1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Does your doll wear shoes?

Jul 10, 2014

1. He wears shoes and socks. I want him to be as complete as possible. =)

2. Ideally they'd all wear shoes but only some of them do atm!

3. I think for a fairy or nature like doll without shoes is probably really good idea! My doll only wears shoes when she has to haha she is kind of like a sleepy shy persona so I have her favorite clothes to be like pajama or comfortable clothes so she mostly is shoeless or wearing socks. I think its cute but got to get her more shoes!!

4. No. But just because they are kind of expensive and not always are visible on the photos

5. At the moment, all bar one have footwear. Sneakers, shoes, boots. Some wear socks, some don't [even with their current footwear]. I think it's like another form of protection against dirt/stains or chips in the resin.

However, a few of my guys are difficult to buy for, due to the enormity of their feet and the rarity of finding suitable footwear for them. Still, I am prepared to search high and low for appropriate boots and shoes. Because their outfits aren't complete without them.

6. Yes. For me, my dolls don't really feel whole or complete if they don't have shoes.

7. I love shoes (doll shoes and human shoes!!) I own way too many shoes myself, the same goes for my dolls! My dolls all wear shoes and I change their shoes/boots whenever I change their outfits. They also wear socks btw- all of them- socks are another fetish we have here :3

8. Yes, everyone wears shoes and socks, unless she is wearing sandals. I keep my dolls in outfits so I keep them in the shoes that match the outfits.

9. 2 of my dolls have odd feet so they don't(a robot and a harpy), the other 3 do wear shoes. Though only because I started trying to make shoes lol

10. I want all my dolls to have shoes... simply because it completes the outfit. Not everyone has shoes, but most of them do.
      I also find it slightly annoying how chunky shoes are, the only shoes that really fit snugly are my Doll Chateau boots.

11. All of my dolls wear shoes. It completes the look~

12. I've got rather a thing about shoes for my crew. The least anyone has is 7 pairs, and my diva has 21 pairs (at the moment). Of course, they also have outfits for the different seasons and special occasions, so they need shoes to match the outfits. No, the diva doesn't have 21 outfits - not yet, anyway - but she's only been with me a little over a year. Sigh. I may have a little bit of a problem here.

13. Although I have enough shoes for all of my children (each of them might own at least 3 pairs of shoes themselves) but in compare with clothings, it's not enough.
      I believe shoes are really expensive that I can't afford to buy them all times. It means that some set of clothings are shoes-missing, so I should mix these sets of clothings with shoes from other sets...
      Then, yes, sometimes it might be mismatch and, please excuse me, I forced to make my children pose with bare-foot in that case, so silly!

14. None of my dolls wear shoes. I had them with shoes but in the end I left them barefoot and they look cosier with their tights and socks.

15. None of my dolls wear shoes, but mostly because I don't have any BJD shoes! I don't mind it, though. I think I will try to get some for my DZ Carter when he arrives!

16. My msd has a pair of boots. Other than that, none of my dolls wear shoes plus they are expensive. Although in the future, I'll get my April Story boy some shoes to help him stand better :/

17. I had a headache with shoes (size) in the beginning, but now they are all have their own pair.i don’t mind if they stay home without shoes, but if we are going outside, it’s kind of strange imo if we go barefoot.

18. My Myou boy is the only one with shoes currently. I have some ordered for my Dollzone girl, but in that order is also a Dream Valley doll, so she'll likely stay barefoot for a while.

19. While I still don't have my minifee here, Ive already bought her shoes for outside and made some slippers for inside. My slavic blood would not allow outdoor shoes in the house

20. I try to make sure I have shoes that they can wear out, but I'm sadly lacking at the moment :sweat Some of my dolls don't need them (mermaids and paw feet, for example) but most of the human and elf dolls should, at least theoretically, have an option for photos. Should. My poor SD boys... well, converse-style works for half of them, and that's what I have :sweat There are a lot of bare feet around the room right now, lol.