1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolkot 16cm Fairy discussion part 1

Mar 12, 2009

1. Yes :) I even asked armelaia when she'll be for sale, she is great!
      She also told she'll make a boyfriend for her YAAY!

My Peya is now at Lunaria1(we traded), Im happy because she want be alone anymore!
      She promised to post pix soon :dance!

Elbenlady-Elanor: lunaria1 has albino Peya, so you'll be able to see pix soon I hope :)!

2. Oh that's such good news Azraelita!

I hope to see pix soon too :)

It's funny, Peya is technically only a few cm shorter than Soom's mini gems, but the pictures between the two of them seems like there's a MILE difference. I wonder how the size difference will compare between Peya and Inkling.

3. thanks, great. :)
      oh well, she is half of a Mini Gem. It's the same difference between a Mini Gem and a 60cm "normal" doll. ;)

4. I'm starting to love this girl more now. I've always had an intention to create a fairy doll and she seems the perfect size to actually be like a real fairy which I never thought about before. I love the idea of using little scraps of material for clothes.

Her joints don't really bother me it's her size mostly I have a problem of bonding with Tinies so don't know whether to take a chance or not though she is mature so maybe that will eliminate the problem I usually have. I also wouldn't know what skin tone to get her in. My boyfriend says white skin is more fae like but I like the normal too >_< gaaah

5. braceyfaceanimegurl: Their normal skin is already pretty pale I have to say!

6. Hullo! Does anyone have a picture of Peya without a faceup? :D
      Shes so adorable and I keep going back to look at her. Shes so adorable!!

7. Id LOVE to see Peya and Inkling side by side!

8. Alright Greenie....after seeing your Peya in person at last year's Summer meet, I decided I have to have one of these little sweet things to call my own. I just bought a 10" harp that plays "Music of the Night" and she will be the perfect scale to be the player. Just waiting to see if Dolkot will do a short layaway (since I already have too many irons in the fire right now).

9. Congrats on your decision andergib! You'll have to share loads of pictures of your Peya when she arrives!

10. Is there NO Dolkot rep in the US? I can't believe that the EMS on this tiny little dolly is $40!! I am ready to hit the buy button on her but if I can get her in the US for less shipping.......................anybody?

11. Sadly no :( of all companies, Dolkot could REALLY use a USA rep, too.

12. Does anyone know if they do layaway? I asked on the Q&A 3 weeks ago and no response. Others have had there questions answered who posted a week after me. I couldn't find any info on their website.

13. There is something seriously wrong with the way Dolkot's website calculates ship cost. I tried doing a Dolkot Group Order on a different forum last year, and adding a dress for Peya--which surely weighs under an ounce--added almost $30 to the ship cost. I asked about it on their Q&A, and got no response, so I canceled the entire order.

When I ordered Peya, the ship cost was $28, but I did not order any extras with her at the time.

14. Well, I relaize that shipping has gone up since the new year began, but I only added a teeny, tiny $6 wig to the order! WTH!!! I'm fit ot be tied. They don't answer their Q&A and I am getting increasingly gun-shy to order from them.

15. I finally got an answer back from Dolkot. They offered a 2 month layaway ( I assumed that to mean 3 payments in 60 days). So, I sent them 1/3 as deposit. Has anyone ordered ANY other dolls from them recently? Just wondering what their recent history is with order fulfillment. Now I wait I guess........ Since she is going to be my little harp player I already named her "Minuette"

Greenie--
      Regarding the shipping. I think most of the Asian websites base cost on the $$ amount and NOT actual weight. I had a simillar issue recently with a GO on IH.

16. Really? I've probably ordered from 15-20 overseas doll websites, and I've never encountered this issue at any other site. Most items have a weight listed, and the ship cost does not necessarily go up per each item added to the order.

Glad you got a response from Dolkot at last!

17. I think I want one... but I am daunted by the task of finding clothes and wigs for her o_o

18. Paid off my Peya last week. Just got a PM from Dolkot (2 actually) stating that my payment has been recieved and they will begin making my girl right away :aheartbea

"They" really work in a mysterious way. I was very doubtful on the entire transaction but I guess we get used to how the "other" companies do things. Dolkot's communication leaves a lot to be desired until they have all your money in hand.

Anybody know if there is an "official" waiting room for Dolkot here on DoA? Never Mind, I found it! LOL

19. If you sew just look for Dollhouse size clothes patterns. You will need to adjust the length but the fit overall is very good!

20. Oooh I cant wait to see your Peya! :D
      Did you happen to get her without a faceup?