1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DoD makeup reference page

Jun 24, 2005

?
  1. Yes

2. No

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
    1. When my Tender Yen boy gets here, I'll submit a photo of him. He's default. :)

2. Thanks kaka, Ashbet, and Rorek--I look forward to seeing your dolls! ^_^

My Tender Too & Bee-A will have brown makeup, and I'll add them to the site when they arrive. I'm sort of nervous because I haven't seen pictures of brown on those heads before, but sort of excited, too. (And I'm constantly wondering if I should have picked light brown or something else instead. ^^;; )

3. Ohh, thank you for making a makeup reference! It's very helpful, I was looking through it this morning (instead of getting ready for work XD). ^^

I ordered light brown makeup for my Zen, so when he arrives, I'll submit a few pictures of him if you like. I also ordered Leya with default makeup.

4. I ordered brown make-up on my Wi. You'll definitely have pics of him once he gets here in (hopefully) another six weeks. ^^

-Lishy

5. I get my Tender Too with Light Brown Makeup soon, I'll send you a pic definitely :3

You should put a * by galleries without any references ^^;

6. Thanks for the suggestion! I've added asterisks next to the sections with no pics.

7. Does anyone have pics of either Twing-key or Bee-A with the pink makeup?

Thanks!

8. *bumping* since there have been questions about DoD makeup recently.

9. Thanks! I've added Rinlocke to the site. ^_^

I have to say, Rinlocke is my favorite Tender Too. As soon as you posted pics I wished I'd ordered light brown makeup. :oops:

10. Thank you so much! ^_^ Rinlocke is flattered. I was honestly very lucky when I ordered light brown makeup. ^^;; I saw it on an U after ordering, and was worried it wouldn't fit his personality. :? (The U had a black wig, maybe that's why it was throwing me off!) I dont know how their makeup artist nailed him. :3 I have a suspicion they knew which wig I had ordered, and took that into consideration. XD

11. Let me tell you something: THEY READ OUR MINDS! O.O

Hehehee just kidding.....

It is just they made Chocolate exactlyu what I asked for ^.~

12. I just looked at your site, and even though it didn't have all the dolls' pics, it was still very heplful! I compared a light brown job and a brown one(I couldn't choose between the two...:cry: ), and I ended up choosing the light brown one, cuz the brown one's a bit too dark..
      (and yes, Rinlocke had a LOT to do with my decision..(he's just so cute!)

But thanks a bunch for the great idea, I hope that it helps others as well! :grin:

13. I'm happy that Rinlocke was able to help you! :) The light brown is really subtle and fits with a lot of different outfits. ^^ It should make you happy~~

14. Yay, that's good! I'm pretty sure I'll be happy, cuz Ryushi's gonna have a LOT of outfits to try on! :D

*doll spoiling alert*

Eh heh heh.... :oops:

15. Sentcha an email ^_^

16. As soon as my Tender Yen gets here I'll take some photos for you. ^^ He has the default makeup.

17. Thanks very much for the submissions! :D I've added some pics to the site and updated the "what's needed" list in the first post of this thread.

18. Added a default Wi to the page.

19. i just wanted to say thank you for your wonderful site! even though you don't have any Hoo listed (yet :grin: ) it made my choice for the faceup easier for me! i went back and forth between brown and lt. brown-and ended up choosing lt.brown because of that drop dead gorgeous T.Too Rinlocke! in about 6 weeks when Hoo comes in i'll make sure you get a pic for the site