1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DoA Seller (& BUYERs #70) Feedback from p^th3T!k~grrr1

May 9, 2006

1. i feel bad i had forgot to post feedback as soon as she paid me which was VERY quick!!

forgive me i'm slow :sweat

great buyer and seller!!

^_^

2. I am glad to have made deals with you ^_____^
      Gab

3. AS ALWAYS - Super buyer with great communication which is REALLY appreciated! Your the best!

Deborah

4. AS ALWAYS - your a great customer - always communicating which is SO GREATLY apprecaited!!!! :D

5. I have had a great experience with these sellers - for great items :love

PamSD - Rib Knit boho mermaid skirt (shades of red)
      Kurosakura - 17mm custom-made SEPHIROTH eyes
      tsuyogari - Sugarfree "Candygirl" Outfit

Everyone will Love :D dealling with these members! :sumomo:

6. I have had a great experience with these sellers - for great items

tenshinoitami1 - Mulicolored mulitple string necklace
      biscuitbear - Knit socks for MSD

Everyone will Love :D dealling with these members! :sumomo:

7. I sold a book to p^th3T!k~grrr1 and she paid quickly and I would love to do business with her again- great buyer! A+++

8. she did pay very quickly ^_^ and I sent the haori out in the mail this morning

9. I would like to thank the following DoA Members for the wonderful items I rec'd! :D All communication and shipping was quick and efficient --- nothing less can be expected from the wonderful people who take the time to join and provide such nice items for us all to enjoy :) :sumomo:

yoake - 2 Glass heart-shaped pendants + Red Cell Phone + NEW! Moonglow Luminous Teardrop Pendant (0.9inch) Gorgeous pendant perfect for fantasy-style!
      Valentine - Batchix Swiftheart Hoodie with Swiftheart Rabbit patch & Dollwear By Staci White Lace Shirt
      lilmissmaya - Msd purple silk lined haori (Thanks for the *sweets* too :aheartbea )
      bloomlikewinter - Rainbow top
      Pia - Ice SprayNecklace
      zilaw - Doll Heart SD13 boy "Hell Raider" Coat + Wristlet + Top
      ravendolls - 12mm Ethereal Angels Eye Candies Red Albino
      SephXIII - 16mm lime green glass eyes
      Cassiel - Isao's wet wig --- I thought I'd never find/get this so an extra special Thank you for cruisuing the WTBs :abow:
      pawpaw - Japanese Haori 1.The fabric is a wonderful bright blue with silver glitter. + 2.The purple fabric with yellow and light purple stars.
      Sabriell - Eyelashes 2 black pairs in one box, upper pair has small glitters at the roots.
      Dragontiger - ~Liquid Lemon~Necklace 'seaweed'
      maudlincycle - Set 03 - Rainbow Smoothie --- thanks for the care to re-string so Yueqiu can wear this w/o an 'ear' problem :)
      www.carlarose.ca - Special Request made!!! ~ Layered-look T-shirt- This teeshirt is made from pink and white interlock and is made to look layered. with The logo on the front is a "Kitty &
      Crossbones :abow:
      Sae - Gorgeous Elvish shirt by wraith_black_dragon + Thx for the Bead Bracelets gift :)
      TreeLore - 16mm/14mm Silver tone Ethereal Angel Eye Candies S17
      Catdancer - Sun Drop Feather Wig
      tarouchan - Tiny White Silver Snowflake Sweater
      indigoshift13 - Lt. Peach wig w/Ginger Streaks
      Yuriko_Terachi - ~Bunny Dreams~ A Jewlery Store Necklace #14
      Annie-chan the warui one - BJD Black/pink Mini-hat
      peach-and-lime - 3 - SD sized bowler hats w/ embellishments

10. Wonderful buyer and great to work with. :3 She bought 3 pendants and a cell phone from me and paid quickly! ^^

11. p^th3T!k~grrr1 - Sold AE eyes great buyer and excellent pm communication and fast replies always a big plus!

12. Had a great transaction with p^th3T!k~grrr1 she bought my feather wig, and paid very quickly. thanks so much! it was sent out thursday.

13. p^th3T!k~grrr1 {elvish top} wonderful buyer and very patient :D thankyou :)

14. Wonderful buyer, promt payment!

15. thank you for buying and being so patient *hugs* and understanding*hugs* about the slow arrival! (maybe the customs thought that the eyes were some kind of drug or stone xDD)

16. p^th3T!k~grrr1 is very friendly and a pleasure to work with :D

17. :) Had a super great transaction with her over a commission I did for her! Quick payment! Definetly recommended! Thanks!

18. p^th3T!k~grrr1 is very nice to deal with, and promptly pays. Thanks ^__^

19. And now these DoA Members have delivered these wonderful items:

:cheer :dance :celebrate :thumbup :abow:
      Kia Ryou - Angel Region Trinity Red (Black Base) Wig
      AerynAerie - SD Mt. Dew can
      brighnasa - Soom Nightflower golden yellow eyes 18mm New
      Hitsuki - MSD Lavender and Gold Reve en popee wig!
      artdoll56 - Pirate Hat
      Valentine (one more time :cheer )- Y!J Eyes (green eye) + (orange eye)
      ravendolls (one more time :cheer )- Silver India "Rupee" necklace
      julia (one more time :cheer )- Champaign albino eye candies (sweetie eyes) + SD Tibetan Wool by Tinybear of DoA white
      Amy the Yu - Crystal Crown necklace
      serifem - Hello KittyBox + Gargoyle book
      Violaine - Red & black velvet smoking jacket
      peach-and-lime (one more time :cheer )- SD sized fur wrap mink stole
      fossilangel - #4 Handphone w/Stand
      BoneBagz - Clauson Couture Full OOAK set.
      celticgeekess - Tinybear white mohair with pink tips. Yo SD sized. Soooo soft!
      KeiCai_Ayan - 18mm Drop Rop grey-green eyes
      onnawufei - String ninja (*Death* to all Hobo Spiders!!!)
      Akari - 8-9 Reve en Poupee R01 Lavender Wig
      twigling - Hoodie set B;Teal shrug with cat-ears, fully lined with pink/paisley material; navy tank and
      briefs with pink trim and detailing; hot pink furry pull-on booties (lined) --- Saw it featured in Oct Haute Doll!
      gypsydale - MSD legwarmers and MSD socks
      Chibi_Rumiko_Chan - Konoha Naruto Metal Headband
      morbidollz - SD13 boy Zebra pants + Unique and lovely red sweater made by Dutchgirl + Cute red shirt: Closes with 3 buttons in the back.
      amaeta - SD boy nice suit 3 pieces + removable sleeves
      tenshinoitami1 - Pants White with Red & Black Kanji design writing on them + Red Mesh Top
      Lachlana - ~*Chinese Good Luck Charm Necklace*~
      rubijoux - SD-size Dark Blue Cellphone: NTT DoCoMo Foma Keitai Miniature Ver.6
      sada - Full Package "Moon" wig, black/white mix:dance

20. Thank you so much for buying the pirate hat!! Hope you enjoy it what a great transaction....