1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Does Your BJD Have a BJD?

Jun 30, 2019

1. Chaeri has a Barbie doll I got her for her tenth birthday. :lol: I might get her a BJD at some point, but Riri's 1/6 so it might be a challenge to find a 1/36 or even a 1/24 BJD...

2. I consider all my dolls to live in the same world, so 1/4 size are children. Most of the girls and one of the boys have at least one doll, usually a pretty, but OT doll. Several have the freebies from fast food places since they are so close to an appropriate size for a doll's doll.

3. Mine don't. They do have toys, furniture, and pets though! And stong personalies and opinions haha. I'd love to see pucs if bjds playing with bjds!

4. I just ordered as maskcat 26cm doll for my 70cm doll. I am so excited I printed out a photo that is the size of the maskcat doll and placed it next to my doll. I think the maskcat doll is going to look so cute with my big doll. It may be awhile but I will try and post a photo or two for size comparison when the doll gets here.

5. I have an off-topic Rosenlied Monday's Child Fairytale doll that is a doll to my dolls. She's 17cm, so like a big babydoll for my child 1/4 scale dolls. The main differentiation between her and the rest of the dolls is painted-on eyes, so she seems less "lifelike" beside them.
      [​IMG]

6. My Eve (Mystik Kids Evelyn) has a Doll Leaves Laura. (named little Eve :XD:)

They look so cute!