1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Do your dolls Cosplay?

Mar 24, 2020

1. Thank you! My Integra's outfit was improvised from what I had on hand back in 2006, when I first styled her. As a Happydoll girl, she can wear a Volks SD13 boy suit, and I borrowed the tie from a Cheerydoll Hound shirt set. The glasses were from a doll supply/craft shop, and her wig was one that happened to come with her. It was all pretty serendipitous! :3nodding:

2. Looks like I'm going to keep my eyes open for a gray suit. :3nodding: The tie I think I have, and I can find the glasses and a appropriate wig.

I might actually be able to pull this off, so thanks!

Ryu

3. Kinda some times I cosplay for pictures and then switch there outfits

4. Even though I'll mostly be dressing my new boy as himself, he would be an IDEAL fit for a couple of cosplays of other characters I love... so I might just have to get what I need to dress him as Ian Malcolm for Halloweens at least (especially since I have a doll who never takes off his T Rex costume)

I keep meaning to make cosplays for Vince, since that was one of the things I originally intended to do with him, but I never seem to complete one. But I bought some bunny ears to make Pete a White Rabbit costume (he's also been a Sexy Moogle, but that one was more silly than serious).

5. I cosplay a lot but my dolls don’t because I think cosplay clothes for dolls are very expensive so I prefer to buy the cosplay clothes for myself haha :D

6. WHAT!? You don't make your dolls cosplay outfits yourself? ;):kitty1:lol:

Ryu

7. [​IMG]
      My LUTS doll cosplaying the doll from Bloodborne!

8. I would love to get a tan minifee to cosplay mirko one day.

9. I'm currently putting together Elena of The Turks from Final Fantasy VII. I am waiting for her shirt and undergarments to be sent from Alice Collections. I also need to alter a man's suit to fit her slim female body. I have everything else I need. I even got her weapon, an automatic pistol, in the post this week. It was meant to be a keychain, but is the perfect scale for her. I'm using Resinsoul Mi. I will definitely post pics when she is complete.

10. All the time!
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. My plans for my first Doll (Leo) are Geralt of Rivia and Goblin Slayer.
      Later there will be more XD

I just want to dress him like I want thats why he don't get a character.

12. I'm hoping to one day have my doll cosplay as another doll! My SDmidi has a blond bob wig that reminds me of Kit Kittredge from the American Girl brand. I think it would be super cute to get her one of the AG mini dolls and try to replicate Kit's outfit. Then my doll can have her own dolly mini-me and cosplay outfit!

13. Flora as Fiona Belli from Haunting Ground![​IMG]

14. Aww even a little Hewie ❤️ I love Haunting Ground, love that cosplay

If I were better at sewing, mine would be cosplaying too. But adapting patterns so that they are sufficient for certain costumes is my knowledge of sewing not good enough.

15. Thank you! :) I had this outfit custom-made for her! I wish I was able to sew clothes for my dolls.