1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Does Luts Delf clothing fit Volks SD or SD13 clothing? Or vice versa?

Jun 24, 2005

1. I have two Souldoll outfits, one of which fits my Shiwoo very well, and one that fits okay. The one that fits very well is a punk-style outfit. The pants are loose enough in the thigh that they fit fine through there, and are long enough. The tops are just a tank tee and a vest, and fit very well.

The other outfit, the LE Black Peony, doesn't fit as well, but fits. The pants are long enough, but very tight through the thigh. The top is too big for him, but works okay. The outfit would definitely fit much better on a Souldoll or SD13 than my Shiwoo.

2. I have the "military" dollmore outfit for my Shiwoo and I'm happy to say that the pants fit just fine. They're actually a little baggy and a little short, though. Buying pants meant for long-legged SD13 is the way to go for CP boys.

3. There might be a sticky somewhere on this but I cant seem to find ..

Are Luts Delf and Volks Sd13s the same size in clothes?

Thanks....

4. Their measurements are slightly different, but my CP boy wears mainly Volks clothes - he can fit into SD13 boy and girl outfits, and sometimes even SD10 shirts as well. So from the CP side, Volks clothes tend to be a pretty good fit. I think Luts compensates slightly for the CP bodies having thicker thighs, but I don't think the difference would be all that noticeable if an SD13 were wearing something from them.

5. I don't have much factory clothes(apart from the Cecile default outfit, which fits my CP boy just fine), but all the clothes I've made for Vasiley(my CP boy), even the real tight ones, fit my sd13 boy just fine ^^ so I think you should be fine..

6. Luts seems to make ther clothes a little bigger to fit SD13 boy as well - I've never had a problem interchanging clothes and company dolls. If a private seamstress tailors something specifically for a CP boy, though, it may not necessarily fit an SD13 since the CP boys have narrower chests.

7. Volks boys have bigger waists, so pants for CP boys don't always fit. I have a pair of Luts pants that won't close in the waist on my Volks SD13 boy. But my friend has the same Volks boy body and got the same style of pants, and somehow they fit on her boy without any problems...

8. Pants for Delf boys usually fit Volks boys, provided they aren't a really snug or tailored style. SD13 boy pants, in my experience, fit Delf boys fine -- EXCEPT in the leg, they are too short! Most SD13 boy pants will look fine on a Delf boy when he's standing, but you get an inch or more of leg when he sits. :oops: So unless you get pants for long-leg SD13 boys, then they will be too short on a Delf boy. Of course, it does depend on the pants style and how long the seamstress makes the leg, so some SD13 pants might be just a little bit short and not noticable. Volks' pants don't usually fall into this category, though!

Tops can almost always be shared between the two, though if it is a baggy fit on an SD13 then it'll probably look too big on a Delf boy.

9. my Isoa II body with scool head is wearing a full Luts outfit and fits fine.. plus my Luts bpys wear Volks clothes.. so do my girls swap so yea all good..

:)

10. thanks for all the info : )

11. I know I've bought some CP boy pants before and they were too tight for my SD13 Volks boy.

12. Luts mature girl body is slightly smaller than the SD13 girls. Megu13's skin-tight jeans are loose on Lishe.

13. I don't know if you're asking about boys or girls, but in my experience SD13 girls items can be too big for Luts girls. Luts girls are very slender and certain items I have that should be more fitted (i.e. lolita style clothes and dresses, not t-shirts and jeans) won't fit my Luts ladies as well as my SD13. I have a few SD13 items I have to safety pin in the back so they look right.

14. It's iffy. It may, it may not.

Lutz had trouble wearing one SD13 boy outfit I had that had rather tight pants. Whenever he sat down in them the snap would pop open because he was literally poured into them. ^_^;;; Plus they were normal-leg so there was a lot of leg showing...

Meanwhile my long-legged SD13 boy Lukas fits into Lutz's Tattoo Jeans(green) from Luts and his sleeveless shirt like a DREAM. Seriously, they fit him better than the Volks pants did. Perfect length and big enough in the waist. ^_^v

But yeah, it really depends on the outfit. ^^;

15. ahh okay it seem s to ne that way depending on the outift heh.. thanks for providing a clearer picture!

16. Do they fit? I'm trying to find some spiffy... punkish outfits for my newest doll, but seems like most of the stuff I've seen that I like is made for the Delf bodies... they seem pretty similiar... but does anybody out there know if Delf clothes fit the SD13 bodies?

Thanks. ^^;;

17. Well, they do seem to fit Yukinojo who is an SD16, so high chance that they can definitely fit SD13s, though not all.

18. All my Delf boy cloths (jeans, bondage pants, & shirts) fit my Earnan (Isao 2 - SD13). The jeans are a little short in the crotch, though. Some of the Delf boy footwear does NOT fit Earnan, though.

19. Nightfall makes nice punky clothes in SD13 size. And Y!J never seems to run out of punk type clothes..

20. do CP Delf Boy clothes fit SD13 Volks Girl?

Bueller? :)