1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~*~Do Your Dolls Share Clothes?~*~

Jan 21, 2011

1. For now Rini will be sharing clothes with Hazuki intill l find her the right kind of clothes to waer.

2. My 60cm boys share clothes, but they do have their own wigs. My 70cm and my MSD boys have their own because they are the only ones of their size. :-)

3. My minis all share clothes. And they'll be sharing clothes with my aunt's minis when they get here, because it's just more economical that way. :3

My two SDs (one on the way and one being ordered soon) won't be sharing clothes, though. One is a 55cm girl, and I don't plan on having any other dolls her size anyway, and the other is a 65cm boy who, though I plan to have similarly-sized dolls, doesn't share well with others. XD

4. constantly! Basil and Sei swap clothes all the time

5. ah, much sharing, considering my two 60cm boys share the same body? lol....
      even then, i've always had them wearing the same fashion in my mind, and i just like the style of clothes i buy for them, so they don't really have a choice do they? ;)

6. I wish my Lishe and Moon could share clothing. She's a bit smaller then him so it just doesn't work very well. >.>

They do share wigs though a bit. Every wig I own, even if its not for her, looks great on my girl so she often 'borrows' my Moons wigs. ^^

7. My two boys never share clothes, I tried to change Deimos out of his usual outfit into something else in the boy's box and he just wasnt for having it, I've never spent so long trying to get a tshirt on a doll! However My girl Luciel is always borrowing from the boy's box, she likes Xander's monkey sneakers and his striped jumper.
      As of yet the boys havent let me cross dress them . . .

8. My 2 girls always share clothes.~XDD It's funny...
      My boys, they are one in 1/3 size and another in 1/4. So they are in their own clothes.

9. No, they have very different styles. Besides, Quinn's butt is HUGE.
      It wouldn't be able to fit into Lyle's clothes, even if I wanted it to, haha!

10. My SD dolls will share clothing, and my MSD dolls will share clothing. Mainly because they'll all match together. <3

It's a lot easier to be in this hobby if you're not into making character dolls. I don't have to get a certain doll, it's easier to say not to dolls, I can let the dolls share clothes, etc, etc, etc. Plus, I won't need like 20 dolls for all my characters. It's a lot more relaxing.

11. two of my mini boys share clothes, they are very similar in personality. the other boy has a completely different style [he is very gothy] and would not be caught dead in the others' clothes lol.

my two 60cm dolls, one is a girl and one is a boy so they dont share much. just tennis shoes lol.

i had two mini girls, but one is a punk girl and the other is a skater tomboy, so they can't share much either.

my two tinys could easily share but i love their default outfits so i really havent bothered to get them other clothes XD

it would be easier and cheaper if everyone could share but i want to keep their personalitys vibrant so they get their own clothes

12. If I have 2 dolls of the same size - even if they're different genders- they usually share some of the clothes. Especially boy's cardigans - I love the baggy boyfriend cardigan look on a girl. <3

13. My smaller size dolls do share there clothes although not there shoes since one has wider feet then the other.

14. My Well not really. My SD shiwoo has his own clothing and shoes, I Only have one msd. My Godo and my Ender might as both are egyptian style dolls. My El is a cross dress so he has his own stuff some times he shares a shirt with his brother the shiwoo. My one tiny a Resinsoul Ox can wear the dollzone Fox outfit so when I get my other fox they can share then.

15. My dolls do share clothes and will continue to share clothes until I save some money and can actually afford something new.
      Simple as that. XD

16. I have 35 dolls with different characters, sizes and styles so obtaining a good wardrobe for them all without overtaking the house can be hard! Basics are good for swapping over though - plain pants and skirts, etc. I often buy sets for a main piece that is perfect for a doll, and then the rest is split up between everyone else.
      From this I have learned though that most clothes fit a wider range of sizes than people think.

17. only all the time! me and my sisters doll share everything!

18. Yes and no. I do tend to buy a lot of mix and match items in standard sizes so that everyone can be properly dressed. After that I try to give everyone a signature piece so to speak. Julian has his ugly sweater, Alex has his nerdy t-shirts and so forth. With so many dolls to dress it can get a little overwhelming.

19. Tharesion's currently wearing the red hoodie I knit for Luken. Suits him and fits him but I'm knitting another one for him. Cos, well ... I'm not into that whole "my doll is alive"-thing or similar stuff. But when I put the hoodie on Tharesion and then looked at Luken - Luken seemed so very "not amused" by this that I couldn't help telling him: "Ok, ok, Tharesion will get another one! It's temporary!" and then "Why the heck do you mind? You're not wearing it anymore anyways!"

Well, obviously, Luken doesn't mind sharing clothes with Celaran but does mind sharing clothes with Tharesion ... Hmpf. :D

20. Sometimes... I like my gang to have their own clothes but ome things are "commmon property" to that size of doll and soem belong to specific dolls but get borrowed by their sibs (sometimes without permission!).

Sera, the "eldest" of my gang, has an unfortunate habit of borrowing her youngers sibs clothes, often without asking. Poor Alphie, a quiet lad, just puts up with it when his big sister nicks his jeans and boots, some of the other girls retaliate by making free with Sera's clothes when they need to.

Teddy