1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Dolk Company Reviews

Aug 10, 2010

1. * What did you order?
      Doll Factory Devil Bobo

* When did you order?
      26/12/2018

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Doll Factory are distributing the now non existant Doll Factory.

* How was the communication?
      They replied quickly through our back and forths. It was what they were saying that had me convinced I was being ripped off.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Payment through paypal which was easy - but they also didn't send proper layaway invoices. Not a deal breaker because other companies also don't do this, but coupled with how they handled my sale added to the negative experience.

* How long did it take to ship?
      Once I had paid they shipped within the week.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      N/A Doll Factory isnt being reviewed here, Dolk is.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?

Yes

* Were you satisfied with the product?

The doll is cute and arrived in great condition.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      Initially interaction with this company was fantastic. I ordered my doll and then life stuff happened and I couldn't pay until January. DOLK was cool with this. They sent me an initial invoice that said how to pay and how to pay via layaway.

Come January I sent 50% of the payment via paypal as per their layaway instructions, so I could pay the remainder in February. Dolk did not accept this payment. They sent me an email saying sorry they do not accept layaway for this item. I pointed out that was nowhere on their site or the doll listing, but if that is the case to please refund my money.

At this point they accepted my payment but said if someone else buys this doll in the mean time they will sell to them first.

At this point everything is starting to smell fishy so I responded they can either accept my payment and hold the doll for me, as that is what a layaway is, or they can refund my money now and they can put the doll back up for sale.

They responded that they were sorry, and would ask Japan to hold the doll for me.

The whole encounter had me doubting that when I paid the remainder in feb I was going to get my doll.

* Would you order from this company again?
      My doll did arrive safely but I'm not sure I would order from them again. The way customer service handled this sale makes me weary and I felt at the time they couldn't be trusted to not rip me off.

But yes they did send the doll in the end, so this time the outcome was good.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      N/A

2. * What did you order?
      2019 Lucky Bag B - $150

* When did you order?

February 2019

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      It was a Dolk event item, so to speak so it was direct through them.

* How was the communication?
      Quick, but not good. I was sent a picture of the contents my lucky bag. When I told them I didn't know what the picture was because I ordered a lucky bag, they apologized and said my order would be shipped right away. They then sent me the same items in the photo, which completely ruined the experience for me. I was highly disappointed with knowing what was supposed to be in my surprise lucky bag.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy with Paypal.

* How long did it take to ship?
      It was within a week

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      I paid $150 and got about $200 worth of items, as price by them. It was all 70cm clothing in my lot, and most of it seems good quality, I think

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      There should not have been sales pictures.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      If I had not known what I was getting, I probably would have been alright with it.

I requested a refund or a new bag, and they "sincerely apologized" for the mistake. So it looks like I won't be getting either.

* Would you order from this company again?
      Possibly, if it weren't a lucky bag.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      N/A

3. * What did you order? In stock Doll clothing
      * When did you order? March 24th
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from the company
      * How was the communication? Fantastic initially. Then silence when I asked a few questions.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easily through paypal sent to their email.
      * How long did it take to ship? They said they posted 15th April.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? N/A
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? N/A
      * Were you satisfied with the product? N/A
      They did not. Was given the silent treatment. I asked paypal for assistance. They investigated.
      * Would you order from this company again? No. Not recommended.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Not from this company.