1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Does your doll wear shoes?

Jul 10, 2014

1. I spend quite a bit of time searching for the perfect shoes for my dolls so you can bet they are going to wear them.
      Except my Littlefee. He's just too cute without shoes.

2. YES, each of my dolls has more shoes than I and they are very picky, they love handmade shoes the best, and most of all, one pair for each outfit, oh, they’re spoiled rotten.

3. Some do. And some of them have a secret: some of my crew sometimes have stumpy, barely formed Fimo lumps inside those shoes instead of their actual feet because I lost patience with so many of the shoes that are too small by just a hair for Souldoll Zenith girls in both flat and high versions.

4. Depends on the doll. Usually no. They only wear shoes if it’s for a special outfit.

5. Yes. I love picking out shoes for them.

6. Mines always have their shoes on, unless they're wearing pajamas.

7. None of my dolls wear shoes, actually. Haha. I hardly ever wear shoes either, so it doesn’t bother me much.

8. I love my dolls in shoes, but finding them shoes… not so much lol a few do end up going barefoot or in a very basic pair from time to time when I can’t find something that works with a look

9. It depends on the outfit, I have a barefoot one right now but it’s because the shoes I ordered aren’t here yet. I like @mimimontoya’s idea

10. I think most of the time I'm just too lazy to put them on since most of the photos I take don't include the feet. :sweat

11. I have so many shoes for my girls but they are never used because none match their outfits perfectly. I am actually thinking about downsizing my dolls shoe collection for that reason.

12. Every single one of my dolls is barefoot:lol: I don't think that'll ever change either. It's such a hassle to find doll shoes that fit just right, at least in my experience, and then they don't like to stand properly for me. I myself also hate wearing shoes so my dolls much too haha but I do have a lot of really cool BJD's with unique feet that are taloned or animal-esk so I like keeping them bare!

13. Most of my dolls wear shoes at least some of the time. Some have more shoes than others. I've got one with claw like nails on her hands and feet, and she seems to hate even the thought of wearing shoes, so she goes barefoot. The cat anthro has paws, so no shoes for him either.

14. All of my dolls have shoes and do typically wear them, but when I was in school none of my dolls had shoes. I just dressed my crew for spring and both of my Pukifee’s are barefoot! One is always barefoot, but the other one was just a random decision I made! Those tiny shoes fall apart too easy to mess with sometimes.

15. I love doll shoes. Most of them are so incredibly well crafted and detailed. Very realistic looking. All my SD size dolls have shoes and a couple of them have different shoes for warm weather and cold weather.

My MSDs however, are a different story. I've had a terrible time finding shoes that fit them properly, Most are far too big. I've spent a lot of money on shoes my slim MSDs can't wear.

I also have 3 YOSD size dolls, and they all have sneakers which I bought from Mint On Card many years ago.
      The cutest shoes I have are a pair of "Crocs" which my Iplehouse BID Chloe wears. I wish I'd bought more of them at the time because now I can't find them.
      [​IMG]

16. They all have shoes. When I buy the doll, if I don't already have some shoes for it, I order the shoes immediately after the confirmation of the doll.

My bigger male dolls have one pair each, but I have a lot of sneakers that my MSD dolls & my SD females can all wear.

I have a 1/10 doll that I made the shoes for, it's difficult to find shoes that small.

17. My dolls don't wear shoes at home as I'm afraid of staining on their feet if I leave them on for too long. I only put them on when I bring them out!

18. All of my dolls wear shoes

19. All my dolls wear shoes, except for three of my elves, who are very, um, forest-y :XD:

I love doll shoes, especially those for BJDs, because they're miniatures of human shoes. That, and they can wear the stylish high heels that I can't. ;)

20. They all wear shoes however they don't all have the perfect shoes/boots...yet!