1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you Sleep with your doll? Is it Weird?

Oct 27, 2016

1. i put my girl on my computer chair when i sleep though~ i'd never hug her to bed before because im afraid of damaging her accidentally

2. No I don't, but then I can't handle anything around me when I sleep, lately even a blanket feels like to much stuff around me!xD I don't really see a problem with it if you do though. They are your doll, so do what makes you happy, having them around makes you happy, and I think that's great!

Even if I wasn't kicking off even my blanket, I don't think I would, just because I don't really feel the need to have them that close. I do like having them on my shelf though, makes me smile when I look that way in the morning! I'll be glad to have dolls out again once I save up for my new ones!:)

3. I don't because I move a lot in my sleep and usually my dogs join me in bed. However, whenever I'm traveling and I have a doll with me, I either sleep with my doll in my bed or I have them sit on the nightstand next to me for comfort :sweat I know people who think dolls are really creepy and that they could be haunted/possessed- if that's true, then I'd rather have them right next to me to either protect me or so I can make sure they don't do any funny business.

4. Ack, no. I move around a lot in my sleep, plus I usually have a cat or two with me.

5. No, I toss and turn in my sleep a lot, and I'm sure she's be crushed and destroyed, and I'd end up waking up sore lol.
      She does hang out on the dresser right next to my bed in her own little chair, sort of keeping watch. And if I'm just hanging out in bed reading or something I'll cuddle with her :D

I think it's cute you sleep with you doll! Especially since he has his own bed. Hope you two have sweet dreams ^ v ^

#25 House, Oct 28, 2016
      Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
    6. Awwww, thank you. I'm just really glad that I hardly move in my sleep. If not then this would be a lot harder.

7. I almost grabbed my resin babies the other night because I was having a really bad night and was gonna cuddle but I worried to much about hurting or losing them as they are all tinies (pukifee and smaller) but if one of them had been a larger size like the msd boy I've had my eye on I'm almost positive I would've.

8. My cat is the one who sleeps in my bed. She's soft, warm, and snuggley and can move out of the way if I flail around in my sleep <3 my dolls are pokey and hard and easily broken.

9. I've never thought about sleeping with my dolls.. Well because I have a partner that will crush them ;-;.. But if you sleep with your dolls I think it's cute. If you want to you want to. :D

10. I don't personally plan to have them on the bed with me when I sleep at night, but I usually keep Tahmos on the side facing headboard of my bed (it runs along the long side instead of at the head, and has shelving for books and such). Before I moved He shifted from a place on the desk behind my bed, and sometimes on the bed when I was away.:whee:

Thankfully, I have a cat that doesn't disturb him from his spot, but my feet when I'm sleeping at night...that's another matter altogether!:XD:

I don't personally do it, but have no qualms with anybody else doing so. Your doll---your choice:).

11. I don't think it's weird, but it's not my thing. I think it's a cute idea, though!
      I'd be too scared to damage the faceup.

12. I've not slept with my dolls, but I have kept them next to my bed.

13. Awww, how sweet!! It would never work for me though as my partner has to contend with the 3 kitties we have for space on the bed!
      I'm in the eventual process of making a large bed as I have a 72cm boy do I needed to buy a large shadow box frame to start the process!! Then lord knows what will happen when he finally gets into his bed with his man!!

Have fun with your doll that what it's truly all about!! ;)

I hope to get the bed made soon so I can post pictures of it!! Do you think they make 600 thread doll sheets??? Hmmmm

14. One of mine (MSD size) sits on my bed during the day and at night gets moved to her own spot in the opposite corner from where I sleep. And my avatar doll has a little plush beanbag thingy and her own spot on my night table. The others have their own little spot on either a bookcase or storage cubby.

15. not weird but i be so scared to roll on her or have her fall off the bed, its not for me

16. No I don't sleep with them and to be honest I have never thought about it. Their place is on a shelf. My three cats are sleeping with me, so 4 living creatures is enough for one bed ;].

17. I have, but not on a regular basis. The worst thing that happened was the wig got a bit messy. I would more often but they are cold. I'd say, go for it if you want. Why not? People do odd things all the time. Sleeping with a doll as an adult or teen is very tame in the realm of weirdness.

18. I don't sleep with my dolls, they're in the other room sitting in a vitrine shelf. Actually, i don't mind if someone sleeps with their dolls, but i would be too anxious that I'll break mine. I do sleep with plushies, and I don't consider that to be a weird habit.

19. I share a bed with my spouse and two large kitties and usually a few plushies so there's no room for dolls! Plus I move a lot in my sleep so I'd be afraid of breaking them or flinging them off the bed. I do like to have a tiny on my nightstand though.

20. That's cute hehe :XD:
      I'd be too afraid to sleep with my doll, I'd probably accidentally push her down and she'd broke her nose.. *_*