1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Does Luts Delf clothing fit Volks SD or SD13 clothing? Or vice versa?

Jun 24, 2005

1. I'd honestly think that an SD13L bust girl wouldn't fill out an outfit made for a mature CP girl. While the chest circumference is probably bigger for the SD, CP mature girls have larger and fuller breasts. If it's made to fit the girl CP body, then I don't think there'd be a problem, as the female 60cm sculpts are pretty standard in over all size.

2. Well, when it comes to filling out that particular outfit... My CP mature girl doesn't really fill it out, since it's a pretty loose fit. Maybe she just needs some tissue or some dolly socks? But the outfit shouldn't be too tight, at any rate, which is the main problem with fitting SD13s into CP clothes.

Probably this thread needs a more specific title to see if anyone has tried a Luts Black Riche outfit on a SD13... I don't have a SD13 girl, so I don't know how it would look exactly...

3. Could a Volks SD10 girl body fit into Delf Girl clothing, or would it be too big? D:

4. I've tried it, but it generally doesn't work. The SD10 girls are too big around, particularly in the back/bust area - I can't get any of the Delf Girl clothes to snap shut on them! :( However, if you take the snap off and move it over a bit you may be able to make it work, particularly on looser fitting garments like the hanbok. :D

5. yes yes.. they dont fit. Delf girls are thinner than SD10 girls. j-j my girls dont share clothes pooey

6. Awww, pooey. ;_; Thanks guys.

7. Ok, the Luts website says that Delf dolls are "SD13" sized. Just how close are they?

If I were to sew clothes based on the Delf body, would I be able to safely say they are "SD13" sized?

8. Do you mean the girl body or the boy body? The mature Luts girl body has a more slender waist and much more voluptuous bust than the Volks SD13 girl body. Luts is also shorter in the torso. If the clothes are close fitted, they won't fit SD13.

If you're sewing for Luts, I would just say you're sewing for CP Luts. I think that when they say the dolls are SD13 size at the Luts site, they're referring to the height.

Have fun sewing!!

Linda S.
      galatia9

9. I was actually wanting a boy Luts doll. Can similar SD13 boy dolls comfortably wear clothes made for Delf boy measurements?

10. SD13 boys are a bit wider than Luts boys, but most things should fit okay unless it's really form-fitted.

11. I'd check the measurements against the SD-13 size to make absolutely sure. CPs tend to be slightly more slender--mostly in the waist. (also under-chest area of girls--and in other areas, too, for boys and girls)

They are very close in size... but not exact. So as the others have said, if the outfit is very tight-fitting and tailored to a CP size, it may not be big enough for an SD-13. If you allow enough give (and carefully check against the measurements for SD-13), then you should be OK...

12. Hey all
      OK I have a question, are Luts Delf concidered just SD or SD9/10?
      I've seached around on the net for a few days and can't seem to find an answer I know Senior Delf would be classed as SD13 due to size so I figured Delf might be SD9/10, What are you guyseses opinions?.

13. SD and SD10 mean basically the same thing...Delfs are definitely the width of SD10s (or SD/SD13 girls) since they fit well into clothing of that size, and SD13 boy clothing sometimes is a bit loose on Delf boys. The Type 1 boys should be the same height in comparison to 13 Boys (taller than SD10 boys). Though the Type 2 and 3 Delf boys are shorter (mine are a flat 60cm), I'm not too sure where they stand height-wise in comparison to SD10 boys. I'm assuming they're still a bit taller, though.

14. Are you asking about girl or boy sizes? The answers would be different depending...

15. Thanks a lot byouyuuken that's a great help!

Hi idrisfynn preferably both but I'll take what I can get in information.

16. As far as the boys go, there isn't enough of a size difference between the Delf and Senior Delf bodies to classify one as being akin to SD13 and the other as SD10. One is more mature than the other but Delf, Senior Delf and SD13 can all wear the same clothing more or less. SD10 boys, being the shortest and thinnest really fall into their own size catagory. They are a better size comparison to SD10/SD13 girls than any of the boys.

More specifics:

As far as the boys go, the type one and two Delf boys are 60.5cm, the type three Delf boy body is a bit shorter and the Senior is 62.5. Volks SD10 boys are 58cm, the regular leg SD13 boys are 60cm and the long leg SD13 boys are 61cm.

Delf boys are thinner than SD13 and Senior Delf boys but fit their clothing well enough as long as they are a trim cut and not made to be oversized on SD13/Senior Delf. The resident Delf boy Kaspar -when he was on a type one body- wore mostly Volks SD13 outfits.

The type three Delf boy body is shorter and thinner (mostly in the butt and hips) than Delf type one and two. Kaspar no longer fills out the SD13 pants the way he used to, everything is really loose and baggy now. SD10 clothing may be a better option for fitting this body type but we haven't really tried any SD10 boy or for that matter SD13 girl size clothing on him yet.

17. I've heard that Delf boy can fit into the cloth for SD, but Im not so sure tho.
      I'm curious about Delf girl and SD, since there's some clothes LUTS has for girls that I wanted to get.

18. i have a Volks SD10 Mark and a Delf CP Moon... my SD10 Mark is a wee shorter then the moon but they share cloths and he fits into them fine... some clothes look a littttle bit baggy but they fit into the same size as Delf.... they also fit the same shoes as well... so i'd think maybe delf could be sd.... but i'd think because they're around the 60 cm range they'd be more sd13 sized.... since my Delf fits into sd13 cloths....

19. Yep, I did forget to mention that Delf boys, SD10 boys and SD10/13 girls can all wear the same size shoes.

20. So do the Delf boys just keep on shrinking? O_o I know for sure the Type 2 boys are slightly shorter than Type 1 boys but not aware that Type 3 boys are potentially even smaller than that.

Okay try this! Data!! XD:
      (Taken from Luts official measurements, and a Japanese SD Wiki)

[Delf Boy/SD10 Boy/SD13 Boy]
      Tall : 60.5cm / 58.0cm / 61.0cm
      Bust : 23.5cm / 23.0cm / 24.5cm
      Waist : 20.0cm / 20.5cm / 21.0cm
      Hips : 25.5cm / 25.5cm / 26.0cm

So I guess the summary is that Delf boys stand between SD and SD13 boy in height, they are slimmer than SD13 and are closer to SD10 in girth, and in my personal experience Delf boys also fit well into SD10 shoes while SD13 shoes are way too large for them.

Just for kicks, I have no problem dressing Delf boys in SD/SD13 girl clothing. at. all :aheartbea

Hope that helps!