1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Does your doll wear shoes?

Jul 10, 2014

1. Lol Definitely! I have three pairs of shoes for each and since they're guys, it'll be all they need. But of course, in the house, shoes off!

2. My boy wears shoes all the time uvu I just thought that he looks perfect with shoes rather than without one XD
      Well he mostly wears a prince outfit or a military outfit so his whole outfit requires shoes for the perfect something~!

3. Some do, and some don't. Based on the sheer quantity of miniature shoes in this house, the little brats ought to be wearing multiple pairs all day, every day! :doh

4. Mine generally only wear socks or go barefoot, though then again mine doesn’t much care for pants either…

5. Most of my crew wear shoes but two of my girls prefer going barefoot.

6. I LOVE doll shoes! Boots, particularly. They just are so cool to me. So yes, my dolls wear shoes.

I think boots were one of the first things for dolls that I bought!

7. That made me giggle. Thank you :)

Shoes are probably the last thing I think of, just because it's so hard to find a pair that will fit and that I like. So, when my new girls get here they'll be bare foot for a bit, with maybe some socks if it's cold. ;)

8. Sieglinde wears shoes because her ankle joins are very smooth , thus with her shoes she is easier to stand. Freyr wears shoes cause they are part of his costume, but I kinda like him beter without shoes :)

9. Most of my dolls wear shoes all the time. I suppose it's part of the outfit and I have a hard time picturing them going barefooted. It's so not like them :lol:
      But the kids (LTF's) have the tendancy to go barefooted more frequently then the rest.

10. Thankyou for the replies everyone <3 mine are tiny and the shoes aren't very nice for them :(

11. All of my dolls are bare foot at home. Sometimes they wear socks. I put shoes only when I take them out. And the main reason is their safety.

12. I have at least one pair of shoes for each of my dolls except one, because she has a unique size and can't share and I haven't found anything I like for her yet. My dolls usually wear their shoes because I think their outfits look more complete that way, but I'm also less likely to lose them, too!

13. My dolls always wear shoes.

14. If they have human like feet, they probably wear shoes. Fantasy feet and mermaid tail excluded. My zuzu delf doesn't always wear shoes, because I blushed his paws and those are incredidably cute, so he wears open toed/open heeled socks sometimes. I don't like it when they are barefoot when they have human feet. I don't know why really, since we too have a no-shoe-in-the-house-policy. xD

15. Some of mine wear shoes, some not.

7 of 20 doesn't wear shoes :)
      3 of them have hooves/paws and shoes wouldn't fit in any way. Then two smaller dolls are barefoot, I don't find any shoes I like for them and I kind of like them barefoot. And from the two left one is barefoot because he doesn't wear any shoes on purpose (doesn't fit his character or style) and the last one doesn't have some because I can't decide for a fitting style for him :/ but his robe is long enough to cover his feet.

Maybe some of them will have shoes in the near future, I already made 3 pairs myself because I didn't found any the way I needed them.

16. Hmm I was just about to say that yeah most of them do, but I just realised that more DON'T wear shoes than DO. Wow, that's a revelation to myself, epic fail there... I have 2 anthro dogs who obviously don't and one hooved boy who again obviously doesn't. My two tinies don't either because one is a water spirit technically and the other is supposed to be very young so shoes aren't necessary. My only MSD also doesn't because again he's part water spirit/sprite and part Elf, shoes just aren't part of his nature. My current biggest boy also doesn't, because again it's mainly a cultural thing and he's very earthy and also a shapeshifter, he really prefers not to wear shoes.

I actually only have 3 dolls that wear shoes... I need to rectify this... XD

17. My gang wear shoes more often than I do (which is only-when-I-have-to), but it depends on the situations and the outfit - they're mostly inhabitants of a Victorian-style nursery so shoes are appropriate to most of their outfits and situations, even the beach (http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f...meet Harlech May2013/IMG_0195_zpsc2ad5a49.jpg), although one of the "younger" members of the family is renown for losing at least one, if not both, of her shoes at every opportunity.

Teddy

18. Perhaps we should consider getting our dolls indoor slippers. XD

19. Some of my dolls wear shoes, some don't like to, so they don't. ^^

20. I haven't gotten my doll yet, but I doubt I'll get her shoes anytime soon. The shoes all look like they would make the feet look so huge...like a Kingdom Hearts Character.