1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Does your doll wear shoes?

Jul 10, 2014

1. Most of the time my girls don't wear shoes, as they like to lounge around in their pajamas barefoot. :)

2. Yes, always, but only because are white /light pink shoes !Do you think it's a risk if I keep them with also pink shoes?

3. My doll doesn't have any yet, but I'm debating about getting some, or like I posted in the Large Asian Doll forum, using my daughters baby shoes instead. I think for me it just doesn't feel like a complete outfit without some shoes. But depending on the outfit I agree that bare feet or stocking feet can be a soft, lovely outfit completion : )

4. At home, no, all are barefoot. When we go out? Oh yes. Usually.

5. Shoes tend to be the last thing I buy a doll, but all of my dolls do have shoes. It just takes me a while.

6. Oh boy do my dolls have shoes. My dolls have All The Shoes. :aheartbea Four bins full! I love shoes, and I love the fact that I can get so many stunningly perfect little boots at 1:3-1:4-1:6 sizes, boots that I would wear myself! - So I collect them almost as much for my own pleasure as for dressing the dolls in. I think if I sold the whole doll collection tomorrow, I'd still collect doll shoes.

There are 39 dolls here and almost all of them wear shoes all the time. There is a merman who doesn't wear shoes because he wears his fish-tail all the time... and there is an incubus who doesn't wear shoes because he has hooves... and there is a fetus whose feet are fused together and tucked up so he can't wear shoes (or pants, for that matter!). And on the occasions when my humanoid dolls wear kimonos, they go barefoot, because they don't have geta (or tabi feet). But for everyone who has feet, there are shoes, glorious shooooes.

7. Nope, the majority of my brood refuse to wear shoes. I do have a few pairs but it's not high on my list of things to buy them.

8. most of mine have multiple pairs of shoes and if they are dressed they have coordinating shoes. the only ones that don't have shoes are the ones that are also faceless/wigless or are in the process of getting a new outfit. (or the tinies when they wear their jammies 'cause those have feet in them already :lol:)

9. I only have two guys at this time. One does and the other does not! One is very regal and proper so shoes are a must. The other - I just can't find a pair that I like for him right now. Hopefully someday.

10. All of my dolls wear shoes ^_^ I love doll shoes

11. Doll shoes are so adorable, I can't help having most of my dolls wear them. X3 I do have one girl that never wears shoes. Her character's a werewolf who grew up in wolf-form living in the woods, though, so she's not especially fond of wearing anything. Just enough to be decent.

12. Yes and no, I like my Yosd's shoes, the ones I find are cute but for my Msd's I just don't like what I have for them and they are too big or too small , so eventually I will be making all their shoes. My Sd's have nice shoes and boots but depends on what they are wearing as to wether they wear shoes or not!! :)

13. Most of my dolls wear shoes. c:
      If I am doing an indoor shoot, they can be barefoot.

14. I'm trying to get everyone a pair of shoes to wear. I have 5 dolls and 3 have shoes now. I'm getting there slowly. I'm hoping one day everyone will at least have two pairs to chose from.

15. my MSD girl does not wear shoes.. mostly cuz i dont have any for her and her full set did not come with them. they would not work with the outfit anyways

my YOSD girl has shoes.. but shes barefoot most of the time anyways.. i love the cute little feet

16. I have a shoe addiction...my dolls have like 10 pairs of shoes EACH XD I just love shoes so they are always wearing them. I still have shoes they have never worn. ^^; seriously, I don't even know where to put them...

17. I'd love for my dolls to wear shoes! I could just collect shoes -they are so small and detailed. BUT, so far -no shoes :...(. Finding the right fit, style, and price point has not happened, yet. Oh happy day when they all come together!

18. I try to have at least one pair per doll in case I want to take them outside, but a lot of them go barefoot at home.

19. They're usually barefooted at home because the shoes take up too much space and I can barely fit them in my wardrobe as it is >_<'''

I think I might just have enough shoes for 1 per doll (or lesser than that, o.o) because I can never find the pairs I want (sold out D:) or they cost more than I can pay at that time (then they get sold out, lol). I have enough to bring a few of them out at one time in shoes that match their outfits, but I don't have many shoes for them, to be honest, haha.

20. About half of my dolls have shoes right now. Partly because I'm saving to buy or make them shoes, and then I have one character who hates wearing shoes, so I don't really plan on getting her any ;) She wears fancy ball gowns but no shoes because she knows she can get away with it