1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolkot Moon and Loon discussion

Dec 19, 2006

1. Nooooooooes! They can't do this to me! Kiss+dreaming eyes.... it's too much awesome in one box. *stares solemnly at her bank account* Oh whyyy did I just have to have bought a doll. Though to my advantage Loon seems to already be gone. Thank goodness! Though for anyone who did get him I demand lots of pictures XD I must live vicariously through you!

2. This is so odd... they keep going up and coming down at random intervals, with like one or two dolls each time

3. maybe people keep cancelling?

I can't get one though...just shelled out for B-el and saving for Breakaway....but he is lovely

4. i want one!! i really do!! now that they are on sale, i really want one~!!!

5. I want a sleeping one. And my birthday is coming up. *goes to send hints to mommy*

6. I think that Kiss in all sorts of versions is lovely, truth be told. xDD;
      But I'll admit I really am frustrated with their quantity fluctuation. Thank goodness that normal Kiss is unlimited, but what's with the whole 1 of Kiss w/ special makeup or 10 of dreaming/sleeping Kiss? It baffles me.

7. loon was indeed very nice *_* oh dear... he's gone ARGHhhhhhh :(

8. -big sigh-

I actually would like Loon but with light hair, eyes and a face up similar to Moon xP I do hope they'll be up for sale again soon! So nice :D

9. Hi,
      I managed to order a white Kiss Loon; possibly the last one as it went to sold out after I finished. I think he will be offered again as a limited, but the translation is too vague to know for certain. Then I searched on dollkot dolls and started reading about problems with the dollkot bodies. Yikes! Now I am feeling worried. Is it really that bad? I have mainly handled Volks bodies.
      The sculpt is so nice and I think he will look stunning with my daughter's lovely Ishta who just arrived yesterday.
      What do you guys think, will the body be okay?

10. The Dolkot body can be frustrating. The knees tend to buckle out from under him, but if he's strung really tight and sueded he'll be okay. I also wired his legs, with mixed results. I'm going to try hot glue sueding next, because I don't want to give up on him just yet. Some people don't seem to have a problem with the body, but just like Delfs they can be infuriating to pose.
      Congratulations on winning him, and to your daughter for Ishta - they're both fantastic!:)

11. i love the dreaming ...but i don't undestand, they are limited or not?

12. hhaha I babelfish-ed the Dolkot page for Loon, with sad results. I tried to make sense of most of it but I still couldn't figure out the limited part...

13. How do they sit? I love my CP boys even if they are rather kicky! Most of the pictures I've found are just upper body. I'd like to see a full length picture.

14. Kiss sits very well. Or at least mine does. I haven't had troubles with sitting him at all. Though standing is a whole different story.

15. My Kayan is on a Dolkot body. I have some full length clothed pictures [thread=83779] here[/thread]. He sits very well, and can sit upright without a problem. He just looks a little slouchy because of the tight pants and tall boots. :sweat

16. Your boys are gorgeous :aheartbea If you don't mind me asking, where'd you find such detailed to-scale little rings for them? My boy really wants a ring but I haven't been able to find any...

17. anyone have any idea when these guys will be shipping. I can't seem to find any information anywhere!

18. Supposedly they start shipping on the 5th... but I haven't heard from them yet :(