1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DoA Limited Edition "Forest Shadow" Homme Fer

Aug 16, 2011

1. (SOLD OUT)
      If for some reason you cannot access the form (it has unfortunately been known to happen), please PM armeleia immediately with your shipping address, shipping method (Priority or EMS), and Paypal address.

We will send invoices within 48 hours (but hopefully less than 24) of when you place your order.
      Please do not place an order if you do not intend to pay within 24 hours of receiving your invoice.

2. Will the form stop when the 40 have been reached?

3. Please note that the outfit is currently sold out. If you would like to be on the waiting list, please place an order. (But be aware that it does not guarantee you an outfit.)

Thanks everyone for your orders! I will begin invoicing tomorrow.

4. armeleia, will you please post here when all the invoices are sent?
      I'm kind of worried I might fill the form wrong, it was 3 am and I was really sleepy. =.=

5. We're closing the waitlist now. :) I'll post when invoices have been sent.

6. All paypal invoices have been sent (unless I PMed you for clarification). Please try to pay within 24 hours.

I will contact the waitlist orders in the event that an outfit becomes available. :) Thanks!!

7. I had no e-mail, but the invoice was sitting in my Paypal, just to warn people.

8. Hi I was wondering if anyone knew about a shipping date for these beautiful outfits yet?
      I am so excited to get mine home!

9. The Fers will ship early September, once the rest of the Anniversary craziness has died down. :)

10. I just got emailed two shipping notifications for this via USPS, 50 minutes apart and each with a different tracking number. Was that supposed to happen, and are either of the numbers accurate?

11. The USPS website seems to have put it through twice (and double-charged the account, hurrah!). Please PM me with your tracking numbers and I'll check the boxes and let you know which one is the real one.

12. I also received two shipping USPS notifications 50 minutes apart, with a different tracking numbers. Should I PM you the numbers for checking?

13. I haven't recieved any email though I payed should I be worried?

14. Voidinoblivion, check the email associated with your paypal.

The Fers are all packaged with postage printed where possible, but have to go out in shifts because I have a very small car. :sweat Half of the domestic orders went into the mail today, the other half will go tomorrow. The international orders will hopefully go out Thursday, but may have to wait till Saturday since I actually have to stand at the counter for awhile to ship those (rather than just dropping off the postage-paid boxes) and I can't get that done on my lunch break.

15. Will the 2009 Black Homme Fer ever be made available again? I missed it last year!:doh

16. Got mine! THANKS! :)

17. I have not received a tracking confirmation... I checked my email, but no dice. Are USA orders still being shipped?

18. I am also curious if all US orders have been mailed. I have the tracking # (from Paypal) but it still shows as pending shipment, as it has since Tuesday.

19. Same here with my DC#.

20. same thing here