1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolkot 16cm Fairy discussion part 1

Mar 12, 2009

1. Also Greeniebone, please share with us, what type of wig does your Peya have on?

2. Greeniebone - great pics. Did you paint the mohair (looks like it) yourself? Amazing how eyes can so change a doll! Never would have thought she could look that good with beads.

3. Thanks for the nice comments about Whisper! She is now wearing some 6mm round glass eyes which were loaned by a friend. The 6mm size is much better than the 4mm size, although one of the eyes does not seem fit perfectly into the eyewell (the other one is fine). Still a HUGE improvement over the eyes included by Dolkot, though!

It's a mohair wig I made myself. It's plain white mohair on the skin, with pieces of colored mohair (no skin) sewn into the wig. Hope this helps!

4. I love the Peya doll: I'm seriously considering getting one! She's my favorite size for a doll.

5. Aw, crudmuffin: She's going to be so expensive! :( I'm debating body-brushing now because of its cost, But I definitely want one of these beauties. :D

I'm a little worried though; I'm certain I'll be able to find a good wig for her if the one they send is crap like many have said, but I've never set a doll's eyes before...and Peya's so tiny!!! Ima have to study the how to in order to get them in right.

6. sephora-chan: My Peya doesn't have the bodyblushing, but I'm really glad not to have it, because it would just rub off with handling. It is nice to look at if you don't plan to handle her much, though. :)

Setting her eyes is definitley a challenge, though, so maybe practice with your other doll before getting your Peya! It will still take ages for Peya, though. :lol:

7. Ha, I'm too chicken I'll mess up Eitka's eyes but I am dutifully prepared to spend hours getting eyes into my Peya's head. I ordered her today and I'm sooo excited! I can't wait to play with her; she's totally coming to school with me in the fall one day.

It's gonna be such a long wait for her to get here. Please, amuse me with more pictures of your peya's to pass my time: they're all beautiful. :D

How long exactly did each of you guys' dolls take to ship? I know it takes 7-25 working days, but I'm praying for around 20 at most. I'd love to have her in time to show her off at the big Madison doll meet.

8. Ha, I'm too chicken I'll mess up Eitka's eyes but I am dutifully prepared to spend hours getting eyes into my Peya's head. I ordered her today and I'm sooo excited! I can't wait to play with her; she's totally coming to school with me in the fall one day.

It's gonna be such a long wait for her to get here. Please, amuse me with more pictures of your peya's to pass my time: they're all beautiful. :D

How long exactly did each of you guys' dolls take to ship? I know it takes 7-25 working days, but I'm praying for around 20 at most. I'd love to have her in time to show her off at the big Madison doll meet.

9. Nobody happens to know off hand what the measurement for peya's chest is, do they? Dolkot has it listed as 6.3 cm: is that her bust or her under bust? I'm making my girl a pair of wings and I need to know the right length to make the belt so the wings' will be ready when she ships. So, in cm: anybody know the circumference of peya's ribcage area, below her boobs?

10. I just measured for you, sephora-chan, and she measures 5cm underneath the bust, and 6cm across the bust (give or take a few mm each way; she's a difficult one to measure!).

11. Thanks so much, greeniebone! You're a big help!

12. Congratz on getting our Peya, sephora-chan!

Mine feels lonely :(, Id like companion for her, but I dont know who will match her size-wise, except for second Peya :?

So anyone having any other Tinies please feel free to post them together with you Peya :D

13. Thanks, Azraelita! Haha, no other tinies yet but I'd sure like some. I'll post pictures of my girl with other dolls I have her size when she arrives! She won't be lonely though; she's my MSD sized girl's guardian. :)

14. Azraelita: In my last post i said I wouldn't have any other tinies for comparison? Well, that is no longer true; I ordered a Black Catsy who is on her way so I'll make sure to have size comparisons between the both of them. And my Peya shipped today, I'm so excited! She'll be on a plane tomorrow, so my girl's might get here within a day of each other or so! :D I'm dancing with joy over here and making them all sorts of outfits.

15. Awwww sephora-chan T_T, I wanted her a white catsy looking at meausrements, but she got sold and I was broke T_T. *siiiiiiiggggggggggggggh*
      Well will be happy to see her next to catsy! Wow making outfits?!!

Peya spam to bring the thread back to life :D:

[​IMG]

16. Ahaha, I love her chilling on the reptiles. She's fantastic: great encouragement, Azraelita: I've gotta hang tight! She's still waiting to be put on plane headed for the states. sorry about your almost Catsy! T.T

17. Thanks sephora-chan, looking forward to see pix of your Peya with Cat!

More of Peya:

[​IMG]

18. Yes, time to pic spam!! My girl is here today and after hours of combating, her eyes are securely in her head and her wig is securely (sort of) on her head. I adore her! :D Here's a few box-opening pics!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      With my DoC Petsha, Eitka. And without her eyes. XD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      Wareyu and Ankh: 16cm and 14cm.

[​IMG]

That's all for now! I love my new girl, but I'm mad that Dolkot didn't send a default wig OR default clothes with her. X( oh well. Hope you like her!

19. she looks great ...nice comparisin too next to the Ekf Catsy
      ..Ohh I think she would make a great friend for my Dogibi!..the more I think about it the more I want one :)

20. Thank you, Tinybear! you should get one, they're fabulous! :)