1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Does your doll wear shoes?

Jul 10, 2014

1. Yup. Except one of my boys doesn't since I'm still working on his outfit. He's barefoot forever for now.

2. My dolls wear shoes, but I think I could have made some nice airy image without shoes.

3. They are always shoeless unless shoes need to be worn for outings or cosplay, sometimes not even then...

4. It depends on the outfit my girl is wearing. she has an adorable dress that has matching shoes that I keep her in a lot, but she also has a string bikini I like keeping her in too that I don't have shoes for. That being said I do plan on making her some shoes this weekend to match it. but I dont mind if she is barefoot, at least in her bikini. It just makes sense.

5. I like to wear shoes for dolls, but I can't find the right shoes.

6. My girls sometimes wear shoes... and sometimes just socks or stockings :3nodding: it usually depends what we are doing!

7. My boys are always barefoot except for some pictures with outfits that call for shoes. Some of my girls do at times but they mostly have socks or stockings on all of the time.

8. Two do, other two don't. I has a lot to do with their story and foot size. And shoes on LuoLuo would look terrible anyway :D

9. no... because i still haven't found any shoes for her tiny feet. ><

10. My dolls only wear shoes in some pictures I take of them. I’m always scared that the shoes will somehow ruin their feet. I have a venitu and his feet are so nicely done anyways, so i prefer his shoes off anyways

11. I just got mine some cute mint shoes! They look exactly like mine and I took a super cute pic of us matching x'D
      But yes my guy always wearing his shoes =)

12. Doll shoes are adorable (though getting shoes on dolls is often not fun). However, most of my dolls are barefoot - one has hooves, and the others...this might be weird, but I find the feet and hands of my dolls to be both beautiful and fascinating in both a visual and tactile sense, so I hate covering them up. xD;;

13. It depends on what they're wearing. My tinies especially because shoes look strange with a onesie... lol

14. Most of the time my doll don't wear shoes:mwahaha

15. I bought couple pairs of shoes to match their outfit. But some how my dolls don't wear shoes for most of the time xd. I only put them on when I am taking a full body picture of my doll.

16. I absolutely hate buying shoes for them just cuz it’s a big hassle, but I try to make them wear shoes so they’ll actually look better in photos

17. Depends on what mood I’m in and if I want them to look relaxed or ready to go! I love the detail on doll shoes especially the boots that look like exact tiny versions of human ones! I must say I prefer the ones with the zips up the back. I have some lovely silver ones that just lace up and are a pain to get on.

18. I do own some shoes for my dolls but none of them wear any of the shoes at all. I think I just prefer them having bare feet. :)

19. Most of mine do. The exceptions are the ones with the talons and giant paws for feet. But even one of them is wearing American girl sized bunny slippers over his claws.

Oh, and the other exceptions are the babies who wear booties instead.

And if I had answered this a year ago, I would have had to say no. I've just gotten to the point this summer where I have extra shoes.

20. Always! I like that complete look. I haven’t even considered not having shoes on. I’ve bought some cute shoes over the years and I want to get some use out of them!