1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolkot 16cm Fairy discussion part 1

Mar 12, 2009

1. :lol:Hello Sephora-Chan!!! The new-school Dawn outfits are from a couple of companies called Toy-o-rama and Checkerboard. I don't know if either one are still in business, but I was able to pull some of these outfits up on e-bay (using a search like Checkerboard Dawn, etc)...don't know about the fit on all of them?!? There used to be a brilliant lady by the name of Janet Caudle who would sell handmade Dawn clothes, super-cute. Anyway, I notice a couple of her fairy outfits on e-bay from time to time...:...(I AM A RICH PERSON TRAPPED IN A POOR PERSONS BODY!!! Oh, I wish that I could try on of her fairy outfits on Peya!!! HONESTLY!!! There are worse things, I suppose that I could be addicted to than dolls/clothes?!? Have fun and keep me posted "S-C"!!! :pcupcake Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! LATER, Erika

2. Thanks, I'll be sure to look into that.:D Did you have a lot of sugar the other day, or what? XD Adn yes: Friday's are fantastic, but Saturdays are better!

3. OMG Ive been negleting the thread so long time :(
      ErikaJ: I love your Peya she has wonderfull clothes (please post more and bigger pix)!!!
      My Peya still feels lonely (I pray on DK to make boy everyday), even she has children too look for and doggy naow...

4. Erika, where did you find your wig? I'm having all sorts of "fun" trying to find a nice wig for my Emily.

5. :pcupcakeAZRAELITA, Thanks!!! I love your adventurous Peya, the tiny dragonslayer!!! She is AMAZING and spoiled, just the way she should be!!! Her yellow outfit (the white dress is from the repro Dawn line) is one of my first attempts at sewing...finding lots of good patterns here at Doa, and in FDQ/Hautedoll mag.

:bcupcakeHello to you LADYRIXX, got the braided wig from Denver Doll Emporium (online). It is by Global Dolls Corp., size 2, dark blond, and called "Tiny Heidi". It is very "slippery" on, but I did not try any kind of adhesive/velcro to stick it on, either. The white wig in the second pic, came with her.

:DThanks and have fun!!!

6. Wow--these photos are incredible. And they are killing me! This little doll is just amazing. I can't believe how cute and tiny she is--and how badly I am wanting one.

I need to just visit DoA for "information" and figure out a way to edit out the photos, LOL! It would cut way down on temptation! ;)

7. Lol, good plan, alington! I wish I could block out all the cute dolly photos on DoA! ;P

And now I'm just gonna make it worse for you, sorry. Here's a few new pics of Wareyu from a few weeks ago that I thought I'd share:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love me my little fairy. :D

8. Look how cute Whisper is next to your MSD-sized doll! Oh. I think I need one! :)

9. OH MY GOSH! My stomach is twisting an wringing with WANT now! I doubt I will be able to sleep until I can get her! She vill be mine. *Said in spooky Dracula voice* What size wig does she wear? Oooooh man I want her! I have never found a girl doll that I liked OR a Tiny that I liked. This is exciting...

10. She wears a size 2-3 wig. I made a wig for mine, and the pattern is seriously the size of my thumbnail, no joke. :sweat

11. Hedi Ott wigs also fit. The ones for the adult women.

12. Wow, 2-3?! I had an awful time trying to find a 4 wig for my Dollfie Plus! Thanks madera, I'll go look. ^_^ I'm not so goot a sewing tiny things, SD size is small enough for me. I imagine i'll just clothe her in fake flowers and call it a day, since she IS a fairy after all.

13. I'm thinking Banji wigs just might fit, but just to be safe I am having one custom made to fit her. :) Thanks Azraelita, I will definitely post TONS of pictures. I am going to build her a Greenleaf house to live in, so she will be perfect for tiny photo-ops! :XD:

14. Edit: what about the closes? (Just found a site which sell corsets for Heidi :aheartbea)

Wow thanks so much for this tip madera :chocoberry!
      I cant sew wigs myself either :doh, so Im very happy my girl will finally have some variety. (These wigs seem to have higher quality then Dolkots one :|).
      Bought one from UK and hope it arrives safe and soon so I can show you pix!

Nathansgirl1989: OMG Greenleaf house :o :D, I so love those!
      Do you have banji wigs to try them out on Peya? (trying hard to remember which company sold Banji.)

15. You're welcome. And while you're checking out the Ott wigs check out the 'wearable' clothes. the adult ones fit Peya ( the nightgown is a wee bit loose) but you have to be carefull because some of the clothes are flat and just for display. I even have a Hedi Ott man's suit for my Spike (TinyBear's Bracken) and of course the Dolkot site sells outfits, wigs and shoes for her.

16. Hm... I just can't see my fairy wearing much of anything really. I may get her a dress or something for formal occations. (look at me, I haven't even got the money to buy her yet and I'm already talking as if she's mine.)

17. Banji is sold by Dollmore: http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step0.php?b_code=B20060103034330&c_code=C20060103040840

The wigs sold for Banji are 3" wigs. In other words, that would probably be too large for Peya. I've seen Banjis in real life, and their heads seem a little larger than Peya's head. I have never seen another BJD with a head as small as Peya's!

18. I don't have any on hand, but I am going to order one just to see. Dollmore sells Banji, so I am hoping maybe I can get it in a group order. I planned on buying a fur wig so that I can make it smaller myself if needed. For Heidi ott stuff, I'd go to ebay, the selection is INCREDIBLE. If anyone has a garden fairy there is a green wig up for auction right now!

19. Im still amazed by the wigs choices variety! :dance:
      Our local Heidi Ott store dont have much clothes choice, and it really good you told about non wearable once :D - it seems some are really just for decoration.

Im with you my Peya is naked currently (she had clothes I swear :D), its just her body is so beautifully sculpted I want enjoy seeing it all the time :lol:
      I think of making her harem outfit of beads *just need more time and less laziness*.

Ahh now I remember! *goes to look*.. Oh no, now I remember how I wanted one :doh :lol: (I successfully forgot it). Do we have a picture of Peya next to Banji? (I have a feeling Ive seen one somewhere?) Or can someone who has both make one? (Want to see if Peya and Banji can be friended up :lol:)
      Aww Banjis have nice choice of wigs and clothes :o

Nathansgirl1989: would love to see, but wait do you already have your Peya? ;) (The Banji wigs looks kinda expensive to me, when you compare Heidi Ott's cost 8-13$?)

20. Ok, don't have pics but Banji next to Peya looks like Godzilla next to a very skinny building. Even the Elfdoll tinies are larger than Peya girth wise. You are going to have to cut that wig in half and fix it to make it fit because the Banji wigs fit brownies (or so I've been told) and a brownie sized wig (3) looks like a large soup bowl on Peya. Even the tiny Elfdoll wigs are too big for her. Now look at the tip of your little finger. That is about the size of Peya's head.

Also some of the Bratz and Baby Bratz (the tiny older clothing, not that snap on junk they have now) fit Peya... unfortunatly most also make her look like a Bratz skank. Be carefull though there were several sizes of Brats dolls and some of them were huge!

And if ya want an eyeball pic: Here's my Violet wearing some Bratz clothes with her friend Alice (Elfdoll Slyf)

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/album.php?albumid=3633&pictureid=18237

:)