1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolkot Moon and Loon discussion

Dec 19, 2006

1. Yeah, me neither. bleh.

2. Akkk.
      I wrote this as Sheri, but it posted as Lirin (my daughter). Sorry for the confusion!!!

3. Yay this time I got the correct ID!

Anyway this is posted by Sheri NOT Lirin.
      Thanks for the thoughts about the dollkot body. We'll just hope for the best and be patient with the lad. It sounds like there can be some variation in stringing tension and even the resin color?
      My daughter (Lirin) has wonderful patience and fine motor skill finesse. She can pose her floppy Toppi, Hannah and her 1.0 Sist, Grace Elizabeth. I am too easily frustrated by those two and she can swoop in and create these wonderful lifelike poses.
      My order info still says "before shipping". So I suppose I will have to be patient in that regard as well. The wig I got from Beckers has arrived, but I guess I'll have to find some big boy clothes!

4. has ANYONE's shipped yet? I'm terribly impatient D:

5. noooo :( I'm going insane waiting for my Lune. This whole waiting-for-my-1st-doll thing sucks. I thought I would have more patience. On top of it, Dolkot keeps releasing new/limited versions of Lune and Moon, which is not helping at all. Now I want a Moon too! Crap. At this point I'll just be happy to see that anyone's has shipped! ;)

6. Beautiful dreaming head. Is any body willing to share some real pictures of this lovely boy?

7. Where???

And you'd think I'd have more patience, this being my 4th wait for a doll

8. those limited Sleeping / Dreaming Kisses are released on Dolkot's Korean website: http://dolkot.co.kr

*sigh* I wish I could be able to save for my own Kiss-Loon ... but he is limited and I'm pretty sure that as soon as I save up enough he will be already sold out forever :(

9. Sorry to break it to you, but he is already sold out - it's only Moon that's still available.

- Liz

10. No, he is not already sold out !
      The first 10 Loons are sold out. I've used a Babelfish translator and I was able to read that there are 100 Loons in total, a part of them will be sold to not-Korean people via Dollmore and the rest of them will be sold to Korean people.
      There were first 10 Loons sold at 'promote- 10 % sale price' which was 550 $ The rest of Loons will be a little more expensive - I've counted that it will be about 620-630 $.
      There is nothing mentioned on Dollmore, but on Korean Dolkot website there were two terms mentioned: 5 th Jan and 2 nd Feb. At this days there sholud be next Loon sale. And there was nothing more told, like how many Loons will be released during those days.
      But at Dollmore those terms are different. Nobody knows WHEN the rest of Loons for foreign customers will be available again ... maybe in February, maybe in March ... who knows ?

11. Ah cool, thanks for the correction - I had a bit of trouble running a translator on that page :)

If it gives you time to save up, it's all good ;)

(Personally, I'm in love with the Limited Green Leaf on the Dolkot site!)

- Liz

12. I went ahead and posted on Dollmore's Q&A board. I was under the impression they would be shipping on Jan. 5th and I still have before shipping on my order. I am usually very patient about shipping times but the different release dates on different sites are confusing! Hopefully I will have an answer in a few days!

13. Oh yes, please let us know what jee has to say about it... ^^

14. I already received a reply! Wow! It says I should expect a shipping email with an EMS number sometime this week! I am so excited to see this guy in person!!!

15. YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
      *does happy dance*
      Oh so much happiness. :) Must go check email.........again.

16. My Loon is waiting for me to pick up! He arrived Saturday when I was out of town! I try to post a review this afternoon!

Gee, it's hard to work this morning!

Nancy

17. Nancy - Congrats! Good luck getting through work this morning ;) Can't wait to see pictures!

18. Thanks! He's here and nothing is broken, but the shipping box is all bent! He has pretty brown eyes and looks lovely! Now if I'd had time to bring an outfit and wig for him, I could have let him sit out for a while! He came in a white bag and the extra pocket had and extra pair of purple eyes and a sucker! He's now locked back up in his bag and box for the afternoon. MAYBE I can get some pictures in the morning!

Nancy

19. Eeeee that's so exciting!

20. whoops double posting