1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Does your doll wear shoes?

Jul 10, 2014

1. Most of the time my dolls wear shoes. They have a lot of shoes so it's important to let them wear it ;P

2. All of my girls wear shoes, my boy dolls are all bare foot. I can never find Victorian era boots for my boys, always sold out when I need to buy some.

3. All of my dolls have shoes but I almost never put any of them in shoes because it makes them harder to dress/undress. But if I'm going to a doll meet-up I sometimes will put them in some cute shoes.

4. Hardly ever. I find them difficult to get on and off. Only really to stabilize in a stand. Now boots, that's a different story.

5. bear foot most of the time

6. When my dolls are at home they do not wear shoes. I put shoes on them only when I take them out.

7. Sock usually always has boots on, except for currently since I'm working with him to make new clothing.

8. Yes I like to have my girls wearing shoes, my problems is I get to picky. I like to see them in shoes that fit them properly, so I really don't like when they look over sized.

9. Mine stay at home pretty much all of the time so they're barefoot, but if I want them to wear shoes for photographs then they will though sadly I don't have enough shoes...
      Maybe it's time to go on a shoe shopping spree

10. All of mine wear shoes to complement the outfits they are wearing! But it makes sense to be bare footed if they are in everyday home clothes. For me if they are wearing home clothes then they wear cute animal slippers! :lol:

11. Yes. I really love the shoes. Sometimes they are my favorite part of an outfit.

12. This is the eternal struggle - the shoes are so cute, but so are their feet! I think it depends on the look I'm going for, but more often than not, I love the natural, comfortable look of bare-feet dolls that are otherwise styled and looking cute :D:chibi I also like, during body blushing, to put blushing on their toes, so I get to see how adorable this detail is to me when they're shoeless :whee:

14. Most of them do, but Aramy doesn't, mostly because I'm lazy and he wears long robes that cover up his feet all the time anyway. One of his outfits did come with a pair of nice matching shoes, but they didn't fit his giant feet, sigh. Heron doesn't wear shoes either, but that sort of goes with his whole light, delicate fairy look. I would like him to have some sandals, but haven't found the right style yet.

15. Bear foot everywhere.

16. I like them to have shoes if at all possible, if only because I think doll shoes are just the cutest. Unfortunately they're all pretty expensive. :...( Otherwise I'd have a whole collection of doll shoes.

17. Actually I have shoes for my dolls, but when they are at home, chilling in their bed, they usually don‘t wear them :lol:

18. Shoes. They have to have shoes. I just placed an order with Alice’s Collection a bit ago and the majority of it was shoes. Mind you, I think this will be the last of the shoes for a bit, I have a good amount now for all of them.

19. I only own like 2 pairs and I barely use them. I photograph my dolls mostly indoors, so I don't think it's super necessary. I also like the look of socks or just bare feet, because it matches the look/vibe the doll is going for :)
      Also, sometimes it's difficult to find shoes that fit well on SD dolls, so I don't bother getting shoes for them. My smaller dolls do have a pair or two.

20. Yep! I like to have a total complete outfit for my dolls, and I like the shoes (except for pjs lol)