1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolkot 16cm Fairy discussion part 1

Mar 12, 2009

1. BloodyScytheAkatsuki, thanks! I have a thread here with her arrival, but here's a couple of photos showing how she looks now.

[Off topic]Yup, that's Ciel Phantomhive alright ^^ [/off topic]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
      Click for bigger picture~

I'm still getting the hang of photographing her XD The hair looks flaming red in the photo, but actually the colour is more subdued and brown-ish.
      She's so dainty. I wish I had shoes for her.

LiquidLightning, I ordered mine off Dolkot's taobao site with intermediary help, they accepted the order, and I figure the working process began, since about a month later they informed me of her being shipped to me. Hope your Peya will get to you soon! :)

2. Reviving a really dead thread! *_*

Looks like I'm a few years behind in discovering Peya. Ordered one Jun 23rd, white skin, no face up from Milky Queen Doll Castle. I've been looking for the right tiny, but not too tiny sculpt for quite some time. Peya is 90% perfect! Just a few mods and I'll finally have my favorite character.

Anyone else still have theirs?

3. Yup, Violet is my fairy babysitter for all my tiny Felix Brownie kids. Had her for wow, six years?

4. Wow! That's great madera!

I should be getting mine in September. I hope it's a short wait, only 2-3 months.

5. Oh there is a shop again who deals with Dollkot? Awesome. I lost track about them.
      I'm looking forward to your girl^^

Good to see this thread revived. My still one and only woman in my collection is still with me. Thought I don't take photos of her that much. Sadly.

I still like this thread a lot.

6. BloodyScytheAkatsuki -Yes, I'm so happy on finding a dealer who still has Dolkot! I was looking at their other dolls and they are really nice too. I was sad to see this thread so dead, but it's been years since Peya came out and a lot of new collectors don't even know she exists, lol. It's been about 30 business days, so I'll get her by the end of September? I hope!

7. Forgot to update that my Peya came. It took about 45 days to be shipped and the shipping took two weeks for EMS! Phew! I love the delicate body and am happy to have ordered her. I will need to restring with better elastics as she is very floppy with the double joints, but so wonderful I can over look it!

8. Nice! Are you going to upload some pictures of her later?

9. Eminia -I sure will. I did do some body modification and removed the breasts because I wanted a genderless body.

10. She seems overpriced for her size - is the quality really that fine to warrant that price tag?

11. I thought the same thing about the price but she's worth it. So tiny and delicate; you'll wonder how they ever managed to put her together without breaking something. Making big is easy, making tiny; hard as the dickens to avoid ending up with a faceless, blob handed and toed doll.

12. I agree with madera -the price is worth it! All tiny bjd's are expensive -it takes just as much design as a larger bjd, and also very good sculpting skills to make them so tiny and detailed. I have no idea how they can even cast them when they are so small, and still have them perfect.

I will have to say that the traditional elastic strings are loose on mine, so I will try some of the rubber (stretchy) beading elastic to see if that makes a difference.

13. I really don't want this thread to die, 'cause all the Peyas posted here are a huge inspiration and just really so adorable.
      So I brought a pic of my little fairy. I'm reworking her outfit and overall appearance, so it's not complete yet - waiting for the painted wings to dry XD

[​IMG]

14. Very nice put together. She's so pretty!

15. Thanks, madera!
      Unfortunately I hit a snag with the wings so I'm making a second pair instead of showing her in full outfit :(

16. So, I love this fairy and want to order, but Dolkot don't reply to my letters and order...

17. Hello all,

It's quite some time since this thread got more silent.

So I thought I might just leave my newly modded Darling here.
      For "she" is now a he.
      I realized I haven't done anything with my doll for about a year. Out of a quite longer thought out whim I did my first FtM mod and now I got the cutest Darling boy I could have hoped for.

I also realized this doll was made in 2009(according to the certificate) so that makes it nearly 10 years old. 0.0

Yesterday I took the first "real" photo shoot with him.
      Still no real Name, only the Nickname "Bijou" came to mind.

[​IMG]Between the Flowers I by Red Scythe, auf Flickr

I also got a Project journal
      https://denofangels.com/threads/a-v...kot-peya-girl-to-boy-mod-resin-nudity.790659/

I am still in Love with that size. One of the reasons I did not get one of the available 19cm girl's to mod one of them. 16cm is my cup of tea.
      And I came to ADORE that little face. My face-up skills are still not skilled enough for a better face-up but for the moment I am satisfied.

18. Great, good work, it turned out a very gentle image