1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DoA Seller (& BUYERs #70) Feedback from p^th3T!k~grrr1

May 9, 2006

1. I saw a Posted Thread of elfinder's and her "Mir Elyssa" had on a wonderful neckalce --- elfinder indicated "Feel free to ask about anything they're wearing etc...." :cheer so I did and she put me 'in touch' with Uneide

A couple of short PMs and a Commision was agreed upon --- "Like elfinder's "Mir Elyssa" necklace --- What I make are OOAKs - so I'd vary it a little, so yours would be unique."

She made it, let me know when she shipped it and I have now!!! It was very quick and even more beautiful in person :abow:

2. Terrific customer, and friendly! :)

3. Paid right away, which is always appreciated! :D

4. Great buyer, thanks so much! :)

5. My offically first oversea buyer ^^ Thanks for the experience!

6. Perfect buyer, quick to communicate and very prompt payment. Thanks very much!

7. great customer over all! she kept in good communication. i'd gladly do business with her again!:thumbup

8. Great buyer! Fast payment, very friendly--thanks so much! Enjoy the necklace :)

9. Well I'm into Page 3 of this Posting so I thought it was time I started a new list of Great DoA Sellers and the items I got :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

Sae - SD Purple Yarn dreaded wig
      Yuki - SD16 Girl Olivia Morgan outfit - everything except for the leather jacket and belt.
      Bliss - Mangaszene magazine + SD layered wig + sweater (& Thx so very much for the Bonus Wig!!!)
      Hitasura - NEW T-shirt for MSD with bloodsplatter logo [And I have gotten the most wonderful Outfits from her on eBay!!!]
      Bilesque - 1. Wickedstitchery Cream Fur Coat (although my youngest cat thinks it is for him to do with as he pleases :doh ) + 2. Customized Red & Black Striped Set + 3. Ajumapama H-059 Black Wig + 4. Anotherspace Black Mohair Wig + 5. White Knit Sweater Top ..... phew :sweat I think I almost bought her posting out all by myself :lol:
      Violaine - Gorgeous shimmery halter dress. Made by DoA member. I can see why you stated:"I really hate to let this go." :3nodding: + Knitted little bolero sweater, very soft and warm! Yes it IS & it goes so great with the Dress :love
      devmo - Skirt #4; Pleated mini skirt (and I mean mini), left snap closure. Fabric is slighty off-white with red and black floral print 9.5 inch waist, 2.25 inches long
      Riven - Reve En Poupee blonde custom wig
      julia (one more time AGAIN! :cheer )- Nicely made dress by Shari Depp
      poots-kin - Handmade brown top hat
      Balloon Molly - Ethereal Angels Eye Candies in Silver Bead Albino, 12mm
      kuroneko - SD13 girl size Hello kitty hat and top set. Made by dollwear by Staci.
      Seasons Final Colours - 60cm/SD Skirt and Top Outfit.
      kolja - Soom 16mm Night--N02 Dawn
      genvi - Star dress: For the lovely witch or Christmas Party!!dress
      crybabygirl777 - Soom Namu Voice of Angels skirt
      LoveVampire - Blue/black Mix Aquire Wig
      killbill - sd 13girl red dress
      Lelei - 18mm clay pupiless blue eyes
      EternalSerenity - Brand New Leeke wig for SD & White Leekeworld wig for Unoa/YoSD Style- L-046_D
      Uneide - (additional pre-made purchase after a Great commissioned item!) Kimono (w/Shirt) made from gorgeous kimono material I bought from Japan, and wonderfully soft to the touch
      Setsuki - "Sunset coral" hat and Black Rainbow Fizz hat

10. {purple dreads} once again a great buyer!! :D would recommend to anyone! :D

11. Very expeditious transaction (she is extremely friendly, as well :3)! A pleasure to do business with :cake: :aheartbea

12. Had a great, easy, fast transaction with p^th3T!k~grrr1!! Very friendly and a great buyer!

13. Have had many dealings with her on here and through ebay, always a quick payment, excellent to work with and very plesant! =D

14. I participated in my very first Group Order ever with little_robin87 for konlin's Acrylic Eyes From Dream-sky :sumomo:

After much confusion on my part that both little_robin87 and konlin were extremly helpful and understanding about I chose 18mm: eye-17; eye-18; eye-30; eye-40; eye-38; eye-34.

little_robin87 kept a great Thread updated for all the check on the progress of the order --- which was almost unnecessary it proceeded so fast :)

konlin got the whole order to little_robin87 in record time so she could shipped the parts out soooo fast!!!! And she even included a little plushie bear as an added Gift (and she was the one doing all the 'work'!:o ) which my little boy has decide to claim duel ownership of with my girls :lol:

These eyes are phenominal in color and the choices of uniqueness.:abow:

And again a Special Thanks to both little_robin87 and konlin for their help, patience and education so I can one day participate in another Group Order. :thumbup

15. Very understanding person. Very kind.
      Great Buyer, hope to see you again very soon! :)
      Glad you like the plush I included, just as a thank you for being in the very first Kondoll group order!

You can be at ease when you deal with p^th3T!k~grrr1 :aheartbea

16. Great Buyer, paid promptly! p^th3T!k~grrr1 bought my very first handmade top hat. Hope it gets some good use!

17. It will go to great use ---- ideas of how to decorate it are flying through my mind --- as soon as we get settled/set-up in Charleston I will be doing photo shoots and I'll be sure to post with the hat so everyone can see how great are!!!

18. Great buyer, wonderful to deal with! Prompt payment and great communication! Woohoo!

I love this thread of yours btw, with all the different font colors and all, its so exact and useful. Pretty coool.

19. Great transaction for the mini skirt, thanks so much!

20. Great person to deal with!