1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolkot Kiss discussion

Feb 22, 2006

1. Just wondering, doesn't Manfrotto sell camera equipment? ^^"

2. Well, that confirms my guess that the Kiss bags are actually tripod bags... :lol:

3. yes :) I bought it at Dollmore with paypal method of payment

4. Oh cool! When I ordered mine they weren't letting people use Paypal, you had to go through some other credit card system.

5. I tried CC payment, but their system was messing up so the webmaster let me use Paypal :D

6. Dude I knew the name sounded familiar.... photostore near my campus sells their lighting equipment @D@

7. What size of clothes does Kiss take? I'm wanting to order some clothes with him when I order from Dollmore, and just wanted to know if they will fit him ok, or look strange!

Thanks for any help :)

Everyone has such beautiful Kiss dollies!

8. He's a tough one, being taller than SD13 and yet much more slender. *_* Any SD/SD13 shirts should fit him okay, though they might be loose... Pants will DEFINITELY be loose, unless you can catch some elastic-waisted ones. ^^; A belt might be a thought XD;

I'm curious if anyone else has specific clothing recommendations. XD;

9. I would totally reccomend getting them comissioned @.@ But girls clothes seem like they may fit him XD Enless you wnat them manly

10. I have non-elasticated pants from Dollmore for Desiderus, and they are loose but they don't fall off, so it's okay for me XD

11. I have a few questions for fellow DolKot KISS owners XD I don't think these questions have been asked for so:

1. How are KISS dolls strung? (I've heard some don't have S-hooks in the hands).

2. Will KISS fit into DoT boy and girl clothes? And what other clothes can they wear?

3. Can they fit delf wigs and delf shoes?

4. Are they lighter than Delf boys or heavier?

5. Do they pose well?

^-^; Thank You! :sumomo:

12. I can help with a couple of those! XD

1| My boy came strung rather oddly. One string for both legs, no S-hooks in the feet(The feet were strung through the "Loops" on the feet). His arms are strung seperately from his body/legs; and his wrists/hands did have s-hooks.

5| At first, I couldn't get him to stand up. I had him sueded and wired, and now he stands and poses quite well. I've heard of people who had fewer issues, though. XD

I hope that helped. :3

13. 1. How are KISS dolls strung? (I've heard some don't have S-hooks in the hands). They do not have S hooks in the hands, I believe they use one elastic which runs all across their legs back to the head and the arms are strung separately. The S hook at the head is too small sometimes it disappears into the neckhole and can be a nightmare to fish out so I've devised a piece of soft wood to slip through one of the elastic knots between the S hook and the neckhole to stop it from falling into the hole.

2. Will KISS fit into DoT boy and girl clothes? And what other clothes can they wear? I have no idea...unfortunately >_< i make my own clothes...sorry. But the SD sized clothes I bought from Luts (just the tops though i havent bought any pants) fits him very well.

3. Can they fit delf wigs and delf shoes?
      yes and yes.

4. Are they lighter than Delf boys or heavier?
      much lighter! you can feel the difference.

5. Do they pose well?
      IMHO not very well at all. Kiss heads are so much bigger than their lower body that he's top heavy and this makes it hard for him to stand or balance. There's just so much weight in the head. Also the ankles are very small to support the rest of his weight so without wiring or sueding i tihnk it's quite a challenge to make him stand at all. My kiss does not stand at all unless leaning on sometihng and i make sure his knees are straight (he has the craziest legs...the knees always kick, even by loosening the elastics he still has this symptom, i believe it's just the way the knee joints are constructed, it doesn't have any locking mechanism to keep the legs straight). The arms have very little movement capabilities but he can hold them up in mid suspense. But wiring and sueding should fix this problem.

hope its informative.

14. Wow >.< Kiss is so pretty but there seems to be MASS issues ;_; -sniffle-

15. Kisses are light in weight XD

I have to fiddle with my Kiss' balance to make him stand, but once he stands, he stands fine ^^"

16. I agree with mrssetokaiba, once he's standing he stays there fine, and his arms pose quite well - it's just getting him there in the first place that's tricky! I think I'm going to wire mine and see if that helps. I totally love him though!

17. Elfdoll clothes for Wu (SD13 size) fits Seven very well! I love the tight tight jeans! doesn't that look awesome?? The jeans I mean! This set he's wearing is from here --> Sunny March Set

[​IMG]

18. I have a question too, might be a stupid one, but oh well XD Has anyone tried how a Volks head would look on a Kiss body? I know the resin probably won't match-but I don't worry too much about that, more if it fits..

19. I'd say 9/10, though you might be able to fit an 8/9, depending on the wig... X3;

Hmm... haven't tried a Volks head per se, but here's a bit of doll math...
      Kawainino head = slightly too small for SD13 neck
      Kiss head = slightly too small for SD13 neck
      Kawainino head = perfect on Kiss neck
      so perhaps SD13 head = slightly large on Kiss neck? I'm not sure ^^;