1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolkot 16cm Fairy discussion part 1

Mar 12, 2009

1. Congratulations on taking the plunge & ordering her Azraelita! Can't wait to see photos & hear all about her. Hope that you will be very happy with her. I am still trying to decide!

2. Thanks Jonlyn, I always wanted a tiny but grown up BJD <3
      Hope Ill be satisfied with her too!

3. I just received my Peya and if I had my camera I’d include photos but my sister is borrowing it. So just my impressions of the doll. Now keep in mind that I acquired my first tiny two weeks ago and aside from being shocked at just how small an Elfdoll Sylf is I was promptly stunned into adoration and purchased Adel. Now Peya has arrived and I’m not sure what to think. First look? Long doll: tiny head. I have NO idea how I’m ever going to get those pinhead sized tiny eyes into place. She’s lanky like a baby giraffe. Her head cap doesn’t sit quite right, the feel of her is rough to the touch and her face up requires a magnifying glass to make out the incredible details and my girl has the prettiest lavender lips. Body blushing is very pretty and done with a light touch. Her feet, oh man those feet. She stands, she sits, but those feet! Her grandfather was apparently part troll. The lace dress she arrived with is so pretty (much better in person than in the pics on the site). I don’t know if I was lucky or if it’s standard but she also has a white wig and she’s very light weight wise, strung kinda tight, and feels substantial in spite of her size. Her ears are so thin you can see though them. Pretty doll; but that whole bonding thing had better start happening fast or I’m replacing her with a Kai. Just my 2.5 cents.

4. Oh, when you take pics, could you do a comparison with the elfdoll tinies? I'm curious about the size difference. I'd love to see owner pics!

5. I'd love to see some pictures too. I almost wonder if a Banji head would look better on the longer body? Might be a cool looking older Banji doll. :)

6. we have a few pics. Our new Peya with Elfdoll tiny, my Alice. First a general shot, then a side by side and then a closer shot for the heads.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And there we go! Two pretty tiny elf girls!

:aheartbea

7. Wow madera, congratz! She is really tiny O_O!

8. Wow, I can't believe how small she is. I like her delicate shape though...

9. :) Thanks. After having her for two days I just adore her. She's so different from the Elfdoll tinys. Now if can just get her wig to stay on. :doh I so wish someone would come out with a boy in this size. I am about to squeeze my stress ball to death waiting for Elfdoll to come out with whatever new tinys they are planning on the first of May.

10. Second you about the boy, madera T_T!

I love her body, now I regret I didnt order the blushing :/.

Can I ask you: did you get the shipping notice from them?
      Im curious I didnt hear anything back from them after I paid for her (except for order confirmation),
      kinda like: "We start making your doll now." XD
      I know making time is 25 days...

12. Ok thanks for answering <3
      *tries to wait more patiently*

13. Ooooooooooooooooooooo
      nice ..and thats one tiny head ..it looks even smaller than the Dogibi
      which up untill now is the smallest BJD head ...trust me on that one ..it is :)

I have a killer bill this month , with my 2 new elves , so I know I cant order her yet ...but she is definatly on my WANT more than air list
      especially now Elf havent released anyone I want

14. WOW! Where did she come from? Oh man, it's lucky I have no money.... LOL. That head must be TINY! Lord, look at her against the elfdoll! Unbelievable!

15. she is on my wishlist to, but no money.........she has something that attracts me, and same time she is a little strange? she remindes me of the enchanted doll... they are pretty, but also strange. I think this girl would look great with different hair and a with clothings that show her body a lot, only a little bra from silver and a little skirt from chains, or like The Shape Shifter from enchanted doll with antlers, a little skul and her body with shapes, but then painted...................my imagination is running with me... :)

16. Peya is a nice sculpt, but her eyes wrap around the side of her face toooo far for me.

But she has such a nice body line, and her face at some angles is so beautiful. . . .

I think I'll just keep waffling about her for a while.

Ann in CT

17. I wonder if any other types of doll heads would work on the body? I love the length and detail of the doll, but would love to mix and match heads.

18. yes somebody mentioned a banji head:) I think the elfdoll heads wil fit, a mature min del re:) please we need more pictures of this girl. I like her and I don't like her,it feels so strange...

19. Yes, we definately need more enablers on this thread.;)

Ann in CT
      wafflewaffle

20. I was wondering if we might be able to purchase her without the eyes opened, so that we could do that ourselves (and make them a bit smaller?) or paint eyes on.

We? I can't be thinkin this way, LOL