1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you Sleep with your doll? Is it Weird?

Oct 27, 2016

1. I don't sleep with my doll in fear of crushing him under my weight and breaking him. @ o @;;;
      If that isn't the case, I might just push him right off of the bed and it'd be horrible if he fell. ;;;

2. I don't sleep with my doll. I move around too much and my big dog tends to come on the bed often during the night, too much danger for such a small doll.

3. I used to sleep whith my twin little dolls, so, I guess isn't weird

4. Eh, we don't judge here.
      When I've been particularly sick, confined to my bed, and lonely for a long time, I have stuck my sturdiest SD, Copernica, into the bed beside me for some comfort. She has a yarn wig and is strung rather loosely so she's actually pretty cuddly.

5. One of my dolls has his own pillow at the head of the bed that he sleeps on. He's not right next to me but it's so we can watch movies before we sleep...mostly horror so I guess that's why I don't want to be alone LOL

6. It's not weird...but I don't want to risk breaking the doll in my sleep :lol:

7. Aww that's so cute!
      I actually don't have a bjd yet but I love to sleep with all of my Plushies and with my Disney Animator Doll!
      It's not weird in my opinion :)
      Do whatever makes you happy!

8. I have a bunch of plushies and stuff animals on my bed so I don't think dolls will be any different. However, I would be afraid that they would break and for the price of a BJD I can't risk it. If they were cheaper, hey why not? :)

9. I don't sleep with her per say.. My head board on my bed as two mini bookshelves and I have her resting on one of them. I made it a bed of sorts for her. I enjoy tucking her in at night. :)

10. I definitely wouldn't want to sleep with my BJDs! My bed is way too messy and I flail around, I would definitely damage them or hurt them. I don't necessarily think it's weird, because I do sleep with a stuffed animal, but definitely not with my BJDs.

11. No, they are more art pieces and photography subjects to me, and I sleep with my fiance so I don't really want or need anything else to sleep with. I do have a plush collection and I purchased duplicates of some of my favorites that I removed the tags from and do cuddle with occasionally if my fiance is gone :)

12. I've never slept with any of my dolls (I have a gf :p and anyway I move around a lot in my sleep), but when I've been really depressed sometimes I've laid down and kept one of the dolls on the pillow next to me so I can hold their hand and pet their hair and stuff, just to give me something else to focus on.

13. Nah.

I'm married. There's barely enough room for us two bed hogs, much less a doll.

14. I'm unsure I would considering that I sleep in a single bed, and while I don't move a lot while sleeping anymore, I do have those times where I can't fall into sleep and become an octopus D: . I NEED to move a lot, so having a doll by my side would probably get me anxious, sadly ;_;

15. I sleep with my fave minifee girl on my bed. She sleeps at the side of my pillows and there is a table so she can't fall off. She has her own pillow and blanket. Sometimes I'll hold her hand, it helps me sleep. I've never hurt her so far and she's been sleeping there for 2 years.

16. Awwww...this is such a sweet post! I'm sure your girl knows just how much you love her!:hug:

17. It sounds cute, but it definitely wouldn't work out for me. The bed is small, so there's no room, and I toss and turn a lot. Poor little thing might end up crushed. :lol: So, she's much more safe where she is.

18. Like everyone else, I'm way too worked about breaking my doll. Besides that, my dogs sleep with me and I have zero trust in them not to bite my dolls.

19. I don't think it's weird to sleep with your dolls in your bed. But I also don't that's comfortable since they are hard plastic.
      Since I have knocked my phone out of bed countless times, I don't trust myself if there is a doll in bed lol. I will probably break it or mess up the faceup :(

20. I roll all over the place when I sleep and I'm pretty heavy so I'd be too worried about breaking something, not to mention how uncomfortable it would be to feel their parts poking and prodding, and their wigs getting all tangled up when they inevitably get tossed around.

I have 4 of my dolls on my desk and one OT doll in an SD sized bed next to my bed, under a spare desk.