1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolkot Kiss discussion

Feb 22, 2006

1. Whoa~! I am planning to have Kiss as my first doll and he will be my cat, Tae-ki. O_o We think alike, yes? hehe But by the time I get him, my cat will probably be deceased, since he is going on in years. T_T(he's already 10)
      So what better way to memorialize Tae-ki then giving him a dolls body? =D

Edit: Oops, sorry Morbidollz, I didn't see your post at first. >_<
      I love how your boy looks~! My cat is black too, but he isn't that fluffy, he's a short-hair. ^ ^ He has a white cameo on his neck, a white bikini ( haha~!) and white feet. ^^ I love him so much, and I really hope I can get a Kiss, actually, hope I even get any doll. =(

2. Thanks a lot, mrssetokaiba and ACXchan!
      I'll place my order today, I can't wait to see the result.

3. Ok i have a question for you all.
      I absolutely love white Kiss, but I want to buy one and make him into a girl.

I know there's a few people who have done this with NS Kiss, but I was wondering if anyone has done this with white kiss, and if so, what body have you used?

4. CP luts body should be a good proportionate body for a girl body.

5. Sorry, but I must revive this thread...from the dead!

I'd start a different thread for Hara but he and Kiss are on the same body so...>.> Which led me to wondering(seeing as I have a Hara being saved for!) what PANTS would fit him? It'd help if you could provide some links if that's not too much of a hassle ^^(It'd also help if Dolkot would make some BOY clothes for their Star line but that's a different issue all together...)

6. Volks long-leg pants are generally okay, but you'd need a belt...! I'd expect Senior Delf pants to fit, too, but they'd still be a bit roomy. Dolkot boys are so skinny! :)

7. Thanks ^^ I looked on Soom last night and their gem pants are according to them compatible with SD-13 and senior delf so hopefully that'll be another place to add to teh catologue XD

8. Who carries the Kiss dolls now? Used to look at the Dollmore site for them but I don't see them up there anymore.

9. they're only available from dolkot's site now. Dollndoll used to carry them but not anymore. So now you can find Kiss at www.dolkot.com with the option of tanned skin, albino skin, white skin and normal skin! o.o And a bunch of face up options too!