that day database for my boy. other than one other doll, alex is the only one up right now, so Kara Klum owners, use the database!!:D
      my third doll isnt up yet, cause im waiting for her wig, which i ordered forever ago and it still hasnt gotten here. but when it does, she will be going up in hers!

7. Have not put mine in because I didn't know there WAS a database. I'm new, and this site is rather confusing to me. Going to look for the appropriate place now.

8. Yeap, both of my dolls are in their respectives databases :)

Databases are great to get info of an specific mold, like eyes, wig size, etc., so, I hate when I need to know that kind of things and people haven't added that info *_*

It would be great that every doll info would be as complete as posible ;)

9. I have on a few of mine, but I haven't had time lately to take any pictures so I haven't on others. When I get some more time, I plan on adding them to the database.

I love having the databases because it is a great tool for those thinking about purchasing a particular doll. You get to see many different face-ups and wigs on a particular sculpt and get more of a feel of what a doll actually looks like.

10. I do with mine. I love to see others dolls and would think that people would want to see mine as well! Its just a matter of are they "perfect" yet in my mind!!! :D

11. Yes I do. Since I currently only have one. If I like a certain scuplt I do look at the thread, and whenever a new person adds their doll to the database. Please, please I would love to see all your dolls!!!

12. Yes I do as well. I think they are a great diverse source of info, and I like seeing the same mold in one place.

13. It could be that because my doll is my first one, she immediately went into a database. I changed her picture when I took a more decent one.

I think it's great to contribute to a database because many users want to see lots of owner-photos before they decide on a doll. Owner photos can show a doll in so many different lights and can expose differences you can't see on a company website becuase they're trying to sell only one image. It was the user photos that sold me on E-an, not the company one.

14. I think that when I get my doll, after getting some good pictures and clothes for them, I'm definitely going to put pictures it's database.
      Especially after reading some of these posts where people are saying that it's been so helpful for them. :)

15. I've put Hansel down in the Dollzone, Floy, and Elf databases and I plan to put up my other two girls as well when I get them.

16. I've put mine in the ones I can find, here and a few other places. I like looking at the dolls I plan to buy and seeing the possibilities so I want to show mine and help others. More than once I've had people see one of my guys and go that's a ...? and be more open to getting one.

17. I looked forward to being able to contribute to the database, it's great for researching the different looks a sculpt can have. Intend to add future dolls aswell.

*im in your databases reporting your broken images*

18. I haven't put any of mine in yet.. I might in the future. The reason I haven't done it yet is because none of my dolls have a solid personality yet. So I can't fill out those bios without needing to go back and change it later.

(Though, now I might try and do a few of them since Pandora and Aidan is getting solid)

19. I only put one...kind of got too lazy to put all of them in the data base at once^^"

20. I add mine to the databases because I really think that seeing the versatility of the molds can make or break a person from buying them. If they can't see the versatility and only the company photos they may not want the mold, but if they see the versatility they can be convinced otherwise. (Such was the case with my Elle. I really don't like Volks photo of her because the wig makes her forehead go on for miles and days. But when I actually got to see her, in other wigs, she was lovely!)