1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DoD makeup reference page

Jun 24, 2005

?
  1. Yes

2. No

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
    1. My Tender Yen is here but at the moment I only have a REALLY crappy camera to work with. x_x So, it will be a little longer before I can offer some photos.

2. this is a great idea!! my only question is, why people would even say no? *_*
      i see a few percent said no. :roll:

3. *bumpity* Brown Wi added today.

4. Saa...looking at all the photos has me nervous! I'm trying to decide which makeup to get for my Yen, and the light brown looks really different on Tender Too than it does on the Yen example. Is this just a lighting difference, or a painter's difference?

5. Painter.
      DOD changed the painter a few time ago... the Yen on the refference is the old painter and the too is the new painter.

I'm 75%sure ^^

Kisses

Cacau

6. The light brown on the Tender Too almost looks darker than regular brown. Not to say I don't like it, I love it. If I ever get a Hoo, I'd want to get light brown face-up.

-Lishy

7. Ah! Thank you! Maybe I'll go with Light Brown after all....

8. I ordered a default faceup for my Tender Yen and his looks a bit like the light brown, so I think the new artist is fond of browns. ^^

9. I've ordered my Tender Too with the pink makeup option. Before I get him modded with elf ears, I'll be SURE to send you pictures of his faceup!

10. I have a Twing-Key with Defult. I'll have more and better pictures after this weekend.
      [​IMG]

11. Sorry for the size. Sorry for the delay as well. :grin: This is Tender Yen Default. :)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

12. My, My, Rorek and Katasha, your children are absolutely beautiful! Congratulations! By the way, I have to update this thread with my Dod Hoo's Light brown make-up option before I add some custom accents.

13. Thanks very much! I look forward to seeing your Hoo. ^^

14. Hey guys--I'll do my best to get the site updated this coming week. Vacation and various things have kept me busy lately.

15. Finally updated the site, and the following have been added:

pink Leya
      light brown U
      default Twing-key
      default Tender Yen

(Katasha and Rorek: since you posted pics in this thread I assumed it was ok to add them to the site--if this isn't the case please let me know.)

16. It's totally okay! If you need more let me know. :)

17. Thank you for making this! God knows how long I've spent comparing all of the photos I've seen while trying to get even a bit of an idea of how makeup would look like.

18. Give me about a week and a half or so, and I'll have pictures of a pink Tender Too.

19. I'm really curious to see what he looks like! The default is so pink that I've been wondering how pink looks.

20. Depends on how this @#(*$& credit card form thing goes. -_- I didn't find out about it until just recently, and DoD's been NONE too helpful with it so far in regards to, oh, sending it out beforehand to let me actually know I had to do it.