1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DoD New Dolls won't be out until OCTOBER.

Sep 29, 2005

1. If they are only 3, and just one girl... OH GOSH! MIR PLZ! - I think she was the first dod girl released o.o' not sure o.o

2. I dont' really understand the name change at all and kinda dissapointed that they're just the standard 60cm size rather than inbetween but still oh so curious about the new dolls regardless.

3. Oh my God.
      ... what if the release the parts seperatly, like they've been doing for the minis? DOD boy!Pitts, but 60cm. *dies*

I'm all giddy with excitement!

4. I suddenly wish that I had the funds...

*dolls attack as does roommate* NOOO!!! I wasn't thinking about THAT I'd never sell-

*Is trussed up and dragged off*

5. i'm starting to tingle. will i be spending a lot of money or not ...dundun

6. So, tell me people, what are your hopes about?
      I hope for a DOD Mir.... but grow up... or somone that REALLY fits Vanilla

7. I'm hoping for new looks actually. new dolls rather than grown up versions.

8. I like the idea of new faces also... but, I'm hoping for a fitting Vanilla one XD

9. Whatever they make I'm sure I'll love. I have become obsessed with this company and thier dolls are my favorites ! So many possibilities for stuff I could do with them is what caught my eye.

10. I personally am not one for DoD's minis, just because I haven't paid much attention to minis before, save maybe Unoa and Toppi of Volks...

But I am very excited to see what DoD does in the SD size. ^___^ <3

11. Which one is your faveorite? I havent had a chance to look at all the brands so I'm still learning. I would eventually liek to own a large variety of dolls (wishfull thinking)

12. I really hope that I hate them all and that none of them resemble the AR Kai headmold in any way, shape or form. ^^;

13. Company? o___o Wow. Can't choose, really. I have a luts boy, and plan a Dolkot Kiss in the future, as well as possibly a few volks and maybe a DoD now... <<'; I love the idea of a large variety of dolls. ^_^ I personally know I most likely won't get another Luts doll (unless it's an elf Yder... o_o'; ) because I want to get different companies. ^0^

14. Amen to that!! lol CP is already dancing on my wallet's grave...I don't need to add DoD to that party as well. :oops:

15. This month? This week? Yay! X3

I personally hope for a bigger Bee-A or bigger Si! I wuv Si ^_^

I wonder how much they'll be o.o... They are one of the lowest priced minis shop, I wonder if they'll be one of the lowest priced SDs too?

16. This isn't good. I'm closing in on reaching my goal for buying the U, and now some more expensive dolls from Dod... I really hope I don't like them...

17. *nods* Same here, except I'm hoping that none of them look like Volks Tohya.

18. I knowwww. The horrible thing I've realized lately is that until I'm ready to settle down in life, I just _can't_ own more than the three large and one mini I have - it's just too damn hard to transport them! I know it's going to be hard enough taking care of and keeping track of the four when I travel and/or go off to school.

But I reallllly want an Efl Yder, and I really want to do a specific customize on another doll... AR Kai or a similar mold. A DoD style mold in SD size. ;_; And then I'd want to keep him. Noooooo~~~~

19. I know what you mean. I like my Kai a lot, but I decided to sell him in order to get my dream doll because I'm a high school kid with no job and I just can't afford to keep more than two dolls.

20. They are called D.O.Ts
      Dream of Teens.
      I got it from the Korean part of the site of Q and A.
      And they will be 60cm,
      and they aren't new versions of the already existing kids.
      They are completely new >-<
      Hurrah~