1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~*~Do Your Dolls Share Clothes?~*~

Jan 21, 2011

1. so I discovered that my Iple girl (Luna mbust EID) can wear Soul Doll zenith boy cloths... she can also go into some of the Doll Heart 70cn boy stuff!... So now she can raid Marauders closets!... as long as the pants are 'loose' in the bottom... she has a rather large backside ><

2. I wish my dolls would share clothes!! each of them has an unique style that the other doesn't not like. The only thing they share is shoes but clothes...maybe a few shirts but they all have their own wardrobe.

3. I have own sq-lab and DD they are sharing cloth, shoes, and wig because my doll have causal outfit no fantasy if yes will it be like a cosplay girl. So far I really want my girl do cosplay, saving money is hard to do *_* so many adorable coming lately.

4. My two Bobobie SD's do. I have a boy and a girl and they swap boots and shirts all the time. I have 2 pairs of boot's one set black the other is brown but both the same style, by rights the black ones belong to my boy and the brown to my girl but some times it just works with the outfit to swap them out. Right now they are dressed up for
      halloween, my girls costume cant be swapped, but my boys can be.

5. I have the dolls I have so they can share clothing intentionally!
      They share clothes/shoes/accessories/wigs/eyes/props etc. either females & males, or females with other females, and/or males with other males.
      I don't have a lot of shoes right now, and some fit males and females some only male and some only female.
      Sometimes in photo-shoots I use the same wig/shoes etc for multiple dolls.
      They all have a "base" for who they are and what they like, but sometimes something fits better on someone else or goes better with different items.
      I'm still learning to sew, too broke for shoes (and haven't been able to follow shoe tutorials correctly for some reason), but no one's naked!

6. Sure my dolls share their clothes. Few clothes are just for one doll only, 'cause I can't see other to dress it. : D
      Also I share their clothes, 'cause I don't have many of those and sometimes I want them to look little different.

7. Oh my! My dolls are all such clothes horses that if they didn't share I'd be buried in clothing. Over the years I've sort of found the way I want my dolls to all dress & that's very similar to each other as I like fantasy gowns for my girls while my guys tend to go toward a more steampunk or EGL look. In fact right now I'm downsizing their wardrobes as I bought many pieces that I no longer use.

My slim minis don't have many clothes of their own so they share with Ellowyne & even a few Tyler things. My tinies are really the only ones who have clothes of their own as they are all different sizes & so can't share but the same size ones do share. I just like to change clothes so sharing is really the only way I can keep everyone happy.

8. LOL... my dolls do share clothes. Sometimes I switch the outfits up to give it a little freshness. It's fun to dress and redress them. I can spend some time with them this way too :) And then take more photos in their "new" looks ;)

9. I don't have multitudes of clothes right now, so mine definitely share. I do mix and match depending on which wig I chose and such. Being a hairdresser for many years I've had many looks, so my girls are chameleons as well depending on the mood that strikes. I'm newish to BJDs , but one of the things I love about them is their versatility. I like to tell different stories, so they play many roles.

10. It can't really share clothe with mine cause they are 3 diferent size XD I have an SD (Chalco) he can't really have pants ! and MSD and a YOSD... well exept the SD kimono I put on my MSD but too much bigger for her XD (and so 1 boy and 2 girls XD si sharing is not to think about :p )

11. My dolls are all boys so yes, they share some clothes. :) But sometimes they also have their own style of clothing that's not shared.

12. At the moment, my dolls do share clothing. A couple have their own outfits (which no one shares, and they don't wear the 'shared' clothes), but the rest of my dolls share a couple of 'communal' outfits. This lets me photograph my dolls even if they don't have their own personal outfit yet. I do the same thing with wigs and eyes (some dolls have their character wigs/eyes and only wear those, while other dolls don't have 'their' wigs/eyes yet and so share some communal ones).

13. Mine will share clothes until their proper outfits are done. Unfortunately. My current boys have a bit of a size difference *coughcough* 40cm *coughcough* So they can't. But when I'm done with vega's outfit, I'll let my other DOC use his current outfit when she gets here until I can make her clothes of her own.

14. My dolls share clothes and shoes, but not for eyes or wig.

15. Yep mine share everything except underwear! I dont know what it is but once I put a pair on a doll, I only want that doll to wear those roo's. I know it's weird :D

Usually I find the eyes I want for the character & leave them, but will change them on occasion.

I only have 2 dolls that have specific wigs meant only for them to wear, but I will let the others borrow it. Otherwise I try to match the wig to the outfit for the day.

The boys do have certain shoes as well, but my girls will borrow them once in a while. The boys will not say "borrow" the SHINee (<---reference?!? LOL) pink tennis shoes!

I do try to buy towards their personality/character but I love to mix and match pieces for new looks! :cool:

Sent from my cell phone using Tapatalk!

16. I let my dolls share their clothing, if it fits and matches. ^^

17. Because I have such a limited wardrobe selection and funds, right now they are forced to share clothes. I have several girls with very different styles and tastes, but with my current outfits, thankfully none of them would be /totally/ opposed to wearing one of the outfits. I really want to get into sewing more and craft outfits for them. :) That way they can have a wider variety and I won't feel so bad about them having such different clothes.

18. Well, none of my dolls at the moment are the same size/gender, my two msds have drastically different body shapes, and my two SDs are a boy and a girl! But even if they could their fashion sense is all so varied they wouldn't want to anyway! ;)

19. Of the same size ones I have so far (2) they share some things but not other things. The two purple dresses are Yin's, and a red dress and black and gold cloak belong to Blaze. They can share some shoes too. They can't really share wigs because one of them has a slightly bigger head.

20. Yeah, they share almost everything that fits. Some of the stuff my yosd wears even fits my msd girl.