1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you Sleep with your doll? Is it Weird?

Oct 27, 2016

1. I put my dolls to bed in their rooms, they have their own beds.. sometimes I take their beds into my bedroom :’) and I don’t think sleeping with your doll in your bed is weird it’s not like you’re cuddling it or anything hahaha

2. For as long as there have been bjds, there have been people talking about sleeping with them. :3nodding:

I wouldn't, because I'd be afraid of damaging them, and I'd rather hug something soft and plush in bed, if I was choosing something to sleep with...

But I can't think it is weird to sleep with your doll. Plenty of weirder things to sleep with, I think! :XD: It's your doll, and your sleep preferences, no one else's!

3. My doll is always in my bed haha! He’s where I won’t accidentally roll on top of him or anything. I don’t think it’s weird! I like to have the company and the immediate access to him, and setting him somewhere else makes him feel more like a thing than a character. I like to interact with him!

4. I wanted to sleep with him, but was afraid of being pushed out of my bed, and I put him on the bedside table or put him close to me. Sleeping with dolls is not weird.

5. It is not weird i think so. I always sleep with my favourite doll and he is fine (he is on my picture, 72 cm tall big boy) He has own little pillow 15*15 cm because his elven ears causes pain if push my arm all night. XD
      2 years ago, when i started to sleep with him i used soft blanket and made a "burrito" from him to keep him safe. :) But some weeks later i learned how to sleep with him without that. He sleep with me very comfrotable and wear only his pajamas and little pillow. I love to feel his doll smell, and body warm at morning. The resin warms and cools down slowly. :) If i put my blanket on him, he is still human-warm after an hour later. <3 But keep in mind, if sou sleep with your doll, you will need refresh the faceup and bodyblush every 2 or 3 months. And you will need magic eraser too, to clean the doll face. Sometimes the eyelash can take off too, because your breathing has vapor of course.

6. They’re in my bedroom, but not in my bed. Between me, my husband, and my dog, they’d get crushed in seconds :p

7. I don't think it's weird, I'd just be terrified about breaking a doll if it was in my bed!

8. It's not weird, it just provides a high possibility of damaging the doll imo.

9. I don't think its weird at all. If it makes you happy. I wouldn't personally as with my weight would be scared of breaking the dolls limbs etc so its a soft toy like a teddy I would take with me to sleep

10. I don't think it's weird, I just feel like maybe it would be uncomfortable and I would be scared to hurt the doll. I don't sleep with my dolls exactly but I tend to use my bed as a work surface so if I'm working on a doll I'll sit it up on my body pillow against the wall and just leave it there when I go to bed. That way which ever doll I'm working on is out of the way and safe but since it's still is on my bed I technically sleep with it. :kitty1

11. I usually don’t sleep with my dolls but i have once and thankfully i didn’t kick him off the bed and across the room haha. I move a lot in my sleep so to be safe i don’t sleep with my dolls.

12. Of course, no. It can be dangerous.

13. I think my husband would object... :XD:

14. If I could cuddle my dolls at night I so would. I'm just way to afraid of harming their face-ups. When I'm stressed I'll grab one of my dolls and (if their big) sit them in my lap and hug them, (if their small) cradle them like a baby and pet their hair, or (if their tiny) hold them in my hand just to know they're there.

15. Noo it isn't weird! I love to sleep with mine but they have to be wearing a fluffy warm kigurumi cause if not they can be a little cold to hold but with a fluffy kigurumi oh my god it is like so nice to hold and cuddle with!!

16. Ok that's too sweet, what a nice husband!

17. I don't take them to bed. But there was this one day this past winter when I was really sick and couldn't get out of bed. My husband thought it would be a good idea to bring my newest (and then biggest) doll in the bedroom so I could see him. I'd only had him for like a week/week and a half at that point so he had all my attention. Anyway, he ended up on the bed to sit next to me while I dozed on and off all day. It was actually pretty comforting. I do however, pick a doll to sit and binge watch shows all the time when I get a break from the kids or my son is napping. Plus someone is always on my crafting table. I just have them around most of the day I don't feel the need to have them right there at night.

18. I do most of the time! Thankfully my bed is big enough for 2 people so I can safely have a doll or two sleeping next to me. I barely move or toss around too, and even in my sleep I'm kind of aware that there is a doll sleeping next to me so I never cross my side of the bed, lol. I enjoy tucking them in their little blankets, patting them and kissing their heads goodnight! I love to see them by my side when I wake up first thing in the morning, or even if I wake up in the middle of the night. I have also recently put a big chair for my dolls right next to my bed, so on the nights when I want the bed all for myself
      they can still stay by my side.

19. Not really,sometime I put them on the desk near my bed but never put them on bed.