1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DoA Seller (& BUYERs #70) Feedback from p^th3T!k~grrr1

May 9, 2006

1. Super fun to deal with! Recommend to anyone. Thanks!

2. p^th3T!k~grrr1 bought a pukipuki mask from me. She was a perfect buyer, paid quickly and let me know the moment the package arrived! Thank you very much! :D

3. p^th3T!k~grrr1 bought a small suitcase from me. Very pleasant buyer who responded to pms quickly. Payment was sent quickly and I was notified of the parcel's arrival. Would be happy to sell to again. Thanks for a great transaction! :thumbup

4. Bought a pair of pants from me. Everything went great. Thanks very much!

5. p^th3T!k~grrr1 purchased a pink sleeping bag from me, and was very friendly and fast with payment, as always. XD Would definitely work with her again!

6. ~Positive~
      Sold a resin cat cap to p^th3T!k~grrr1. She pays promplty and is a doll to deal with.
      Thank you p^th3T!k~grrr1 for a great transaction. :)

7. p^th3T!k~grrr1 purchased my ltf magnet plates and was a pleasure to work with. Excellent communication and quick payment. I highly recommend her to anyone thinking of working with her in the MP. Thank you!

8. p^th3T!k~grrr1 purchased a Luts Zuzu Delf tail from me - great communication, fast payment! Thanks a bunch :)

9. Bought a necklace from me, great buyer, quick payment and let me know when they got it! Thanks!

10. P^th3T!k~grrr1 puchased items from me and everything went well! Good & friendly communication, and a pleasure to sell to. Thanks so much! ^_^

11. Sold a Heliot bow and arrow, and some dollie underwear to her and eveyrthing went great!

12. p^th3T!k~grrr1 is a perfect buyer :). Great communication and very quick payment!
      Thank you very much!

13. p^th3T!k~grrr1 bought 2 tops from me.
      Fast confirmation and payment from her and she informed me as soon as she received the tops.
      Excellent buyer!

14. P^th3T!k~grrrl1 bought a Dollmore calendar from me. Fast payment, friendly communication, and she told me as soon as she received the calendar. Quite easy to deal with, and I would highly recommend her. Thanks!

15. P^th3T!k~grrrl1 recently purchased a cabinet and some clothes from me. Prompt payment and great to talk to and she notified me when the items arrived. Recommended buyer, would gladly sell to her again. ^___^

16. p^th3T!k~grrr1 bought doll wings from me and the transaction was pleasant and fast. :) The buyer was friendly, communicative and prompt. I would love to deal with her again.

Thank you very much!! :aheartbea

17. p^th3T!k~grrr1 bought a YoSD dress from me, wonderful experience :) Paid very quick and great communication. Great buyer :)

18. I sold a few wigs to p^th3T!k_grrr1, and it was a marvelous transaction! Friendly and fast communication, quick payment, and she let me know when they'd arrived. A great buyer!

19. p^th3T!k_grrr1 bought a dress from me. Wonderful communication and quick payment! I highly recommend her! Thanks again!!!!

20. p^th3T!k_grrr1 purchased some puki wing top boots from me and the whole transaction was smooth! Excellent communication and prompt payment! Thank you so much!